Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Knowledge

hailazazel

Does knowledge have an end? Are the Gods know anything there is to know? Or are they learning new things from time to time?
I'm intrigued by this subject.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

There are no mysteries that are unknown to Satan and the demons. Satan is the ultimate being of knowledge and is wisdom is infinite and knows no bounds.

------------------------------
On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 8:06 AM PDT hailazazel wrote:

Does knowledge have an end? Are the Gods know anything there is to know? Or are they learning new things from time to time?

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Sounds too much xian...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Enkiss on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

There are no mysteries that are unknown to Satan and the demons. Satan is the ultimate being of knowledge and is wisdom is infinite and knows no bounds.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I agree.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:

Sounds too much xian...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Enkiss on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

No that is Nothing like Christianity. Is Satan not in control of "reincarnation." Satan is in control of the kundalini serpent and he is in control of true spiritual power.

I could say oh a race of extra terrestials who are spiritual mentors sounds too much like Star Wars. Maybe so maybe not. Either way its not a very valid argument. I do not have any xtian psychological hangups and I have no problem thinking of Satan as a supreme god.

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 10:18 AM PDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

I agree.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:

Sounds too much xian...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Enkiss on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

The point is Satan does have his limitations. Much larger limitations than humans but still not totally unlimited. He's not omniblahblah nor a spook in the sky, he's a physical ET being. I don't know about KNOWLEDGE, but he is definitely NOT ALL powerful. He is VERY powerful but not ALL. (obviously if he was he wouldn't lose a battle with enemies 10k years ago). The notion that there's a Big Brother in the sky that controls everything and watches your every move and you must kow tow to him or have trouble is xian (or communistic, since it follows the same purpose) and against everything Satanism stands for.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Enkiss on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

No that is Nothing like Christianity. Is Satan not in control of "reincarnation." Satan is in control of the kundalini serpent and he is in control of true spiritual power.

I could say oh a race of extra terrestials who are spiritual mentors sounds too much like Star Wars. Maybe so maybe not. Either way its not a very valid argument. I do not have any xtian psychological hangups and I have no problem thinking of Satan as a supreme god.

I agree.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@ wrote:

Sounds too much xian...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

In My original post I never said he was all powerful. I do claim that there is Nothing he can not learn. Is there really something Satan does not comprehend?

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 2:13 PM PDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

The point is Satan does have his limitations. Much larger limitations than humans but still not totally unlimited. He's not omniblahblah nor a spook in the sky, he's a physical ET being. I don't know about KNOWLEDGE, but he is definitely NOT ALL powerful. He is VERY powerful but not ALL. (obviously if he was he wouldn't lose a battle with enemies 10k years ago). The notion that there's a Big Brother in the sky that controls everything and watches your every move and you must kow tow to him or have trouble is xian (or communistic, since it follows the same purpose) and against everything Satanism stands for.

I agree.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@ wrote:

Sounds too much xian...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

This the sense when His doctrines says that He is the All-Knowing.

In My original post I never said he was all powerful. I do claim that there is Nothing he can not learn. Is there really something Satan does not comprehend?

I agree.

Sounds too much xian...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

The gods know everything there is to know. Everything is know to Father Satan as it is said in the Al Jilwah. They know the meaning of the whole universe itself. Hail Father Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Well, you're wrong.

The Gods know everything there is to know. They have seen the birth of the universe. They walk into the souls of other beings. They read minds like open books.

The only way something could be hidden from a god is if another god does the hiding.

HAIL SATAN.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

I agree.

Sounds too much xian...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

It's true though.

Don't equate Great GODS with xian filth.

When it comes to "hard science" the gods pretty much know everything. Physics, math, chemistry... seeing as though they can time-travel on the astral to the beginning of time or shrink themselves down to the size of an atom, yeah. They kinda know everything. They know how the cosmos functions to a degree that humans cannot fathom.

When it comes to "softer" things like art: self-expression, the art of interacting with specific people, personal opinion or taste or "wisdom" or whatever, they are always learning and gaining new experiences. They are the fullest expression of life and are always experiencing the thrill of the present moment, where anything new could always happen.

HAIL SATAN.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

I agree.

Sounds too much xian...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

i would not say father enki is omnipotent nor an all powerful god but i would say that he is the strongest being in the universe.                                                              HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 3:09 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Knowledge

I agree.

Sounds too much xian...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Actually, Satan does have a good deal of control over reincarnation.

The enemy can control it as well.

I agree.

