Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

lakshmi mantra for money

LoyalSS

I was a dedicated satanist since my mid-teens but I had so many problems and wasn't interested in improving myself that much at the time. About a year and a half ago I decided that I must get a lot of money to ease my situation, and I did my first spiritual work with the mantra- aum shrim mahah lak shmee yay swahah.

I worked in sales and I would get my money through commissions based on the amount of sales. I would barely make $600 a month. I said fuck it I'll try the mantra for 40 days. About the 33rd-34th day the money started flowing like crazy, I made $10,000 a month. But the problem is that because I didn't have enough spiritual knowledge at that time and I didn't know that it was necessary to complete 40 whole days, I abandoned the mantra on about the 37th day. The result? After three months I went down to $5,000 a month (half) to this day, just because I acquired skills and serious clients I still generate money.
listen this mantra is really strong as one of the clergy said here and it is also confirmed by jos in the library you can find it

On the next coming date that allows such work to happen, I'm going to fucking spam energy in this, but many things have changed and I no longer enjoy my work like i used to. I will use runes like fehu for my aura to increase its ability to attract money to me, and the lakshmi mantra to find a new job that pays good
wish me luck

Last edited by a moderator:
I was a dedicated satanist since my mid-teens but I had so many problems and wasn't interested in improving myself that much at the time. About a year and a half ago I decided that I must get a lot of money to ease my situation, and I did my first spiritual work with the mantra- aum shrim mahah lak shmee yay swahah.

I worked in sales and I would get my money through commissions based on the amount of sales. I would barely make $600 a month. I said fuck it I'll try the mantra for 40 days. About the 33rd-34th day the money started flowing like crazy, I made $10,000 a month. But the problem is that because I didn't have enough spiritual knowledge at that time and I didn't know that it was necessary to complete 40 whole days, I abandoned the mantra on about the 37th day. The result? After three months I went down to $5,000 a month (half) to this day, just because I acquired skills and serious clients I still generate money.
listen this mantra is really strong as one of the clergy said here and it is also confirmed by jos in the library you can find it

On the next coming date that allows such work to happen, I'm going to fucking spam energy in this, but many things have changed and I no longer enjoy my work like i used to. I will use runes like fehu for my aura to increase its ability to attract money to me, and the lakshmi mantra to find a new job that pays good
wish me luck
Just today I thought I wanted to start this work with this mantra, when is the best time to start it in the next few days?

wish me luck
HI! I wish you good luck, may I ask how many repetitions did you do of the mantra to get these fantastic results? Thanks if you answer me! Good luck again!!

Just today I thought I wanted to start this work with this mantra, when is the best time to start it in the next few days?
look in jos-astro.com for the exact date based on your location, should be within a few days. Make sure you don't mix the working with other money workings to enjoy the benefits of this mantra fully, it completely changes the way you approach money.

HI! I wish you good luck, may I ask how many repetitions did you do of the mantra to get these fantastic results? Thanks if you answer me! Good luck again!!

My routine was this:
mantra twice a day usually in the morning and at night.

For affirmations "I attract huge amounts of money to myself in a happy and positive way for me"

for imagination: I went as far as I could with the most laxury and lavish scenarios, during the chanting and also at the end after the affirmations, i liked to sit for a few minutes and imagine.

I just started doing this mantra about a week ago.
Can anyone answer if I can switch to doing it twice a day now after a week or should I just do once per day like when I started and at the end of 40 day cycle switch to 2 times per day?

Don't just use the same reps as other people, you need to do an amount you are comfortable with. Don't worry if it's a smaller number, even if it's 30 reps. You can do another 40 day cycle at higher reps at a later date when you have developed your soul some more.
Overloading with energy is harmful, it is not a way to quick success.

I just started doing this mantra about a week ago.
Can anyone answer if I can switch to doing it twice a day now after a week or should I just do once per day like when I started and at the end of 40 day cycle switch to 2 times per day?
When I started it I made sure to do it twice a day, there were some days I did it once too. So in my opinion the amount of reps more importent and making sure that 24 hours don't go by. but it's better to start this kind of work twice a day for at least a week and then lower it, than the other way around as you want.

Don't just use the same reps as other people, you need to do an amount you are comfortable with. Don't worry if it's a smaller number, even if it's 30 reps. You can do another 40 day cycle at higher reps at a later date when you have developed your soul some more.
Thank you! That's really great advice!

