Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Kike run in

Jason Noyes

I have to go to court mandated therapy. One of the members in the group is a messianic jew. he is so self righteous and condescending it's sickening. He even wears jesus loves you and read you bible buttons. Almost said 'Yeah Dr. LaVey is a good author, but refrained because Satan does not want us to expose ourselves to our enemies. During the meeting I'm trying to talk and he keeps interrupting and trying to say how right he was with a point he never made. I asked him to stop but he refuses. Now I'm looking for a new therapy group so I don't have to deal with that kike. Too bad I can't get him to leave.
Jason
Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]Heres my advice! The best way to piss him off is too completely ignore him.Doesnt always work but it works for me 75% of the time.Hope this helps.

--- On Wed, 4/3/13, Jason Noyes <noyesj30@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Kike run in
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 12:28 AM

I have to go to court mandated therapy. One of the members in the group is a messianic jew. he is so self righteous and condescending it's sickening. He even wears jesus loves you and read you bible buttons. Almost said 'Yeah Dr. LaVey is a good author, but refrained because Satan does not want us to expose ourselves to our enemies. During the meeting I'm trying to talk and he keeps interrupting and trying to say how right he was with a point he never made. I asked him to stop but he refuses. Now I'm looking for a new therapy group so I don't have to deal with that kike. Too bad I can't get him to leave.
Jason
Hail Satan
[/TD]

Agreed.
The important thing to always remember about kikes, is that: THEY ARE DIFFERENT. They are, by nature different from Gentiles.

Kikes are parasites. No matter what impression they have put, deep inside them, they always look to where they can leach us the fuck out.
Like Greys, they are striving on your attention.

Give him no attention. Completely ignore him. He will freak out.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike Leskela <mleskela@... wrote:

Heres my advice! The best way to piss him off is too completely ignore him.Doesnt always work but it works for me 75% of the time.Hope this helps.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Jason

Hail Satan

Thanks for the help.JasonHail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2013 2:39 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Kike run in
  Agreed.
The important thing to always remember about kikes, is that: THEY ARE DIFFERENT. They are, by nature different from Gentiles.

Kikes are parasites. No matter what impression they have put, deep inside them, they always look to where they can leach us the fuck out.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com, Mike Leskela <mleskela@... wrote:

Heres my advice! The best way to piss him off is too completely ignore him.Doesnt always work but it works for me 75% of the time.Hope this helps.

To: mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com

Jason

Hail Satan

its hard not to expose yourself, i mean...i personally want to shout it sometimes, i agree with you though, lavey is a good author, very good teacher too, just keep praying to lord satan for guidance, hes always there to listen  HAIL SATAN!!

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 5:17 PM, Jason Noyes <noyesj30@... wrote:
  Thanks for the help.JasonHail Satan!
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2013 2:39 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Kike run in
  Agreed.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com, Mike Leskela <mleskela@... wrote:

To: mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com

Jason

Hail Satan

--
Malicious Agressive Gut Grinding Offensive Tyrants

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back