Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

LESSER DEMON SIGILS NEED HELP IDEAS PLZ?

lancefireopus45

i had a demon named bes helping me i had a friend confirm his name so i know it was bes i also had a short vision of a lil short guy being picked up like a mouse by my guide checking him over (i kind of jumped him freaking out cause he got angry in me he had to fix me and got enraged after seeing what had beeen done to me so i thought he was an intruder big misunderstanding all fixed now)

anyway since then 3 demons have helped me azazel helped me obtain something called dark matter to increase energy pressure in my body

belial channeled thru me to give some words of wisedom to a freind of mine and a small guy who seems to be named bes did major repairs on me

he did not like what he saw and he saw my efforts to self repair suck and it was out of my league anyway

anyway yeah i decided to honor them and show thanks by printing out some sigils for each of them now i done fine up till this point
it seems the jos site does not list sigils of lesser demons
i know there gotta be what um

15 billion diff lesser demons out there i only identified couple so far and bes is one of the most recent ones i been involved with but really

doesn't anyone have a sigil for bes his names actually on the site

that reminds me

i heard belial was a short guy too

if these gods are of the same race and been around so long how come big guys like belial are so small

how can a small guy serve a major messenger does he move super fast and run on a super hyper speed metabolism or something or use transportation or a method like flight or a energy increase transportation method like flash step

(see bleach flashstep its basically just energy transfered to your feet to help ya move better very workable realistically just not super fast like in bleach)

You sure it's not Gaap, check on JoS to see if it miight be him. Hail Enki
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, October 24, 2009 9:45:17 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] LESSER DEMON SIGILS NEED HELP IDEAS PLZ?

i had a demon named bes helping me i had a friend confirm his name so i know it was bes i also had a short vision of a lil short guy being picked up like a mouse by my guide checking him over (i kind of jumped him freaking out cause he got angry in me he had to fix me and got enraged after seeing what had beeen done to me so i thought he was an intruder big misunderstanding all fixed now)

anyway since then 3 demons have helped me azazel helped me obtain something called dark matter to increase energy pressure in my body

belial channeled thru me to give some words of wisedom to a freind of mine and a small guy who seems to be named bes did major repairs on me

he did not like what he saw and he saw my efforts to self repair suck and it was out of my league anyway

anyway yeah i decided to honor them and show thanks by printing out some sigils for each of them now i done fine up till this point
it seems the jos site does not list sigils of lesser demons
i know there gotta be what um

15 billion diff lesser demons out there i only identified couple so far and bes is one of the most recent ones i been involved with but really

doesn't anyone have a sigil for bes his names actually on the site

that reminds me

i heard belial was a short guy too

if these gods are of the same race and been around so long how come big guys like belial are so small

how can a small guy serve a major messenger does he move super fast and run on a super hyper speed metabolism or something or use transportation or a method like flight or a energy increase transportation method like flash step

(see bleach flashstep its basically just energy transfered to your feet to help ya move better very workable realistically just not super fast like in bleach)

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
    mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back