Question: For spells like this that involve chanting Sanskrit Mantras, is it better that all of your chakras are sufficiently empowered?
I assume having more powerful chakras will yield better results

wish me luck
It's no wonder your job has come to an end. yoga and mantras, they dig deeper, reach right up to you, and if you don't like your job, they'll turn you around. Kundalini yoga turned me around once, but I went too far because of the money. This Lakshmi mantra also threw me out of where I didn't like.

My English sorry. Im use translate))

When I started it I made sure to do it twice a day, there were some days I did it once too. So in my opinion the amount of reps more importent and making sure that 24 hours don't go by. but it's better to start this kind of work twice a day for at least a week and then lower it, than the other way around as you want.
Hmm I'll try and see if I can manage twice a day for 108 reps each. Doing it once already feels a lot but I'll try a day or two and if it's too much I'll continue with once a day.

Thanks for sharing your experience.
I would like to ask you how you vibrate "LAKSHMIYEI", do you use the Egyptian K vibrated in the back of the throat?

I use the Fehu runic. And it was miraculous. I was able to buy the things I desperately needed regardless of how much money I had in my account, and the amazing part was that after buying several things, I still had enough money in my account. Can you give me information about lakshmi mantra? And how should I use it?

It's no wonder your job has come to an end. yoga and mantras, they dig deeper, reach right up to you, and if you don't like your job, they'll turn you around. Kundalini yoga turned me around once, but I went too far because of the money. This Lakshmi mantra also threw me out of where I didn't like.

My English sorry. Im use translate))
well i wont say anything came to an end, i still work in the same job even after 1.5 years and more in total.. my desire for a different job came lately. but you right, its setting your mind for better outcome so you may prefer better jobs for you with more possibility for advancement.
Thanks for sharing your experience.
I would like to ask you how you vibrate "LAKSHMIYEI", do you use the Egyptian K vibrated in the back of the throat?
indeed but just a regular k vibration, nothing similiar to any vibration you saw on jos rituals or runes..

wish me luck
Is there an audio to feel the vibration of this mantra? I will start tomorrow, what is the best time during Sun or Venus hours?

Does that include workings to improve drive for making money?
Absolutely yes. The properties of the mantra will cause this. There is no need to do a separate working for this

Is there an audio to feel the vibration of this mantra? I will start tomorrow, what is the best time during Sun or Venus hours?
Look in the last threads here, natem ptah sent a link to the audio here, but it is not at all similar to how I did it. I even did it at the time with a corrupt aum because I was looking for a YouTube video that would show how to do it. This is another proof that intent in this work and how much you feel the wealth is more important. In any case, my best advice is - ask your guardian demon to guide you to the right pronunciation, try a few things until it feels "right" to you.
If you still want to know how I did it- this is the video

Please just don't do it with a corrupt aum like in the video, and I like to emphasize the r in shrim, because that's how it seems more correct to do.

Question: For spells like this that involve chanting Sanskrit Mantras, is it better that all of your chakras are sufficiently empowered?
Yes especially the solar plexus chakra plays an important role when you move to owning millions and billions... but there are people whose overall soul is "powerful" yet they just chant the mantra like zombies without feeling the wealth on themselves because lack of knowledge, then someone less advanced will do it with more intent and can achieve more beneficial results. The thing is, if I tell the person doing the mantra to imagine himself with huge wealth and whole rooms full of cash in some mansion, an ordinary human npc who has no spiritual knowledge may feel "uncomfortable" just imagining the It's about himself because of a lack of faith in work or because he may feel like he not deserve it or feel radicilious. when i affirm that i attract huge money and wealth to myself i really mean it.

I really hope all spiritual satanists make a lot of money, maxine was right, these workings are the most hard to get because every human is obsessed with money and you are competing against a lot of people here

Absolutely yes. The properties of the mantra will cause this. There is no need to do a separate working for this

Look in the last threads here, natem ptah sent a link to the audio here, but it is not at all similar to how I did it. I even did it at the time with a corrupt aum because I was looking for a YouTube video that would show how to do it. This is another proof that intent in this work and how much you feel the wealth is more important. In any case, my best advice is - ask your guardian demon to guide you to the right pronunciation, try a few things until it feels "right" to you.

Please just don't do it with a corrupt aum like in the video, and I like to emphasize the r in shrim, because that's how it seems more correct to do.

