Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Killing Angels & Demons opening chakras

[email protected]

Here's the story, and some questions throughout..
if I'm crazy, feel free to tell me.

Alright, so I've been going on about some angel interfering when I tried to contact Belial, my guardian.
Well, I finally got through to him yesterday.
I sat down with my ouija board, asked that only those beings that would help me etc contact me. The same angel or whatever started playing with me again .< So I stopped, flipped the board over& closed it (which never works btw.)
Then I Started again, but this time, I prayed to father aloud to inspire a demon or my guardian or whatever to speak with me... (i dont remember exactly what I said.)
And it didn't happen immediately, but as I began to play again, I felt this STRONG presence. It was like, stomach churning, and hard to handle, like it was within me, moving my hands, idk, it's hard to describe.
I asked who it was, and it said it was Life and Death, and then said "Belial Guardian Demon." and I asked if the angels were still bothering him, and he said yes, and there were 3 angels and a dead girl..
and told me to be ready to fight. (by this time the overwhelming feeling was, well, just that, overwhelming, I wanted to stop and break away from it but I kept talking)
And I said I needed to open my chakras, power meditate, things like that before I tried something like attacking an angel,
and he said that he'd opened my chakras.
Which is where question #1 ties in; can your Guide/Guardian demon open your chakras?
I must say, I definately felt something like what I assume it feels like for them to be opened.. it was almost unbearable, like a wierd energy overload all at once, and I almost passed out..
Then I said I wasn't totally sure that I could do this, because I didn't know what I was doing really,
and it said, "All I ask is for effort."
So, I set it aside, and went into a sort of trance.
I saw three dark figures, and I imagined black (I asked Belial what color the energy was that I was supposed to attack with, and it said black.) energy coming from me, and hitting them, and them burning and in pain and such, and I heard really wierd sounds as the energy 'hit them' or whatever you'd call it...
And then I felt like something was pushing down on me (I was sitting on the floor) and I just kept imagining this energy hitting them until my head was touching the ground, and I saw reddish eyes... and before I knew it, it was like, I was looking in a dark room, and there were these wierd.. bodies, I suppose, on the ground, and what looked like blood, although not a lot of it. And there was this wierd electric-ish (i know I say ish a lot, nothing like this has ever happened to me and I'm describing it too the best of my ability...haha) blue light, and I just felt like something was saying it was done, and I could calm down and be at peace..
I came out of my trance, took my ouija board out, and spoke with Belial..
he said thank you like twice, and that I'd killed them...
I felt pretty energy-less the rest of the day.
So, did I kill them? Or was I like... just having some wierd crazy freakout session?
I don't know... I feel like I did something, though..
Help?
haha.

youre not crazy. ur gifted. congrats. welcome to being a satanist. u actually accomplished alot more than what others can actually do. actually, i want to talk to you more about it. it is my job to help father recruit soldiers. if you want to talk to him personally about this, feel free to do so. and if you have any questions, feel free to message me via email or yahoo instant messanger is fine with me.

p.s when i said it is my job to recruit soldiers. i am not talking about satanists who wants to become a soldier this life. i am actually talking about soldiers who were already one in past life, or cause father told me to recruit them. i got that feeling when i read your post, so he wants me to recruit you.

her majesty

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rottingcorpse@..." <rottingcorpse@... wrote:

Alright, so I've been going on about some angel interfering when I tried to contact Belial, my guardian.
I sat down with my ouija board, asked that only those beings that would help me etc contact me. The same angel or whatever started playing with me again .< So I stopped, flipped the board over& closed it (which never works btw.)
Then I Started again, but this time, I prayed to father aloud to inspire a demon or my guardian or whatever to speak with me... (i dont remember exactly what I said.)
And it didn't happen immediately, but as I began to play again, I felt this STRONG presence. It was like, stomach churning, and hard to handle, like it was within me, moving my hands, idk, it's hard to describe.
I asked who it was, and it said it was Life and Death, and then said "Belial Guardian Demon." and I asked if the angels were still bothering him, and he said yes, and there were 3 angels and a dead girl..
and told me to be ready to fight. (by this time the overwhelming feeling was, well, just that, overwhelming, I wanted to stop and break away from it but I kept talking)
And I said I needed to open my chakras, power meditate, things like that before I tried something like attacking an angel,
Which is where question #1 ties in; can your Guide/Guardian demon open your chakras?
I must say, I definately felt something like what I assume it feels like for them to be opened.. it was almost unbearable, like a wierd energy overload all at once, and I almost passed out..
Then I said I wasn't totally sure that I could do this, because I didn't know what I was doing really,
I saw three dark figures, and I imagined black (I asked Belial what color the energy was that I was supposed to attack with, and it said black.) energy coming from me, and hitting them, and them burning and in pain and such, and I heard really wierd sounds as the energy 'hit them' or whatever you'd call it...
And then I felt like something was pushing down on me (I was sitting on the floor) and I just kept imagining this energy hitting them until my head was touching the ground, and I saw reddish eyes... and before I knew it, it was like, I was looking in a dark room, and there were these wierd.. bodies, I suppose, on the ground, and what looked like blood, although not a lot of it. And there was this wierd electric-ish (i know I say ish a lot, nothing like this has ever happened to me and I'm describing it too the best of my ability...haha) blue light, and I just felt like something was saying it was done, and I could calm down and be at peace..
So, did I kill them? Or was I like... just having some wierd crazy freakout session?
Help?
haha.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rottingcorpse@..." <rottingcorpse@... wrote:

