Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

kosher - The Negative Effects of

keeperofstone

Yesterday, I was at the grocery and spotted a 'discounted food deal'; as I am always interested in saving money if the food product is still good and meets my parameters of nutrition and wholesomeness.

There was a group of small jars with large red stickers labeled {75% off 69cents}. I picked one of them off the shelf and immediately felt a burning and tingling feeling in my hand. At first I thought there was some type of caustic chemical residue on the jar and I quickly put it back. I took another jar of the same product to turn it around and see what it was, with the same results. The product was "maniwicz" ( I probably mispelled it}; turkey gravy. I knew I didn't want any of that and the Gods were warning me by burning my hands. This product is "kosher" and worst than that it's jew through and through. It's energy profile can't harmonize with mine - a Gentile Satanist - it's poison to body, soul and spirit. I thanked Satan and the Gods for making me aware of this and went on my way.

Later that night; I was on HP Vovim Baghies' website and I saw a sermon on the "ugly truth of "kosher" - The jew Disgusting Method of Animal Slaughter. I had been to his website many times but I guess I overlooked this sermon; so I read it. It made me sick. The way animals are treated when they give up their lives to provide nourishment to huamns. It's disgusting and I knew some of it but not all. I for a long time have tried to come up; in my mind, a more humane way to slaughter animals with the least amount of pain and terror, but I really haven't yet. But, 'kosher slaughter' needs to stop now as that would be a good first step.

I wish we didn't have to eat meat but we are biologically 'omnivores and need it to remain healthy.

For many years I have racked my mind in trying to come up with a good 'meat analogue' (meat subsitute). I know there are many soy and wheat gluten based analogues avaiable, but I don't think they are healthy or good for human consumption on a regular basis.

Maybe in the future we will have a good meat subsitute and the slaughter of animals can come to an end just like "kosher".

Hail Satan

I have wondered from time to time if it is at all possible to not consume any "kosher" product but how when 95% of the grocery store is "kosher". I'd really prefer to go organic but that's a bit much for the wallet right now.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@... wrote:

Yesterday, I was at the grocery and spotted a 'discounted food deal'; as I am always interested in saving money if the food product is still good and meets my parameters of nutrition and wholesomeness.

There was a group of small jars with large red stickers labeled {75% off 69cents}. I picked one of them off the shelf and immediately felt a burning and tingling feeling in my hand. At first I thought there was some type of caustic chemical residue on the jar and I quickly put it back. I took another jar of the same product to turn it around and see what it was, with the same results. The product was "maniwicz" ( I probably mispelled it}; turkey gravy. I knew I didn't want any of that and the Gods were warning me by burning my hands. This product is "kosher" and worst than that it's jew through and through. It's energy profile can't harmonize with mine - a Gentile Satanist - it's poison to body, soul and spirit. I thanked Satan and the Gods for making me aware of this and went on my way.

Later that night; I was on HP Vovim Baghies' website and I saw a sermon on the "ugly truth of "kosher" - The jew Disgusting Method of Animal Slaughter. I had been to his website many times but I guess I overlooked this sermon; so I read it. It made me sick. The way animals are treated when they give up their lives to provide nourishment to huamns. It's disgusting and I knew some of it but not all. I for a long time have tried to come up; in my mind, a more humane way to slaughter animals with the least amount of pain and terror, but I really haven't yet. But, 'kosher slaughter' needs to stop now as that would be a good first step.

I wish we didn't have to eat meat but we are biologically 'omnivores and need it to remain healthy.

For many years I have racked my mind in trying to come up with a good 'meat analogue' (meat subsitute). I know there are many soy and wheat gluten based analogues avaiable, but I don't think they are healthy or good for human consumption on a regular basis.

Maybe in the future we will have a good meat subsitute and the slaughter of animals can come to an end just like "kosher".

