Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Keep it up

nicknesredna

I just watched a live interview with a female kike-spokesman for the Israeli army. She tried to justify the killings of innocent civilians, gentiles. She was truly disgusting.

Keep up destroying the scum, and squeeze every bit of hatred into it!

<td val[/IMG]The more shit I hear the the jews are doing in the ME the more it fires me up to destroy them.Bastards are ruthless.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Keep it up
Sent: Sun, Nov 18, 2012 6:26:05 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I just watched a live interview with a female kike-spokesman for the Israeli army. She tried to justify the killings of innocent civilians, gentiles. She was truly disgusting.

Keep up destroying the scum, and squeeze every bit of hatred into it!

[/TD]

Me to. This infuriated me.

There was a clip of a gaza, muslim woman(gentile) covered in bricks and stones from a ruined house, as a result of kike missiles. Only her head was visible.

The people helping her, wanted her hair to be covered first, before she could be rescued. They told her; "God will help you!", and kept putting on more head scarves.

She finally yelled "NO MORE THINGS ON MY HEAD". Then they got her out alive.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

The more shit I hear the the jews are doing in the ME the more it fires me up to destroy them.Bastards are ruthless.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back