Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

LaVeyan "Satanism" rant

Arya Satana

Im sick and tired of hearing LaVeyan's call themselves Satanists. They are not Satanists. They are LaVeyan's. The serve that Jew, the name says it all, we serve Satan, they serve LaVey, as much as they'd love to believe they're "independent". there is nothing independent about spewing money onto LaVey and his deluded "High priests".

Also, they love to complain about how they're supposed to be elite because they don't believe in Jewhovah... BIG FUCKING DEAL. I don't here people like Atheists, Agnostics or Pagans who don't believe in real deities making a big fuss about how they don't believe in God and are therefore some kind of Ubermensch. It's basically just a diversion from true Satanism.

They kick up a fuss about how Christians are supposed to oppress everyone and yet if you so much as even have the slightest consideration of believing in a God(s) then they'll give you an elitist rant without listening to your side of it and accuse you of having low self esteem and not enough faith in yourself. Never mind that most Pagans and us for that matter are all about independence, the Gods play mortals in myths to show the humans that we can not always rely on them but they dismiss this as the "ranting of a crazy theist".

I have recently had a friend who's soul has been claimed by the LaVeyan program and it's done no good for him, it's turned him into an anti-social opinionated prick with emotional problems and worse of all, A TOLERANCE FOR JEWS. He is literally going insane from a lack of meditation, he was well on his way to recovery before he swayed into LaVey. Now he's stuck in his opinionated complex and will probably never escape without a kick in the pants from the big man himself, SATAN.

LaVeyan Satanists are loved by kikes, why? Because, they are what they want from programs like Christianity, Atheists who believe in just a material world and live a selfish, capitalist life-style of dog-eat-dog and refuse to believe in anything spiritual while the Kikes use their corrupt magick to control them like puppets. This may well be the destiny of my poor LaVeyan friend.

This goes out to anybody out there who thinks LaVeyan "Satanism" is ok. IT IS NOT OK, IT IS NOT SATANISM IT IS JUST AS MUCH AN ENEMY AS CHRISTIANITY!!!

LAVEY IS NOT OKAY

Hail Satan!

Yes I've met many LaVeyan's and each one I meet tries to convert me such as a right hand path religion, I'm tired of their silly rants that tend to usually not make any sense. agreed in this subject   Hail satan! Hail Balam! Hail brotheren!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, August 1, 2010 10:47:26 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] LaVeyan "Satanism" rant

Im sick and tired of hearing LaVeyan's call themselves Satanists. They are not Satanists. They are LaVeyan's. The serve that Jew, the name says it all, we serve Satan, they serve LaVey, as much as they'd love to believe they're "independent". there is nothing independent about spewing money onto LaVey and his deluded "High priests".

Also, they love to complain about how they're supposed to be elite because they don't believe in Jewhovah... BIG FUCKING DEAL. I don't here people like Atheists, Agnostics or Pagans who don't believe in real deities making a big fuss about how they don't believe in God and are therefore some kind of Ubermensch. It's basically just a diversion from true Satanism.

They kick up a fuss about how Christians are supposed to oppress everyone and yet if you so much as even have the slightest consideration of believing in a God(s) then they'll give you an elitist rant without listening to your side of it and accuse you of having low self esteem and not enough faith in yourself. Never mind that most Pagans and us for that matter are all about independence, the Gods play mortals in myths to show the humans that we can not always rely on them but they dismiss this as the "ranting of a crazy theist".

I have recently had a friend who's soul has been claimed by the LaVeyan program and it's done no good for him, it's turned him into an anti-social opinionated prick with emotional problems and worse of all, A TOLERANCE FOR JEWS. He is literally going insane from a lack of meditation, he was well on his way to recovery before he swayed into LaVey. Now he's stuck in his opinionated complex and will probably never escape without a kick in the pants from the big man himself, SATAN.

LaVeyan Satanists are loved by kikes, why? Because, they are what they want from programs like Christianity, Atheists who believe in just a material world and live a selfish, capitalist life-style of dog-eat-dog and refuse to believe in anything spiritual while the Kikes use their corrupt magick to control them like puppets. This may well be the destiny of my poor LaVeyan friend.

This goes out to anybody out there who thinks LaVeyan "Satanism" is ok. IT IS NOT OK, IT IS NOT SATANISM IT IS JUST AS MUCH AN ENEMY AS CHRISTIANITY!!!

LAVEY IS NOT OKAY

Hail Satan!

I agree with you, Laveyan "Satanism" is practical zionism. Its all about being lazy and greedy, no meditation, no working for yourself, no fighting against the hoax called xianity...Plus they use Father's name while they deny Him. The ONA Traditional Satanism Organization is right to say that "Laveyan Satanism" is watered down Satanism and only focused on hedonism and not the evolution of humanity.

They're actually WORSE than pure atheists, some atheists I know are pretty nice people and don't have any problems with me. But Laveyans work to cause disunity (if for a moment we assume that they're Satanists), they call me devil worshipper, say how I'm not a true Satanist but like the xians since I believe in a "higher being"...I've never known one who doesn't try to pick a fight with me.

And I've seen some of them bitching about xianity yet they do NOTHING to fight against it, no fliers in xian places, no educating no anything.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Arya Satana" <aryasatana@... wrote:

LAVEY IS NOT OKAY

Hail Satan!

Yes having been attacked by CoS feebs in the past for being a real Satanist. And looking at the locus of their ideology it rests on the dual jewish fuctions of insolence and resentment.   I read the "Satanic Bible" and I guess they all skipped the part where LaVey states on summoning Demons. That they are real Beings and to be respected. That should send up a hint. I read a book by Aquino on his time in the CoS Priesthood. All the Clergy of the time and LaVey all knew Satan was a real God not an Archetype. But for some reason kept it behind the ritual room door.   Maxine has stated that LaVey was not a jewish soul.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, August 2, 2010 12:16:34 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: LaVeyan "Satanism" rant

I agree with you, Laveyan "Satanism" is practical zionism. Its all about being lazy and greedy, no meditation, no working for yourself, no fighting against the hoax called xianity...Plus they use Father's name while they deny Him. The ONA Traditional Satanism Organization is right to say that "Laveyan Satanism" is watered down Satanism and only focused on hedonism and not the evolution of humanity.

They're actually WORSE than pure atheists, some atheists I know are pretty nice people and don't have any problems with me. But Laveyans work to cause disunity (if for a moment we assume that they're Satanists), they call me devil worshipper, say how I'm not a true Satanist but like the xians since I believe in a "higher being"...I've never known one who doesn't try to pick a fight with me.

And I've seen some of them bitching about xianity yet they do NOTHING to fight against it, no fliers in xian places, no educating no anything.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Arya Satana" <aryasatana@... wrote:

They kick
up a fuss about how Christians are supposed to oppress everyone and yet if you so much as even have the slightest consideration of believing in a God(s) then they'll give you an elitist rant without listening to your side of it and accuse you of having low self esteem and not enough faith in yourself. Never mind that most Pagans and us for that matter are all about independence, the Gods play mortals in myths to show the humans that we can not always rely on them but they dismiss this as the "ranting of a crazy theist".
I have recently had a friend who's soul has been claimed by the LaVeyan program and it's done no good for him, it's turned him into an anti-social opinionated prick with emotional problems and worse of all, A TOLERANCE FOR JEWS. He is literally going insane from a lack of meditation, he was well on his way to recovery before he swayed into LaVey. Now he's stuck in his opinionated complex and will probably never escape
without a kick in the pants from the big man himself, SATAN.

LAVEY IS NOT OKAY

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back