Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Learning Tai Chi?

hail.enki

There are no classes for Tai Chi near where i live. Is there a website that can offer help for me to 'self learn'?

Hi there,

I presume you are Asian?
Not that many of Asian Santanists out thereSent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 19:55:06 -0000
To: <[email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Learning Tai Chi?
Try this link.

http://www.everyday -taichi.com/ learn-tai- chi.html

You might be able to find some videos on you tube to show you the right moves and all.
Just be sure it's not those wannabe's showing of fake moves.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "hail.enki" <hail.enki@. .. wrote:

There are no classes for Tai Chi near where i live. Is there a website that can offer help for me to 'self learn'?

Tai Chi is another form of meditation as well as a form of self defense.
But remember, that like all meditations you need to be careful. If you do something wrong you can harm yourself more than do any good to your body.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], karima Nrsimha-hall <tigonesskay@... wrote:

I used to think that tai chi was a "soft" martial art until seven years ago I was watching this Tai Chi program on a P.B.S station (channel 21 in new york) that came on every monday morning. I'd always watched it for some reason. Then one day I tried the tai chi movements along with the show and I felt a werid "tingling" seasation coming from the top of my head.

I am asian as well 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 4:07:59 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Learning Tai Chi?

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, paravivimeow@ ... wrote:

Hi there,

I presume you are Asian?
Not that many of Asian Santanists out there
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

I'm Asian lol

:)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back