Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Kike's

nitetiyme

So I've personally been wondering what exactly makes a jew a jew? I know they are not Father's people, but what makes them a jew. Are their souls different (if they have one lol). I know they have obvious physical features to tell from, but what is a 100% sure way to know? I've just been wondering because lets say way back who knows when, someone got with a jew and spread their jewish filth into the new child. What makes that child jewish if it also has a gentile side to it as well? Does it come down to genetics, souls, or your religious choice (deciding to become jewish on your own free will), or maybe all of that?

Hail Satan!!

You hit one nail on the head: They are not Satan's children.
Their souls are vampiric, and filled with nothing but destructive, and murderous energy. That's the easiest way to identify one, is by their aura. It will be hideous, repulsive, and will emanate death.
Jews are characterized, in that last sense of your question, by a combination of genetics, soul, and religion. Although, I'd vote they're all lumped into one. No one can "become" a Jew through recruitment; you become Christian instead. Still a kike, but a slave to Jewish "masters"(that statement made me sick btw). The Jews aswell actively use Kike influence to get more slaves for THEIR masters..but I'll let a skilled person expand on that one.
Hoping this answers your questions

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nitetiyme" <nitetiyme@... wrote:

So I've personally been wondering what exactly makes a jew a jew? I know they are not Father's people, but what makes them a jew. Are their souls different (if they have one lol). I know they have obvious physical features to tell from, but what is a 100% sure way to know? I've just been wondering because lets say way back who knows when, someone got with a jew and spread their jewish filth into the new child. What makes that child jewish if it also has a gentile side to it as well? Does it come down to genetics, souls, or your religious choice (deciding to become jewish on your own free will), or maybe all of that?

Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back