Hail Satan

Just make sure you do not confuse the two symbols pointing to jewish involvment. If an item has a K inside a triangle than the itme is kosher. On the other hand if an item has an U inside a circle than this points to the item being blessed by a rabbi. These two are not the same and the prayer is only said because most of the large coporations are owned by jews and they are able to charge extra for having the rabbi say a prayer.

The items with a U are not safe for jews to eat as they are not made the same way as those items marked with a K. So in a way yes the entire grocery store you will find has this "U" on the package and there is really no real way to get around it.

I buy alot of orgaic foods and on alot of these items as well you will find this "U" so dont think that spending extra money will do much good. While I have found certain items, usually in high end independent stores with items without any jewish involvment they are far inbetween.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

I have wondered from time to time if it is at all possible to not consume any "kosher" product but how when 95% of the grocery store is "kosher". I'd really prefer to go organic but that's a bit much for the wallet right now.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Also while not organic your local farmers market or corner market are good places to check.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Just make sure you do not confuse the two symbols pointing to jewish involvment. If an item has a K inside a triangle than the itme is kosher. On the other hand if an item has an U inside a circle than this points to the item being blessed by a rabbi. These two are not the same and the prayer is only said because most of the large coporations are owned by jews and they are able to charge extra for having the rabbi say a prayer.

The items with a U are not safe for jews to eat as they are not made the same way as those items marked with a K. So in a way yes the entire grocery store you will find has this "U" on the package and there is really no real way to get around it.

I buy alot of orgaic foods and on alot of these items as well you will find this "U" so dont think that spending extra money will do much good. While I have found certain items, usually in high end independent stores with items without any jewish involvment they are far inbetween.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@ wrote:

Hail Satan

I work for a grocery store, and virtually everything has a K or U in a
circle. And the word "Parve" or "Pareve" near it--or "Dairy" or "Meat".
If you wish to get out of that, you need to grow it yourself (and that
old S-510/S-3767 law kicks in, where you could get in trouble for doing
that). The kikes have been busy making sure everyone needs to eat their
kosher crap, while contaminating things that are treif (hence, no kosher
certification) with rubbish.

However, there are sections in the store with special kosher phude.
These not only have the K or U in a circle, but boast about being kosher
and usually have a kike star (and a higher price) on it. One product I
have to handle is kosher salt--right next to the regular salt.
Unfortunately, people are idiots and pay the higher price, thinking they
are getting a better product (they are not). And it's worse this time
of year--the down side of Ashtar/Easter is the kosher sections get
bigger. The good news is that 90% of that shit simply sits there
through the season. The bad news is that there is never an open pull
date so I never get to see how much of it simply goes out of date.

Which is another warning. This shit often sits there, and could well be
2 or 3 years out of date and you won't even know it. (Which I hope it
simply goes out of date--I only wish this stuff had open pull dates so I
could wait for it to go out of date and laugh as I get a whole shopping
cart with nothing but kike food that is out of date.)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone"
<brucekuersteiner@... wrote:
Yesterday, I was at the grocery and spotted a 'discounted food deal';
as I am always interested in saving money if the food product is still
good and meets my parameters of nutrition and wholesomeness.
There was a group of small jars with large red stickers labeled {75%
off 69cents}. I picked one of them off the shelf and immediately felt a
burning and tingling feeling in my hand. At first I thought there was
some type of caustic chemical residue on the jar and I quickly put it
back. I took another jar of the same product to turn it around and see
what it was, with the same results. The product was "maniwicz" ( I
probably mispelled it}; turkey gravy. I knew I didn't want any of that
and the Gods were warning me by burning my hands. This product is
"kosher" and worst than that it's jew through and through. It's energy
profile can't harmonize with mine - a Gentile Satanist - it's poison to
body, soul and spirit. I thanked Satan and the Gods for making me aware
of this and went on my way.
Later that night; I was on HP Vovim Baghies' website and I saw a
sermon on the "ugly truth of "kosher" - The jew Disgusting Method of
Animal Slaughter. I had been to his website many times but I guess I
overlooked this sermon; so I read it. It made me sick. The way animals
are treated when they give up their lives to provide nourishment to
huamns. It's disgusting and I knew some of it but not all. I for a long
time have tried to come up; in my mind, a more humane way to slaughter
animals with the least amount of pain and terror, but I really haven't
yet. But, 'kosher slaughter' needs to stop now as that would be a good
first step.
I wish we didn't have to eat meat but we are biologically 'omnivores
and need it to remain healthy.
For many years I have racked my mind in trying to come up with a good
'meat analogue' (meat subsitute). I know there are many soy and wheat
gluten based analogues avaiable, but I don't think they are healthy or
good for human consumption on a regular basis.
Maybe in the future we will have a good meat subsitute and the
slaughter of animals can come to an end just like "kosher".
Hail Satan