Yes especially the solar plexus chakra plays an important role when you move to owning millions and billions... but there are people whose overall soul is "powerful" yet they just chant the mantra like zombies without feeling the wealth on themselves because lack of knowledge, then someone less advanced will do it with more intent and can achieve more beneficial results. The thing is, if I tell the person doing the mantra to imagine himself with huge wealth and whole rooms full of cash in some mansion, an ordinary human npc who has no spiritual knowledge may feel "uncomfortable" just imagining the It's about himself because of a lack of faith in work or because he may feel like he not deserve it or feel radicilious. when i affirm that i attract huge money and wealth to myself i really mean it.

Thanks so much brother!

I think it's important to specify that the money is coming to you in healthy and positive way, too?
You could get injured badly and have lawyers coming to you trying to sue for you. In that case the money would come to you easily and without effort, but not in a healthy and positive way.

Do it as instructed in the official working. There is a reason the 108 reps was chosen.

wish me luck

Remember to donate to JoS after you become rich, as a small thank you for giving you the extremely powerful money mantra.

Last edited:
Hmm I'll try and see if I can manage twice a day for 108 reps each. Doing it once already feels a lot but I'll try a day or two and if it's too much I'll continue with once a day.
Remember, Sibling. You don't want temporary results that will also burn you out. You want permanent, iterative growth in your financial situation that always amplifies and grows better, and never weakens and slouches down. Don't blitz something for a few days if it'll only serve to burn you out and leave you unable to keep at it for 40/80/90+ days. I speak from experience, I burned myself out on so many good workings before and this dilutes the results.

Furthermore, I'd like to add. If you don't feel like you can manage 2x108 a day, just do one session. One really proper, focused, strong, felt session is far better than two watered-down ones. Also, if you are going to do one session, do not go with 108. 216 is okay, but 108 on its own is not really that good of a number as it relates to Saturn. It's no boogeyman, but you don't want Saturn for wealth ideally. Try 111, as that's a Solar number. 100 is also a very "stable" number.

If you do decide to go for 2 sessions, then 108 each is okay, I think. So is a single sitting of 216, for sure.

I think it's important to specify that the money is coming to you in healthy and positive way, too?
You could get injured badly and have lawyers coming to you trying to sue for you. In that case the money would come to you easily and without effort, but not in a healthy and positive way.
yes good thing you re-clarified it for everyone. if energy is always taking the path of less resistence and people just affirm that money coming to them, these with tendencies or some desire to get injured for getting money may get themselves in these situations, or even worse, they have a family memeber who already got them inheritance for the future, suddenly dies...
express your desire correctly

Remember to donate to JoS after you become rich, as a small thank you for giving you the extremely powerful money mantra.

For sure sir. I have already donated a small amount right after and receiving the tiers from cobra. I hope that I can donate larger amounts.

I've heard of some people using NAMAH instead of SWAHA at the end of the Lakshmi Mantra, as NAMAH is supposedly more related to the purely material wealth. Can anyone share some experience with that?

Has this mantra helped anyone in Ukraine under the current circumstances of war and unemployment? Can even one person testify? For difficult countries, something more killing, doubled, amplified is needed. I readily believe that in a country with a normal economy this mantra works in a month or two. Before I become rich, I have to pass, I have to hold on for a while and I have to eat... of course it is hard to chant mantras on an empty stomach, but I have no way out and I chant....

Has this mantra helped anyone in Ukraine under the current circumstances of war and unemployment? Can even one person testify? For difficult countries, something more killing, doubled, amplified is needed. I readily believe that in a country with a normal economy this mantra works in a month or two. Before I become rich, I have to pass, I have to hold on for a while and I have to eat... of course it is hard to chant mantras on an empty stomach, but I have no way out and I chant....

The money has to realistically come from somewhere, and it can't just be generated out of thin air. Just because you do a Lakshmi and you do not currently have access to money, doesn't mean the working was in vain. (Unless you affirmed it to not be permanent and positive) The working would sit in the background and help you when possible. Even the most powerful working in the universe still requires some form of realistic recourse to act through. Keep chanting Brother.

It is in your best interest as an SS to stay safe. Ask for signs from the Gods on if you should relocate or perform another action.

