Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Law Of Attraction

<td val[/IMG]kinda and kinda not. i think if you obsess over something it will happen. but not in every case. like a bum might think about a crib all the time and chances are he aint gunna get it.

--- On Tue, 2/9/10, CHHUCIFER <chhucifer@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Law Of Attraction
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2010, 1:11 PM

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]i do, but it's just one of the thirteen in action, so the morons who try to manipulate it don't get it working right because a) they don't think b)if they do it's negatively so it gives them what they don't want and c) ignorance of the rest of the rules stops that one from working right.

Sam

[/TD]

You have to work your way to get something. Both go hand in hand.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, February 9, 2010 10:51:28 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Law Of Attraction

<td val[/IMG]kinda and kinda not. i think if you obsess over something it will happen. but not in every case. like a bum might think about a crib all the time and chances are he aint gunna get it.

--- On Tue, 2/9/10, CHHUCIFER <chhucifer@ymail. com wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Law Of Attraction
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2010, 1:11 PM

[/TD]

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

I believe in it. This law is always in effect...24/7. To the person that asked what is Law Of Attraction, here's my answer: The universal that states "like attracts like." In simpler terms, whatever you think about and focus on in your mind, you attract into your life.

Everything in this world is made up of energy. The thoughts that you think are energy, and the universe sends us back the energy that we dish out. Dish out negative energy, and you'll get that in return. And vice versa. People think get thoughts of misery, angry, and poverty and they get that. Other people think of joy, happiness, money and abundance...and they get that. But however, it's not as simple as "If I think about it, it's gonna fall into my lap." That's not the way it works. When you use The Law Of Attraction to your benefit, it creates circumstances, events and situations to help you get what you want. But you have to be able to see these things in order to advance. The helpful event might be what seems like an unfortunate event.

I see so many people write books and sell audios that teach Law Of Attraction, but they forget to tell people that you have to TAKE ACTION. The last six letters in Law Of Attraction, spells ACTION!

The Law of Attraction IS a Universal Law, one of many. It got a very bad rap when that silly book, "The Secret" was published which over-simplified the whole concept, telling people that all they had to do was make a 'wish list' and everything they wanted, no matter how unrealistic, would simply fall into their hands, with no effort, no meditation, no follow-up action of any sort, no grounding in reality.

It has, unfortunately, been new aged up to the point of ridiculousness. When one of these types says, "It's working for me!" -- and sometimes it does! -- what they're actually doing is SUBCONSCIOUSLY putting the Law of Attraction to work in their lives, which requires much more than a mere laundry list of "I wants".

(It's pure entertainment to read some of their stuff--there are, or used to be anyway, several groups or forums supposedly dedicated to the law of attraction -- entries would read something like this: "I won the $10 million lottery!" This would be the header, then you'd look at the actual post and the rest followed: "in my mind!")

Derric's explanation below is excellent, by the way, and deserves re-reading.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Derric" <derric.carter@... wrote:

I believe in it. This law is always in effect...24/7. To the person that asked what is Law Of Attraction, here's my answer: The universal that states "like attracts like." In simpler terms, whatever you think about and focus on in your mind, you attract into your life.

Everything in this world is made up of energy. The thoughts that you think are energy, and the universe sends us back the energy that we dish out. Dish out negative energy, and you'll get that in return. And vice versa. People think get thoughts of misery, angry, and poverty and they get that. Other people think of joy, happiness, money and abundance...and they get that. But however, it's not as simple as "If I think about it, it's gonna fall into my lap." That's not the way it works. When you use The Law Of Attraction to your benefit, it creates circumstances, events and situations to help you get what you want. But you have to be able to see these things in order to advance. The helpful event might be what seems like an unfortunate event.

I see so many people write books and sell audios that teach Law Of Attraction, but they forget to tell people that you have to TAKE ACTION. The last six letters in Law Of Attraction, spells ACTION!

I remember the first time I read "The Secret." I used to damn near praise that book. That was until I got wiser and looked deeper into The Law Of Attraction. The first person to bring The Law Of Attraction into mainstream was the great Napoleon Hill in his 1925 book "The Law Of Success." That book, by the way, is the most powerful book ever written on the topic of money and success. Most of the "self-empowering" authors and speakers got their information from Napoleon Hill.

But anyways, in The Law Of Success, Napoleon Hill said that meditation is VERY important to attracting things in your life. He didn't put meditation and using The Law Of Attraction in the same boat, but I was able to figure that part out. What he basically said was, a person should meditate for 30 minutes daily and during meditation, focus strictly on everything they want by visualizing it. Whether it's money, a house, a car, certain characteristics, etc. Then he says to look for "coincidences" to start happening to bring you whatever you're focused on. He even made a small reference to meditation being "occultism." Napoleon Hill's 1925 version of The Law Of Success never hit the market because The Elites back then didn't want that information revealed. So he rewrote it and took that part and other parts of it out.

"The Secret" doesn't tell you that. After I did my research into it, I realized that The Secret was just a cartoon version of The Law Of Attraction...put together by Rhonda Byrne to make a few dollars. The Secret came out and now all of a sudden everybody think they're an "expert" on The Law Of Attraction. AHA! What a joke!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

The Law of Attraction IS a Universal Law, one of many. It got a very bad rap when that silly book, "The Secret" was published which over-simplified the whole concept, telling people that all they had to do was make a 'wish list' and everything they wanted, no matter how unrealistic, would simply fall into their hands, with no effort, no meditation, no follow-up action of any sort, no grounding in reality.

It has, unfortunately, been new aged up to the point of ridiculousness. When one of these types says, "It's working for me!" -- and sometimes it does! -- what they're actually doing is SUBCONSCIOUSLY putting the Law of Attraction to work in their lives, which requires much more than a mere laundry list of "I wants".

(It's pure entertainment to read some of their stuff--there are, or used to be anyway, several groups or forums supposedly dedicated to the law of attraction -- entries would read something like this: "I won the $10 million lottery!" This would be the header, then you'd look at the actual post and the rest followed: "in my mind!")

Derric's explanation below is excellent, by the way, and deserves re-reading.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Derric" <derric.carter@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back