Unless I'm confused, the jews won't eat the same poison they want Gentiles to eat. So they would label safe food would it then be a good idea to be looking for the food the jews deam safe? Even though its for them, wouldn't it mean we would be safer?
having asked that very few products in Australian supermarkets have any kosher symbols that I have seen, could they use a different symbol over here? I dont want to support their products but I dont want to get poisoned either.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

Go for organics.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, March 1, 2013 2:27:19 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: kosher - The Negative Effects of
  Unless I'm confused, the jews won't eat the same poison they want Gentiles to eat. So they would label safe food would it then be a good idea to be looking for the food the jews deam safe? Even though its for them, wouldn't it mean we would be safer?
having asked that very few products in Australian supermarkets have any kosher symbols that I have seen, could they use a different symbol over here? I dont want to support their products but I dont want to get poisoned either.

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "strengththroughsatan89" wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Celina" wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "keeperofstone" wrote:

Hail Satan

The jews want us Gentiles to follow them, as they want to be our masters and dictate what we eat So no, do not eat their kosher crap or as little as posssible marked with an "U". As HP Don suggested and as I said before their are still organic products marked with an "U", but as we all know this is hard to get by.

But before you go buying any organic products, research the company first. This is because alot of these so called organic facilities violate the USDA organic regulations often. I know you are in Australia but this does not count you out as I am sure it is the same down where you are.

Another common tip would be to buy local, whether this would be local products grown and distributed and sold in your grocery store or local at your farmers market.

Just eat smart and research the company before buying.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Go for organics.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

When it comes to the jewish "U" on products I have a hard time finding any, of which I can see, that do not have this symbol on them. Are there any that you have found and suggest Don???

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Go for organics.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

Isn't 'manowitowitz - no wit of wits' 100% kosher and jew through and through?

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

<brucekuersteiner@ wrote:

first step.

Hail Satan

What do you guys think about TRADER JOES store. Is it safe eat at?

------------------------------
On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 7:30 AM EST strengththroughsatan89 wrote:

When it comes to the jewish "U" on products I have a hard time finding any, of which I can see, that do not have this symbol on them. Are there any that you have found and suggest Don???

Hail Satan

Go for organics.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

I checked on their website and there is no store within a hundred miles of me. But looking at their product lists they do carry kosher. Not o mention if you click on their food categories there is more kosher listings than any other category on their website. So this tells me that they too cater to the jews.

But that is the opinion of someone who has never stepped into their store and who is only going by the listings on their website.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Go for organics.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

I go to Trader Joes and they have the "K" on a lot of their products as well. They also sell a lot of organics too without any kosher crap on it. You should try to find some local farmer to buy your produce from, that's good too.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 1, 2013, at 8:12 AM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Go for organics.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Good point James, just last year I found out that there was an organic farm five miles from where I live, and for years did not even know about it. It was too late to check it out last year but looking forward to this Spring when I can go and see what they have.

I am glad you even posted this as I almost forgot all about it lol.

Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Makela <amaracer113@... wrote:

I go to Trader Joes and they have the "K" on a lot of their products as well. They also sell a lot of organics too without any kosher crap on it. You should try to find some local farmer to buy your produce from, that's good too.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Go for organics.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

Yahoo! Groups Links

Thank James and Strength! :)

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 11:31 AM EST James Makela wrote:

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Satan

Go for organics.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

Yahoo! Groups Links

Your both welcome, I forgot to mention that Trader Joes is very cheap so I don't know if that's a good or bad sign. You should also check out if there is something called a "Farmers
Market" in your city/town. I live in a city on the west coast and every Sunday all the local farmers from around the area have this little market where you can buy just about anything.
It's all organic and NO kosher crap (that I've seen so far). They're a little more expensive but well worth it. Everyone should definitely check it out especially if you live in or near a big city.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 1, 2013, at 8:38 AM, "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Good point James, just last year I found out that there was an organic farm five miles from where I live, and for years did not even know about it. It was too late to check it out last year but looking forward to this Spring when I can go and see what they have.

Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Makela <amaracer113@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Satan

Go for organics.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

I have two farmers markets in my area unfortuantely no shops within the place have organic products. i was even laughed at a couple of times for asking, as if I was crazy for wondering such a thing.

Hail Satan

Your both welcome, I forgot to mention that Trader Joes is very cheap so I don't know if that's a good or bad sign. You should also check out if there is something called a "Farmers
Market" in your city/town. I live in a city on the west coast and every Sunday all the local farmers from around the area have this little market where you can buy just about anything.
It's all organic and NO kosher crap (that I've seen so far). They're a little more expensive but well worth it. Everyone should definitely check it out especially if you live in or near a big city.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 1, 2013, at 8:38 AM, "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Makela <amaracer113@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 1, 2013, at 8:12 AM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Go for organics.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

Every day I do an aexercise of meditation on chacraks to open them, and rotate that in right position.I use the base exercise on site, with the rune sound.I would like to know how i can when change the exercise to advanced song based on other vibration.
Thank you
Alex
Hail SatanHail Lerajie
<style type="text/css">

On Mar 1, 2013 7:04 AM, "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@... wrote:
  Isn't 'manowitowitz - no wit of wits' 100% kosher and jew through and through?

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" wrote:

wrote:

first step.

Hail Satan

Have you tried this? Also remember your chakras should be rotating counter clockwise. But you can rotate the Sacral and Base clockwise. Also make sure you have your manipura chakra aligned facing down.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... uning.html

Hail Satan!
Hail Enlil!
Hail Andromalius!
Hail Nebiros!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex Ciappei <ciappeia@... wrote:

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

Every day I do an aexercise of meditation on chacraks to open them, and rotate that in right position.
I use the base exercise on site, with the rune sound.
I would like to know how i can when change the exercise to advanced song based on other vibration.

Thank you

Alex

Hail Satan
Hail Lerajie

Thank you.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

silently laugh back behind their backs because they are completely brainwashed by jewish kike media and will probably never know about it unless you ( us SS ) fight and win them.

I have two farmers markets in my area unfortuantely no shops within the place have organic products. i was even laughed at a couple of times for asking, as if I was crazy for wondering such a thing.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Makela <amaracer113@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 1, 2013, at 8:38 AM, "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 1, 2013, at 8:12 AM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Go for organics.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

One trick I have noticed companies pull is mark a product made in Australia with local and imported ingredients. They don't tell you where from. I assume it is china since if I look at Itallian food products it says made or packaged or grown in Itally, same for some other countries but when it dosn't say I assume it is china.
Actually after I read this post I went to make a cup of tea my mother was buying the tea bags and the first thing I saw was a U in a circle, next to it a green dot in a green square. I went and got some different tea I know is Australian product with no crap but I hadn't noticed the U before. I have still only found a few products in the house with anything sus on it but I am looking now.

I grow a lot of my own vegetables and stuff but just had a bad season and not much grew or ripened. There is one farmers market a month and we have a choice of only 3 supermarkets all stock the same stuff. We buy at the bakery the bread and stuff like that, but the supermakets killed any local fruit markets and small grocers with price wars.

