Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

kundalini help

jfrostx80

this is the first day in a week I have felt relatively sane to even comment here.

In this past week this tremendouse force went threw me.i had been working on yoga for 15 years,pranayama etc but the intensity of this isn't to be imagined.parts of my body disappearing in my mind then coming back.huge shifts of awareness.feeling liek i was disembodied.a state that last for hours were everything becomes detached and everything is bright and i don't blink or feel but asorbe everything.

The pressure/burning impulses have subsided but all i need to do is reference inside and it emerges again to surge and pulse threw my body to the point i feel like a balloon about to pop.

So what can you experts advice me about this?I have regained some degree of balance.as close to normal as i have felt in about a week and a half so if anyone here can help me a bit with how to handle this i would enjoy.

in one day it surged 4 times i drank about 5 gallons of water and sat sweating in the midnight air.it is that intense.

If you are working with a demon on this they should be able to advise you. If not then o suggest you ask one, provided you are a dedicated satanist that is.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jfroif stx80" <jfrostx80@... wrote:

this is the first day in a week I have felt relatively sane to even comment here.

In this past week this tremendouse force went threw me.i had been working on yoga for 15 years,pranayama etc but the intensity of this isn't to be imagined.parts of my body disappearing in my mind then coming back.huge shifts of awareness.feeling liek i was disembodied.a state that last for hours were everything becomes detached and everything is bright and i don't blink or feel but asorbe everything.

The pressure/burning impulses have subsided but all i need to do is reference inside and it emerges again to surge and pulse threw my body to the point i feel like a balloon about to pop.

So what can you experts advice me about this?I have regained some degree of balance.as close to normal as i have felt in about a week and a half so if anyone here can help me a bit with how to handle this i would enjoy.

in one day it surged 4 times i drank about 5 gallons of water and sat sweating in the midnight air.it is that intense.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back