Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Kundalini Course - Robert Bruce

asdkl777

The Ajna Chakra Strobe: When the Ajna Chakra fills up with energy it will strobe with a brilliant mind's eye flash. Robert claims this will happen when Kundalini reaches the 6th chakra. Then the third eye will be open at least to the point of seeing the full aura and the clairaudience chakras will also open.

The Spinal Bounce: Imagine a tennis-sized ball of Light blue light (I would replace that with white-golden light) in your tailbone and imagine it moving up until the back of your sixth chakra and back. This with increasing speed.

The central channel bounce: same thing as the spinal bounce but starting at the root chakra and going up trough sushumna until the crown chakra and back

The whole body bounce: a Beach ball sized Energy Ball going from your feet up until your crown chakra and bouncing

The two tubes merkabah method: a tube of energy surrounding you spins clockwise (looking from your head) at the speed of light and another tube surrounding the first tube spins anti-clockwise at the speed of light.

Thank you for posting the techniques in such a simply presented manner, but as far as Robert Bruce himself goes i would be careful about taking him as an authority with kundalini matters.

I remember reading some of his texts and watching videos. His concept of kundalini raising is wrong altogether, as he tells people it is something that is done repeatedly over a course of a single meditation session, after which the kundalini drops down again for it to be risen again in another session. He clearly mistakes his kundalini for temporary surge of kundalini energy. And one of his techniquest involves drawing in energy into your base chakra until it forces the serpent to shoot out. This kind of advice can be suicidal for someone who is unprepared to begin raising kundalini.

The sushumna is in the spine, not the center of the body. Unless he has learned a LOT since I last read his work, Robert Bruce is pretty much clueless compared to what's on the JoS website.
Rather use the meditations High Priestess Maxine gave us. They are from our Gods and there is no better source of knowledge than them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back