Hail Satan

The jews want us Gentiles to follow them, as they want to be our masters and dictate what we eat So no, do not eat their kosher crap or as little as posssible marked with an "U". As HP Don suggested and as I said before their are still organic products marked with an "U", but as we all know this is hard to get by.

But before you go buying any organic products, research the company first. This is because alot of these so called organic facilities violate the USDA organic regulations often. I know you are in Australia but this does not count you out as I am sure it is the same down where you are.

Another common tip would be to buy local, whether this would be local products grown and distributed and sold in your grocery store or local at your farmers market.

Hail Satan

Go for organics.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

This has come into light as well in regards to products being "made" and products being "produced". Just because something is made inna certain country does not mean that all the ingrediants that went into that product came from that same country. There is so much corruption and therefore so many lies and secrets in regards to our food.

Just look to what we have to do for clean and pure water, its pathetic and should enrage all of us. All we can do is eat as smart as we can and be aware before buying into what a label says.

Keep your energies up, build your aura of protection,

And fight to EXTERMINATE THESE JEWISH ABOMINATIONS!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

One trick I have noticed companies pull is mark a product made in Australia with local and imported ingredients. They don't tell you where from. I assume it is china since if I look at Itallian food products it says made or packaged or grown in Itally, same for some other countries but when it dosn't say I assume it is china.
Actually after I read this post I went to make a cup of tea my mother was buying the tea bags and the first thing I saw was a U in a circle, next to it a green dot in a green square. I went and got some different tea I know is Australian product with no crap but I hadn't noticed the U before. I have still only found a few products in the house with anything sus on it but I am looking now.

I grow a lot of my own vegetables and stuff but just had a bad season and not much grew or ripened. There is one farmers market a month and we have a choice of only 3 supermarkets all stock the same stuff. We buy at the bakery the bread and stuff like that, but the supermakets killed any local fruit markets and small grocers with price wars.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Go for organics.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

We have had farmers commiting suicide, with the last drought and the main supermarkets running the market ripping off the farmers and the customers many just could not make ends meet anymore. We had farmers walking off the land that was in their family generations. We export more food to other countries while importing their cheap poison crap.

Hail Satan

This has come into light as well in regards to products being "made" and products being "produced". Just because something is made inna certain country does not mean that all the ingrediants that went into that product came from that same country. There is so much corruption and therefore so many lies and secrets in regards to our food.

Just look to what we have to do for clean and pure water, its pathetic and should enrage all of us. All we can do is eat as smart as we can and be aware before buying into what a label says.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Go for organics.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

There is an agenda going on and I see it and wish everyone else could see it. Many people cannot afford expensive food and items, jobs are going to china, unemployment is rising and food, housing and power etc are all becomming too expensive for a lot of ordinary people. I know I am one of them. What happens is the chinese companies sell cheap nasty goods here, and knowing people will buy it because its cheap and the Australian farmers, food producers and companies cannot compete, cannot sell quality products because china is undercutting everyone. The big supermarkets have the market in their laps. They initiate price wars with small buisnesses driving them out of the market. Corner stores, small independant grocers, markets, local food growers, fruit markets even the butchers and bakers the shops are closing up they can't sell. I cannot count how many empty shops there are in my area now. They cannot sell their product as cheap as the supermarkets can sell the imports. Then once they push the little guys out... the supermarkets hike the price back up.

BUT they are still selling the crap stuff at inflated prices. To add to this insult the Australian farmers can no longer run their farms, they go broke and have to sell their land. Is it a coincidence we have so much bad weather? I dont think it is. Maybe I am alone in this thinking but I notice these things, I see connections. The farmers have to resort to methods of chemicals and synthetic fertilsers as conditions worsen just to compete with a crop the land is bad and as a vicious cycle it gets worse, the salts come up, the riverbanks erode the climate worsens. The land becomes worthless and cannot make a living and in the end farmers give up and sell. The land is hard to sell and goes cheap... to guess who? CHINA. if they can't farm it they mine it. They are buying up our land, our farms, our factories and companies wholesale. Forcing their way onto private owned land to mine it. Then once all the Aussie farmers and buisnesses are left in the dust China has control of everything. How far under the rug do we have to look to see kikes behind it?