The money has to realistically come from somewhere, and it can't just be generated out of thin air. Just because you do a Lakshmi and you do not currently have access to money, doesn't mean the working was in vain. (Unless you affirmed it to not be permanent and positive) The working would sit in the background and help you when possible. Even the most powerful working in the universe still requires some form of realistic recourse to act through. Keep chanting Brother.

It is in your best interest as an SS to stay safe. Ask for signs from the Gods on if you should relocate or perform another action.
Thank you. I've been guessing about it, trying to figure out how it works. And although it's hard financially, I'm really getting Devil's Inspiration from somewhere, it's just an obvious fact to me.

The money has to realistically come from somewhere, and it can't just be generated out of thin air. Just because you do a Lakshmi and you do not currently have access to money, doesn't mean the working was in vain. (Unless you affirmed it to not be permanent and positive)

I never thought to add permanence to the affirmation. Would this affirmation be good? This is taken from the 3 steps of witchcraft page, with "rest of my life" added on.

Large amounts of free and easy money are coming to me for the rest of my life.
This money is all mine to keep and spend as I please.
This money is coming to me in a very positive and happy way for me.

Is the second line necessary or doesn't the third make it redundant if you would personally consider it to not be happy and positive to immediately owe the money?

I never thought to add permanence to the affirmation. Would this affirmation be good? This is taken from the 3 steps of witchcraft page, with "rest of my life" added on.

Large amounts of free and easy money are coming to me for the rest of my life.
This money is all mine to keep and spend as I please.
This money is coming to me in a very positive and happy way for me.

Is the second line necessary or doesn't the third make it redundant if you would personally consider it to not be happy and positive to immediately owe the money?

Why only have one surge of money coming in when it could be literally permanently attached to you for the rest of your life? Of course you want it to be permanent. Include in your affirmations that you want money coming to you permanently and in a totally positive way. This ensures you do not kill someone within your family and get inheritance.

Generally you do not need to specify too much with the affirmation as this level of control with the money is implied by your intention. If you run a business, then you would be making money positively and it is already your money because you earned it.

Everything you need is in here

Attachments

• Money_Spells (1).pdf
    574.1 KB · Views: 62
Hi, if this thread comes up again, it's an opportunity to clarify a few things. The video that user natemptah found on YouTube of another ss is probably the best way to vibrate this mantra

It's just like Maxine told us to vibrate it. And she also pointed out that many people especially with the new age ballax just say mantras like words.

natem ptah Thank you very much for sharing

There's discrepancy about the money mantra. Different pages on the site say different things. One page has the mantra start with Aum and the other does not.

I just completed my first 40 day money working. I did 108 reps of the mantra starting with Aum, and 9x affirmations. I started 07/07, Sunday in the hour of Jupiter (like one of the pages says to).
Is that correct?

I wish all the mentions of money workings on the site could be scrapped and remade into one, up to date and accurate page.

The results of my working, so far:

I bought a lottery ticket on the 14th since the calendar said it's a good day to gamble.
Didn't even win $2 back but I did get called for a low paying job interview. Been unemployed awhile.
Lots of laid off people can't get interviews for shit jobs right now, so I guess it's a win?
Intuitively I feel good about the working, but the result's don't correlate to what I affirmed.

I am doing Sun Square Mantra. After few days, my working will be done.

After achieving my goals, I will donor Jos of Satan soon. I will try my best here.

Please pray for me🙏🏻🌹

There's discrepancy about the money mantra. Different pages on the site say different things. One page has the mantra start with Aum and the other does not.

I just completed my first 40 day money working. I did 108 reps of the mantra starting with Aum, and 9x affirmations. I started 07/07, Sunday in the hour of Jupiter (like one of the pages says to).
Is that correct?

I wish all the mentions of money workings on the site could be scrapped and remade into one, up to date and accurate page.

The results of my working, so far:

I bought a lottery ticket on the 14th since the calendar said it's a good day to gamble.
Didn't even win $2 back but I did get called for a low paying job interview. Been unemployed awhile.
Lots of laid off people can't get interviews for shit jobs right now, so I guess it's a win?
Intuitively I feel good about the working, but the result's don't correlate to what I affirmed.
if you did a high quality workings during all the 40 days and kept reinforce energy within 24 hours or less, probably your working is just "pending" on the astral and you only need some sort of basis for income. try to appluy for jobs that require not much skills or past experience, and they can be commision based in addition with a regular salary.
you can also start a small busniess that going to give value to others, but dont start a buisness that you need to spend high amount of money on the beggening.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back