Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Kundalini problem

abolfazl14077

In kundalini yoga is the pronunciation of sat like past of sit(sat) and nam , the a sounds like some (the sound of a and o like each other)?
And in the exercise that you lock your hands in front of your throat, shall i do the lock each on exhale and on inhale then move the arms higher than my head and then do the process?
Sorry for bad english. Hope you understand.
It is a big deal so please answer clearly.

In sat the a is pronounced like the A in father or car.

Regarding the exercise, you inhale and do the lock, exhale and do the lock. Then you move your arms higher than your head, inhale and do the lock, and exhale and do the lock.

I've replied you before but it didn't appear.
What about nam?!how do you pronounce that?!
And shall I sat sat while i'm doing the inhale?!(we usually exhale and say words but it said to pull the neval point in and said so i'm saying the sat while i am doing the inhale)

And thanks for your answers!

The A in NAM is like the A in SAT. When you say SAT, you contract your navel point in and when you say NAM you relax your navel point.

Are you sure we shouldn't do inhalation while saying them?!
Because it's too hard for me that way.

Also, when the words are vibrated the whole exercise is directed.
The lock the chakras the breath and so on

You contract and relax your navel point, that is the bellybutton area. You breathe normally.

I'm so sorry because of this mass of questions,but i have another.
Since the begining of my meditations i am not feeling comfortable with kundalini. It was almost nothing but now,when i'm doing kundalini yoga,i feel very uncomfortable with it.
It's not about the repetition. I feel uncomfortable even with 5 repetition and even when i think about it.
Please can someone give me some solutions?!

Relax. Yoga and meditation should not be a chore. Yoga and meditation are something you should look forward to and enjoy doing. Also, initial barriers to spiritual practice are normal. Spiritual practice cleans out your mind of dross like hangups, trauma, and programming. That dross is temporarily brought to the surface and can cause anxiety, difficulty with meditation, and repetitive negative thoughts. Ignore whatever crap come up and keep meditating. The dross will go away with time and you will be much happier and free once you overcome the dross.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back