Sounds too much xian...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Doubtful. Not in this universe.

Gods are called "Gods" for a reason. lol

Maybe if you're talking about someone's behavior, a god might look at you and say, "That's stupid, why would you do that." But as far as the laws of nature are concerned, they pretty much "get it." All of it.

HAIL SATAN.

I agree.

Sounds too much xian...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

btw, did you ask that question just so you could accuse us of sounding "christian"??

In reality, the enemy often sounds like US because WE are the truth, for we are in Satan.

The enemy stole from Satan. Not the other way around.

HAIL SATAN.

Sounds too much xian...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

That would be one hell of a game of hide and seek!
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells666steward" <hells666steward@... wrote:

Well, you're wrong.

The Gods know everything there is to know. They have seen the birth of the universe. They walk into the souls of other beings. They read minds like open books.

The only way something could be hidden from a god is if another god does the hiding.

HAIL SATAN.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

I agree.

Sounds too much xian...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Nope.

Universe is billions of years old. Satan's a youngster, half a million.

There could very well be beings out there who could rustle all the jimmies in a galaxy.

Maybe the reason why people like to beef up Satan's stats is because it makes them feel more secure, get's rid of that anxiety, but the truth is, there's always a threat out there.

Maybe Satan is in a constant fight for his very existence? A never ending struggle. I've read that the Betelgeuse star may blow itself to pieces anytime now.

The Magnum Opus isn't the end. It doesn't mean you can relax, doesn't mean your safe.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nicholas Abben <deathgodlolfml@... wrote:

i would not say father enki is omnipotent nor an all powerful god but i would say that he is the strongest being in the universe.                                                              HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL

Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 3:09 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Knowledge

I agree.

Sounds too much xian...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

How can one know everything in the world? Can Father Satan bestow all the knowledge of the temporal? Knowledge pertaining the universe? Now that I speak of it, is there possibly another universe? Life is just too much of a mystery, I can't stop thinking.

No you can never know everything. But learn everyday a new thing, in order to become wise.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 3:22 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Knowledge

How can one know everything in the world? Can Father Satan bestow all the knowledge of the temporal? Knowledge pertaining the universe? Now that I speak of it, is there possibly another universe? Life is just too much of a mystery, I can't stop thinking.

Greetings.I would like to disregard all past studies of Satanism I have done, and learn everything over so that I may be sure that I have been properly informed. Please, tell me what I can do to learn. I want to be familiar with as much as I can. The rituals, the spells, the spirituality, everything. What can I do? Where can I go? What can I read? I would highly appreciate this.
(Also, I tried to do a Soul Dedication about a year ago, but I do not honestly think that I was informed/prepared enough. I know now that I am prepared to accept what comes with it, and where it will take me. Do you think I will be able to do it over again the right way?)
Thank you. - JB 

www.joyofSatan.comwww.exposingchristianity.comThese are good sites for studying. :)As for the dedication ritual, yes, if you're ready do it; correctly. Στις 7:56 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 24 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η Jake Braden <knowledgegain13@... έγραψε:
  Greetings.I would like to disregard all past studies of Satanism I have done, and learn everything over so that I may be sure that I have been properly informed. Please, tell me what I can do to learn. I want to be familiar with as much as I can. The rituals, the spells, the spirituality, everything. What can I do? Where can I go? What can I read? I would highly appreciate this.
(Also, I tried to do a Soul Dedication about a year ago, but I do not honestly think that I was informed/prepared enough. I know now that I am prepared to accept what comes with it, and where it will take me. Do you think I will be able to do it over again the right way?)
Thank you. - JB 

Read the site and watch the YouTube sermons. Read vovim's site and read all if the sermons. Learn about Abrahamic religions . Learn about all of the polytheist religions and Gods of all religions and cultures. The Egyptians the Mayans the Hindus the Greek and Native Ameican entities. Second you can renew yourself as a Satanist. If you did the dedication correctly the first time there's really no need. Father was always there. You should connect wih a God and build as many meaningful relationships with them as possible. Write your own spells make your own rituals connect with the Gods and respect them. Hope I helped Hail Satan!

hJoy of Satan   On Saturday, April 26, 2014 1:19 AM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  www.joyofSatan.comwww.exposingchristianity.comThese are good sites for studying. :)As for the dedication ritual, yes, if you're ready do it; correctly. Στις 7:56 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 24 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η Jake Braden <knowledgegain13@... έγραψε:
Thank you. - JB 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back