Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Kundalini Knowledge: Life, Satan and understandings

Since I have been guided by the Gods of Hell/Duat, I have learned a-lot of things. I notice more and understand more. My intelligence has expanded. At this stage, I discovered that the Satanic Life is the Only Way to unlocking life. I always knew it but not so intensely as now. Even the air around me feels Satanic. This comes from my Spirit and my Kundalini.
I woke up to a certain understanding about life. Life is a test. For Us (Spiritual Satanists), there is no such thing as enemy aliens wanting to harm Us. Let me explain; all enemy-alien encounters that you come in contact with; these are all Tests given to you by Satan. It is not to test your Faith in Him. Satan is currently the strongest being alive. He is at a level that is so great; that His understanding is too intelligent for Us to comprehend. Just imagine being at Satan's point. No one really understands Him because no one is at his level. So that is why I cannot explain to youwhy does Satan test Us. It is to make Us stronger, I guess. Some Spiritual Satanists had experiences where they fought enemy greys and other beings in an "Arena". Once they killed the enemies; Satan, their GD or a Demon was always there applauding them and telling them that they passed this test. Some have other tests. All Spiritual Satanists have been tested at least 200 times. Most of the tests you are unaware of. Once you reach the awakening of the Higher reality, you will understand and you will be able to be aware of these tests. Physical attacks are also tests. These can be hard but remember that you have the Gods of Hell/Duat to protect you and guide you to pass these.

The Satanic Life is not for the weak minded. I have found that to be very very true. The Gentile Brain is very complex. It is a delicate device. Load it with the wrong things and it might fuck-up. The Brain was never meant to be destroyed like it is due to the jews. Gentiles were suppose to reach Perfection but the enemies did not want that. The Brain; once abused and fucked-up; can sort of explode like a star (but in a negative way) due to the corruption. At that point, the Brain no longer understands what is happening while it tries to recover. It is like a "spiritual tumor". This makes the Gentile weak and totally opened for the enemy to control. This is why some Spiritual Satanists give up on Satan. It is because their Brains are too damaged and are at such a low spiritual Level that it is dangerous for their health.

Energy lives in the astral world while Vibrations live in both the astral and the physical worlds. Same goes with some beings like your Kundalini. The chakras are a good example; they are physically there within your body but with your physical eyes you cannot see them. Once your astral sight and your physical sight merge, you are going to be able to see your chakras with your physical eyes opened. You will also see the chakras of other people. This is when everything becomes VERY easy in life. Life is yours. You are in control of your destiny at that stage of your spiritual progress.

The Anti-Christ is coming.-22-AVE SATANASSSSSS
Hail Amon Raa!!!
Hail Agares!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back