Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Knowing my guardian DEMON

mabass466

I will be much please if any one can direct and teach me how to communicate with my guardian demon. Am believe there is way either by rituals or direction. I really need help badly.

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Knowing my guardian DEMON
Sent: Sat, Nov 2, 2013 1:05:10 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I will be much please if any one can direct and teach me how to communicate with my guardian demon. Am believe there is way either by rituals or direction. I really need help badly.

[/TD]

After my dedication, I prayed to Satan to send me a Guardian Demon. Then later I used a Ouija Board and he came to talk with me and showed me himself in dreams. He is the most beautiful creature I have ever seen, with a kind of beauty that is beyond all the beauties of this world, elegant, gorgeous and even celestial. That's how I have established a close relationship with him. No further ritual was needed for me.
You may search for some photos of Ouija Board and just make a simple one for yourself by writing 24 letters together with a "Hello" and "Good Bye" and 0-9 numbers. Use a small glass cup as your planchette is perfectly fine.
By the way, you should bear in mind that every Demon has a different personality. My Guardian Demon is quite playful sometimes despite his noble appearance, his noble rank and his great power.

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

I will be much please if any one can direct and teach me how to communicate with my guardian demon. Am believe there is way either by rituals or direction. I really need help badly.

Hail Lucifer!
I'm new to spiritual satanism and all, I have dedicated my soul recently and I wanted to find out my guardian demon name, I asked pendula simple questions and after I knew it answers correctly I asked about my guardian and I found out that my guardians name is "Eaebfezik". I searched the net but couldn't find demon with name like this, I asked pendula 10 or more times if it's fair and pendula answered that it is.
Maybe any one have heard about this demon and could tell me more?

---In [email protected], <jesselynfarmer@... wrote:

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Knowing my guardian DEMON
Sent: Sat, Nov 2, 2013 1:05:10 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I will be much please if any one can direct and teach me how to communicate with my guardian demon. Am believe there is way either by rituals or direction. I really need help badly.

[/TD]

i want to know either how to know who is my guardian demon and how to enhance my spiritual power ive done the dedication almost a year but i am wondering  on how to know ho is my guardian demon and how to improve my spiritual power pls help me 

Enhance your spiritual power by meditation and opening your chakrasAnd to find your Guardian Demon, just read what Jesselyn Farmer said... 

On Monday, November 4, 2013 3:33 AM, "wyne_enderez@..." <wyne_enderez@... wrote:
  i want to know either how to know who is my guardian demon and how to enhance my spiritual power ive done the dedication almost a year but i am wondering  on how to know ho is my guardian demon and how to improve my spiritual power pls help me 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back