Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

LAVEYNS

alex_guzman24

I really need help explaining spiritual satanism to a laveyn friend of mine. If someone could please link me info about laveyns so that i can study there ways to help explain to this friend of mine. Normally i dont give a shit about explaining to people my occult, i dont care what they think or if they join really. But this buddy of mine has it all twisted. He did the dedication ritual on the jos and follows anton laveys teachings. So he is one of us. I just know that his guardian guided him to me. I get this strong vibe that im supposed to help him and do his guardian a favor.

There's just one thing i dont understand from what hes told me. One that i dont have an explanation for. If someone could explain what happened here i would really appreciate it.

So one weekend him and my best friend who is also a spiritual satanist (2yrs dedicated) were hiking up a mountain in above 90 degrees f. They were sprinting up the mountain when my laveyn friend started fainting. He was about to hit the floor and possibly break a bone. But just before he fainted he says he started absorbing my brothers energy and my brother told me he could feel like he was being drained. They were right next to eachother sprinting probably 6 inches apart from eachother. Then my brother who is highly anti-social started talking and just blabbering his lifes story to my laveyn friend. My friend says that as my brother explained his life story to him. He felt better and more energetic.

So my laveyn friend thinks that HE aborbed the energy naturally because of his past life experience. But my brother said that he tried to lend him energy but he felt as though my friend was doing all the work.

I told my laveyn friend that his guardian protected him from harm by lending him energy. Since he is one of us after all. But im not sure. Please any help is appreciated.

explain to him that True satanism is not of laveyn satanism , but is in acknowledgment and truely descende from Ancient sumaria wich is 6,000 years predateing mainstreem religion. True spiritual satanism is of empowering The human souls aura, bioelectricity From natural rescources of energy, such as most importantly , the sun based from ancient egyptian spiritual principles, aswell the surrounding electro magnetic field of etheral energy.
guide your friend to the hells army link of the Jos , and the meditations section aswell. explain to your friend that it is Extremely essential and emportant to study the the joy of satan .com through and through, for it shall benifit [ Enlighten] him to the true meening Of TRUE Spiritual Satanism and the spiritual warfare that has been happening on this planet to this very day.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alex_guzman24" <alex_guzman24@... wrote:

I really need help explaining spiritual satanism to a laveyn friend of mine. If someone could please link me info about laveyns so that i can study there ways to help explain to this friend of mine. Normally i dont give a shit about explaining to people my occult, i dont care what they think or if they join really. But this buddy of mine has it all twisted. He did the dedication ritual on the jos and follows anton laveys teachings. So he is one of us. I just know that his guardian guided him to me. I get this strong vibe that im supposed to help him and do his guardian a favor.

There's just one thing i dont understand from what hes told me. One that i dont have an explanation for. If someone could explain what happened here i would really appreciate it.

So one weekend him and my best friend who is also a spiritual satanist (2yrs dedicated) were hiking up a mountain in above 90 degrees f. They were sprinting up the mountain when my laveyn friend started fainting. He was about to hit the floor and possibly break a bone. But just before he fainted he says he started absorbing my brothers energy and my brother told me he could feel like he was being drained. They were right next to eachother sprinting probably 6 inches apart from eachother. Then my brother who is highly anti-social started talking and just blabbering his lifes story to my laveyn friend. My friend says that as my brother explained his life story to him. He felt better and more energetic.

So my laveyn friend thinks that HE aborbed the energy naturally because of his past life experience. But my brother said that he tried to lend him energy but he felt as though my friend was doing all the work.

I told my laveyn friend that his guardian protected him from harm by lending him energy. Since he is one of us after all. But im not sure. Please any help is appreciated.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back