Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

lacking faith

Botan shijo

Hi everyone...

Maybe i am being impatient, i have started doing void meditation not long ago... 3~4 days... i wasn't expecting to see results by now but doing this without any kind of sign, absolutely nothing, not even feeling any energy is really messing with my determination...

I don't need to see objects flying around or anything like that but if i only had a sign, something that shows me i am in the right path i would be tremendously happy.

I have prayed the last few nights to our father asking him for strength to stay on the right path and for guidance but nothing so far, it only helps praying because during these prayers i feel my own determination but it's fading as well as my hopes.

Like i said i wasn't expecting anything spectacular, at least not from me, but i never felt absolutely nothing during meditations, in my daily life, during prayers and no weird dreams or anything else out of normal... i hope our father can forgive me if this topic deviates new members by seeding doubt in their minds, maybe it's just me, i don't know.

I seriously need some advice.

Thanks for your attention
Tiago Cabral

Are you Portuguese or Brazilian?
Anyway, this sermons by High Priest Vovim Baghie helped me a lot with this problem:

http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-serm ... on-magick/

http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-serm ... connected/

http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-serm ... her-satan/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tiago_filipe_cabral" <tiago_filipe_cabral@... wrote:

Hi everyone...

Maybe i am being impatient, i have started doing void meditation not long ago... 3~4 days... i wasn't expecting to see results by now but doing this without any kind of sign, absolutely nothing, not even feeling any energy is really messing with my determination...

I don't need to see objects flying around or anything like that but if i only had a sign, something that shows me i am in the right path i would be tremendously happy.

I have prayed the last few nights to our father asking him for strength to stay on the right path and for guidance but nothing so far, it only helps praying because during these prayers i feel my own determination but it's fading as well as my hopes.

Like i said i wasn't expecting anything spectacular, at least not from me, but i never felt absolutely nothing during meditations, in my daily life, during prayers and no weird dreams or anything else out of normal... i hope our father can forgive me if this topic deviates new members by seeding doubt in their minds, maybe it's just me, i don't know.

Tiago Cabral

I see how that can be troublesome.

Some people had many past lives; and this is someone's first life. Everyone is individual.

I want to say that maybe your astral senses are completely dormant right now, and you musn't have that attitude, remember that fear=failure.

As I see you are a beginner, try going into a trance first. It will allow you to start feeling your energy much easier than sheer meditation out of nowhere, as trance is state of relaxation.

------------------------------
On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 9:07 PM PDT tiago_filipe_cabral wrote:

Hi everyone...

Tiago Cabral

Listen here brother, results don't come instantly. You HAVE to be patient. See meditation as a hobby, don't focus too much on the results, but more on just doing it. Pretend you can feel the energy, and trust me on this one, you will start feeling it along the way. 3-4 days is good, but not enough. Keep consistent and do power meditations as well, not only void meditations. Another good thing to do would be Hatha and Kundalini Yoga. They increase your energies and you'll feel it for sure. Stop being so impatient and focus on the now. At first I thought what I was doing was useless, now... I've advanced more than I thought I would. Keep STRONG!! Make sure to clean your aura and put an aura of protection. The enemy makes you think that you're not progressing until the point that you just give up. And you won't reach the godhead. Remember.. every single time you meditate, you're progressing little by little.

HAIL SATAN!!!
Hail all the true Mighty Gods of Old!!
Heil Hitler!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tiago_filipe_cabral" <tiago_filipe_cabral@... wrote:

Hi everyone...

Tiago Cabral

I recommend you just do the pineal gland ones, its common for a lot of people now-adays to have a calcified pineal gland and temporarily unable to access their psychic side, you can also try isochronic tones, pineal gland opening binaural beats, and solfeggio's, they will help open you up spiritually so you can sense energy and all that. Eating healthy really helps imo. It took me a while too.
Have a good time and keep your head up, whats important is whats happening now ;)

Hail Satan & Lilith.

Hi everyone...

Tiago Cabral

Thanks everyone for your feedback... the fact that you are all trying to help me alone gives me strength...

