Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

killing and concequences?

kevinmartellini

Hello, well i have a question

What could happen to me if i am a killer?
Meaning what are the concequences if i kill not for fun or innocent people killer but more like on revenge or only to bad people?

Jail will happen to you. :pWe are against physically killing.

Στις 11:18 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 13 Ιανουαρίου 2016, ο/η "kevinmartellini@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Meaning what are the concequences if i kill not for fun or innocent people killer but more like on revenge or only to bad people?

Light Yagami is right again.

Use black magic. It is not without power.

I once, recently had a Jewish client who had a reputation for harassing drivers to the point of anger. Then, the bastard would file a report about the driver's "unprofessional behavior," getting them in trouble or fired.

Then, he met me.

He tried the same crap with me and, bit only did I file a.report on his nasty ass, first (and I am aloquent) I also made him the focus of my curses, a few times.

Just a couple nights back, a co-workers informed me, they found his nasty ass dead.

Nobody is saying if it was suicide or murder or what. I certainly had no idea he was dead.

Cast your curses and then, put them out of your mind, knowing justice will happen, on its own terms.

But, do NOT commit the act of murder. Curse your enemies for the sake of justice.

They will fall.

Hail Father Satan, forever!

If you get caught you'll be spending a lot of money on attorney/court fees and then most likely put in prison for 20+ years.

It is beautiful to hear that you dispatched an enemy of Satan. May they all fall in this same way.
But what about those who lack sufficiently powerful black magick to defend themselves against an immediate threat?

When I think of Deathnote, I find it hilariously ironic that the guy named Light Yagami is against physically killing. I'll assume heart attacks via Deathnote are okay.

Work with Satan and Demon to hex who did wrong. Do not tell the target what you are doing, otherwise you can get nailed for threat making. Once the damage is done without warning, no one can do shite against you legally.

No Gentile actually lacks power. What we might lack is development of the "spiritual muscle."

So, then, develop it. Until you are strong enough, ask the Gods for help and, ask as plainly as you would ask any friend for help.

It is better for you that no one knows who or what hit them. Do not let them know what you really doing for them not to be able to act and just relax and ENJOY THEIR SUFFERING. Hail satan/Lucifer
On Jan 16, 2016 9:29 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  No Gentile actually lacks power. What we might lack is development of the "spiritual muscle."

So, then, develop it. Until you are strong enough, ask the Gods for help and, ask as plainly as you would ask any friend for help.

There is nothing wrong with using black magick for which ever intent.

---In [email protected], <kevinmartellini@... wrote :

You either get caught, or accomplish a perfect murder.Just a personal answer, Satanism is not about engaging or promoting anything illegal.

On Saturday, January 16, 2016 11:29 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back