Help?
haha.
That is the coolest thing that i have read in a long time in this group. write these things down in your journal or black book and maybe you could help other understand the world of the gods a little better. better yet you could turn this kind of thing into a true to life book. keep your power strong and your heart chakra guarded well
Hail Satan

Help?
haha.
You are not insane and it was not a weird freakout session, Congratulations, You killed them, And I didn't know demons could just open your chakras :eek: Sounds really awsome m8 :p
And I love reading this kind of stories, Always gives me chills :p

i think u did kill them. i remember wen Belial asked me 2 kill an angel 4 him and he said i was successful. If he said u did then u did.

Help?
haha.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "early.mary" <early.mary@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rottingcorpse@" <rottingcorpse@ wrote:

Help?
haha.

That is the coolest thing that i have read in a long time in this group. write these things down in your journal or black book and maybe you could help other understand the world of the gods a little better. better yet you could turn this kind of thing into a true to life book. keep your power strong and your heart chakra guarded well
Hail Satan
I think that demons can open your chakras if need be in a very crucial situation, like yours. Maybe this is a rare event, I can't tell you that for sure because I've never experienced anything like this. I'm almost a year into Satanism, how long have you been in Satanism? Also, if you made a ouija board how did you make it? Is it ok to use a regular ouija board? Were you in your astral temple?

Dont know how are you whit this but every single paranormal incident i saw or heard a dead girl always was there....i want to ask it that who is she?Why she is every where?it is strange....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "early.mary" <early.mary@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rottingcorpse@" <rottingcorpse@ wrote:

Help?
haha.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ty_rivera@..." <ty_rivera@... wrote:
i think u did kill them. i remember wen Belial asked me 2 kill an angel 4 him and he said i was successful. If he said u did then u did.

Help?
haha.
I remember when i first started out I asked Anubis if he wanted to go on a hunt for angels so We ende up killing 3 Arch Angels

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "her majesty" <shatterose09@... wrote:
youre not crazy. ur gifted. congrats. welcome to being a satanist. u actually accomplished alot more than what others can actually do. actually, i want to talk to you more about it. it is my job to help father recruit soldiers. if you want to talk to him personally about this, feel free to do so. and if you have any questions, feel free to message me via email or yahoo instant messanger is fine with me.

p.s when i said it is my job to recruit soldiers. i am not talking about satanists who wants to become a soldier this life. i am actually talking about soldiers who were already one in past life, or cause father told me to recruit them. i got that feeling when i read your post, so he wants me to recruit you.

her majesty

Help?
haha.

no one can open your chakra for you i don really know if am being of help to you cuz i never been attacked by angels before am a strong soldier as you put it but i always remember to pray to the God Satan to strengthen me always i think angels don attack me cuz they know i hate them i even got a tatoo of the pentagram on my right forearm.Satan give you strength.

Now see, here's the thing. I've only been a satanist for about a month. I don't even know that I did the dedication ritual right. I've been a Christian my whole life, though I never felt the kind of feeling I felt when I did things that were supposedlydemonic, and I got a huge hunger persat for the occult and I always felt closer to satann I dunno it's wierd... Sorry for misspellings and stuff I'm using my iPod...

Help?
haha.

Now that I'm home on the computer, let me revise that post.
I'd BEEN a Christian my whole life. I am NOT now.
=/

Now see, here's the thing. I've only been a satanist for about a month. I don't even know that I did the dedication ritual right. I've been a Christian my whole life, though I never felt the kind of feeling I felt when I did things that were supposedlydemonic, and I got a huge hunger persat for the occult and I always felt closer to satann I dunno it's wierd... Sorry for misspellings and stuff I'm using my iPod...

Help?
haha.

Help?
haha.
Well this stuff can happen to everyone, even new people, You're lucky to have this experience^^

Damn, I can almost completely relate to your experience, though it was on my own and just a really weird, powerful white-eyed thoughtform thing. NOTHING as major as killing angels. Grats!

In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rottingcorpse@..." <rottingcorpse@... wrote:

Help?
haha.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "doom1n1gloom" <doom1n1gloom@... wrote:
Damn, I can almost completely relate to your experience, though it was on my own and just a really weird, powerful white-eyed thoughtform thing. NOTHING as major as killing angels. Grats!

In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rottingcorpse@" <rottingcorpse@ wrote:

Help?
haha.
thats so kickass man im new i have not had any experiance even close to that all i know is i want to kill angels from the church my mom goes to

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back