Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

last night's lucid dream exp

Musouka

So I've been looking into lucid dreaming as of late.  There are many techniques to induce but i chose WILD (Wake induced Lucid Dream) b/c its like meditating as i go to bed.  I have trouble finding time to meditate here in college.  So it gets two birds with one stone.  I set the intention to go to Duat.
I started by paying attention to my breathing.  But for some reason i had the strong urge to change positions constantly.  It was like my body ached to move.  I finally got fed up b/c i couldn't find a comfortable position and decided to fight the urges...it was the hardest thing i have ever had to do i think.
At some point i went to my side and lost almost all consciousness when my whole body vibrated.  This is the same feeling i get when i do trance meditation some times.  It brought me back to the task at hand and so i began to watch for pictures floating in my vision.  Blobs of color soon formed pictures.  I picked the first one without really looking for details but i knew it was what i was looking for.  I willed myself into it.

I entered a 'world' that had a star filled night sky with water that sparkled and gave of its own light.  As far as the eye could see there was water that was very shallow (enough to be covered while laying down) and smooth stones of various sizes here and there.  I actually entered from the sky b/c i remember somebody standing on one of these rocks as i looked down on him/her. It was also very breezy/windy.  I went into the water and played around...on my stomach walking  with my hands while my feet floated behind and just enjoying it.  It was lukewarm.  I never did any reality checks or techniques to keep me 'grounded' there.  Last thing i remember is i took in a mouthful of water to test to see if i could breath (this is actually a reality check but i think i was already loosing focus at this point) as i spit the water back out i was back in my room.  I didn't do any reality checks to see if i had a false waking (dreaming i'm in bed). I don't think it was Duat but as i get better i think i can set intentions as to what i want to do.  It was Lucid but not to the point i wanted.  I think i was just overjoyed that i was aware somewhat.  But i want full control eventually.

I was just wondering if anyone has advice/hints on how i can better improve it.  I plan on practicing this every night b/c it constitutes meditation for me as well.

Drew
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back