-----------------------------
@ egon_88_666

Yes, i am portuguese and thanks a lot for those links, i will start reading everything as soon as i end this post.
#############################
@ Dino Dizdarevic

I will follow your advice though i often find myself struggling trying to understand certain techniques to induce trance and even meditations, i need to focus so much on doing the things right that i spent most of the time worried about what i am doing instead relaxing, that is why i started by doing void meditation, i am hoping it will help me empty my mind of inconvenient thoughts such as constant doubt that keeps dragging me back as i try to progress in my meditations.
@ Luis Garcia

Thanks for your encouraging, i already did some research about the chakras and how to open them, and 95% of times i end up reading stuff about buddhism, i started doing yoga yesterday, i found a guy that has a video and he guides "us" throughout our yoga sessions.
Basically this is meant to be to be done over 48 days and supposedly when we are done with it, provided we have done everything correctly we will be able to "disconnect" our soul from our body and be immune to any kind of external interference, if does not mention the kundalini serpent in that site but they do talk about the shakras and how the mantras affect them, i will see where this leads me.
The video that is supposed to guide us is this one:
http://www.ishafoundation.org/Ishakriya/Learn-online
@ satanic666666

I already came across some articles that mention the pineal gland and how it is related to our energy though i only came across that while studying other subjects and never really understood the connection between the two, i also recall 1~2 days ago seeing a topic with lots of replies here in the group that was about a possible interaction between the pineal gland and coffee, i don't know what the conclusion was, or even if there was one, but if coffee do interfere in a negative way then i seriously need to revise some habits, i work as a programmer and coffee is my fuel, in other words, i drink a lot of it, i also smoke. I can see myself cutting drastically on coffee but i am not sure about smoking, it keeps me from breaking my display a lot of times lol, any programmers know what i mean, hopefully when i master void meditations and become able to repel any negativity in me i can replace cigarettes =) ...

Once again, thank you all for your feedback so far, it means a lot to me...

Cheers
Tiago Cabral

Cool, I have translated the Doctrines of Satan to Portuguese, send me a email so I can reply you with it in an annex if you want.

Thanks everyone for your feedback... the fact that you are all trying to help me alone gives me strength...

@ egon_88_666

Yes, i am portuguese and thanks a lot for those links, i will start reading everything as soon as i end this post.
@ Dino Dizdarevic

I will follow your advice though i often find myself struggling trying to understand certain techniques to induce trance and even meditations, i need to focus so much on doing the things right that i spent most of the time worried about what i am doing instead relaxing, that is why i started by doing void meditation, i am hoping it will help me empty my mind of inconvenient thoughts such as constant doubt that keeps dragging me back as i try to progress in my meditations.
@ Luis Garcia

Thanks for your encouraging, i already did some research about the chakras and how to open them, and 95% of times i end up reading stuff about buddhism, i started doing yoga yesterday, i found a guy that has a video and he guides "us" throughout our yoga sessions.
Basically this is meant to be to be done over 48 days and supposedly when we are done with it, provided we have done everything correctly we will be able to "disconnect" our soul from our body and be immune to any kind of external interference, if does not mention the kundalini serpent in that site but they do talk about the shakras and how the mantras affect them, i will see where this leads me.
The video that is supposed to guide us is this one:
http://www.ishafoundation.org/Ishakriya/Learn-online
@ satanic666666

I already came across some articles that mention the pineal gland and how it is related to our energy though i only came across that while studying other subjects and never really understood the connection between the two, i also recall 1~2 days ago seeing a topic with lots of replies here in the group that was about a possible interaction between the pineal gland and coffee, i don't know what the conclusion was, or even if there was one, but if coffee do interfere in a negative way then i seriously need to revise some habits, i work as a programmer and coffee is my fuel, in other words, i drink a lot of it, i also smoke. I can see myself cutting drastically on coffee but i am not sure about smoking, it keeps me from breaking my display a lot of times lol, any programmers know what i mean, hopefully when i master void meditations and become able to repel any negativity in me i can replace cigarettes =) ...

Once again, thank you all for your feedback so far, it means a lot to me...

Cheers
Tiago Cabral

Thanks for posting this, I read all the replies and everything, helps make me want to continue and not lose hope. I'm new to meditation as well and a combat vet who finds it extremely hard to relax and meditate with my mind always running at a thousand miles per hour.
Hail Satan!
Hail Sabnock!

Hi everyone...

Tiago Cabral

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back