Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Language

annarocker22

So I don't know if this has been asked before or not, but will it matter if I speak in another language while doing the rituals or prayers? I would do it in English, it's just that, my mom would hear and then I'd be in a heap of trouble from her and I don't want to go through that again.

~HAIL ENKI!~

If you know that you're saying - in any language - it is valid and okay.

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "annarocker22" <annarocker22@... wrote:

So I don't know if this has been asked before or not, but will it matter if I speak in another language while doing the rituals or prayers? I would do it in English, it's just that, my mom would hear and then I'd be in a heap of trouble from her and I don't want to go through that again.

~HAIL ENKI!~

Thanks! :)
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 2:58 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Language

If you know that you're saying - in any language - it is valid and okay.

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "annarocker22" <annarocker22@... wrote:

~HAIL ENKI!~

<td val[/IMG]i am new to this religion, i most hear about rituals. How is it done. who suppose to do it and what time and what are the benefits one can get after going through the rituals successfully?.
[/TD]

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Rites.html

This might help. And also, by reading through the ENTIRE JoS website, you'll be able to understand a lot. I should know because before I just skimmed and scanned and couldn't really understand anything until I actually sat down and literally went through everything on the site.
Oh, and welcome to the religion. May Satan bless your life with joy. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], amoabeng isaac <amoabeng112isaac@... wrote:

i am new to this religion, i most hear about rituals. How is it done. who suppose to do it and what time and what are the benefits one can get after going through the rituals successfully?.

Is it important in which language im summoning demons?

English is not my main language and I dont understand every word
what should I do brothers?

Hello. This is my first post on this group.

My main language is not english.
And I dont know if I will try to summon one of the demons will it work?
Or should I do everything in my language?

What language are you speaking?

------------------------------
On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 10:10 PM EEST xehron wrote:

Is it important in which language im summoning demons?

English is not my main language and I dont understand every word
what should I do brothers?

<td val[/IMG]If you are new and have not been meditating very long then it won't work.Your have to be astrally open to see or hear anything and that can take years.I just started hearing after 2 years of steady daily meditation.And you do not want to if you are not dedicated.Just work on your soul everyday and one day you will be able to see and hear them.I would also suggest that you do rituals to feel the Satanic energy of Satan and the Gods.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Language
Sent: Sun, Oct 14, 2012 7:09:39 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hello. This is my first post on this group.

My main language is not english.
And I dont know if I will try to summon one of the demons will it work?
Or should I do everything in my language?

[/TD]

While I was meditating a couple days ago I heard whispers in a language I didn't understand. So my question is does satan and the gods speak to us in another language or will they speak to us in a language that we already understand. please help because I keep hearing them when I'm alone at home and quite frankly it scares me I don't know if they're psychic attacks or not

If the voices scare you or make you feel uncomfortable in any way, then they're definitely *not* of Satan's or any other Gods'. But you know, the Gods have never communicated with me in any language that I don't know. So, I don't know... I believe there are many chances it could be the enemy. It's important to daily clean your aura and build an aura of protection around you; also do a banishing ritual in your house if possible.Lastly, you should break the enemy links in your third eye-sixth chakra and your heart chakra. Στις 6:17 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 23 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η Grimm <romerohugo29@... έγραψε:
  While I was meditating a couple days ago I heard whispers in a language I didn't understand. So my question is does satan and the gods speak to us in another language or will they speak to us in a language that we already understand. please help because I keep hearing them when I'm alone at home and quite frankly it scares me I don't know if they're psychic attacks or not

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back