Hail Satan

Just look to what we have to do for clean and pure water, its pathetic and should enrage all of us. All we can do

Wading in to say Hi :)

Yes, this is very sad. I've been noticing this whole situation for a while too. The farmers should really be farming the strip of fertile land along the coasts, but I realise that's a bit idealistic, since that's where most of the population lives. And it would be good if the priority was for our food to be sold locally instead of exporting it, only to import rubbish, as you said.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

We have had farmers commiting suicide, with the last drought and the main supermarkets running the market ripping off the farmers and the customers many just could not make ends meet anymore. We had farmers walking off the land that was in their family generations. We export more food to other countries while importing their cheap poison crap.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Go for organics.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

With the global market the way it is, I am afraid things are only going to get worse. However Gentiles ARE becoming more aware and the jew can not hide its actions anymore.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Go for organics.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

The kikes are everywhere but our fellow Gentiles are just to damn blind, deaf, not to mention too stupid to see it. While there are reports of growing anti-jew mentality in the world, this is far from over.

Do you think that China is as powerful as it is in the world just by chance? It is a communist country and therefore owned and run on a heavily jewish program. It has control of the U.S., from you told me Australia, and many other countries.

I am not going into long details right now on everything they have control of as a result but will express my thoughts on the idea of food. Looking to what HP Maxine wrote about rgarding not eating any chinese food, do you really think its going to stop there?

If China has control of our markets, of our businesses, you do not think they are going to slip a little of their slop into ours? HP Maxine stated that the jew will most likely test their biological weapon in such areas in a country like China first than spread it to other countries. By testing this shit on China this will leak out in many ways other than just "chinese food", but into other products that are supposidly "made" in our home countries.

The jew is using China to bring down our homelands and we can not allow this to happen.

Hail Satan

There is an agenda going on and I see it and wish everyone else could see it. Many people cannot afford expensive food and items, jobs are going to china, unemployment is rising and food, housing and power etc are all becomming too expensive for a lot of ordinary people. I know I am one of them. What happens is the chinese companies sell cheap nasty goods here, and knowing people will buy it because its cheap and the Australian farmers, food producers and companies cannot compete, cannot sell quality products because china is undercutting everyone. The big supermarkets have the market in their laps. They initiate price wars with small buisnesses driving them out of the market. Corner stores, small independant grocers, markets, local food growers, fruit markets even the butchers and bakers the shops are closing up they can't sell. I cannot count how many empty shops there are in my area now. They cannot sell their product as cheap as the supermarkets can sell the imports. Then once they push the little guys out... the supermarkets hike the price back up.

BUT they are still selling the crap stuff at inflated prices. To add to this insult the Australian farmers can no longer run their farms, they go broke and have to sell their land. Is it a coincidence we have so much bad weather? I dont think it is. Maybe I am alone in this thinking but I notice these things, I see connections. The farmers have to resort to methods of chemicals and synthetic fertilsers as conditions worsen just to compete with a crop the land is bad and as a vicious cycle it gets worse, the salts come up, the riverbanks erode the climate worsens. The land becomes worthless and cannot make a living and in the end farmers give up and sell. The land is hard to sell and goes cheap... to guess who? CHINA. if they can't farm it they mine it. They are buying up our land, our farms, our factories and companies wholesale. Forcing their way onto private owned land to mine it. Then once all the Aussie farmers and buisnesses are left in the dust China has control of everything. How far under the rug do we have to look to see kikes behind it?

Hail Satan

Just look to what we have to do for clean and pure water, its pathetic and should enrage all of us. All we can do

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back