Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Keep Getting Weird Looks?

jhd4412

I keep getting these weird looks from old xians, what do you think this means. It happens more every day. Could it be that I'm empowering myself and they are old xians?

well, do you dress 'bizzare' or anything like that?? Dracula make up or Marilyn Manson type shit?? If so that could be the reason. Or perhaps as you suggest they may be picking up a vibe off of you, they can feel the power that surrounds you that comes from Our Father Shaitan....and it spooks them cuz they dont feel jack shit from their ''god'' the dead jew Jesus. The only thing I ever felt as a Xian when I used to practice that religion was a sense of loss and desperation waiting for Jesus to touch my heart....and as we all know, thts not gonna happen. Dead ppl cant reach out and touch someone hahaha and if Jesus was a real person than he is dead as a door nail

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhd4412@... wrote:

I keep getting these weird looks from old xians, what do you think this means. It happens more every day. Could it be that I'm empowering myself and they are old xians?

That's more than likely because you are empowering yourself. This has happened to me as well, and it still does especially when I'm at work. Lately, people have been staying out of my way for the most part. They since my energy and because they are with the enemy they are freaked out by it. I did want this one xian to leave me alone, we were outside on break. I took the opportunity when he looked in my eyes to direct/projected energy into his right eye aiming for the rear of his scull and said in my mind: "Leave me Alone!" What happened next was funny but I held me composure though, as soon as I did that he started wiping his face and eyes as if something had landed on him. I asked him in a calm voice: "Are you alright?" Knowing full well what I had just done, smirking inside. The next day he looked Super Tired, he said he couldn't sleep the night before, I know why. He always has the most Filthy xian energy on him, he had it coming for a lot of reasons.  Also, when I am at work and I'm cleaning my Aura and Doing the Aura of Protection, I notice that the whole shop will start to get loud and people start laughing. My point is that we definitely affect our environment for better or worse because we are advancing. The more powerful we get the more we will do so. Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
[From The Al Jilwah Chapter IV]
"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without." -Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, May 4, 2012 4:49 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Keep Getting Weird Looks?

how exactly do you look?  On the surface I look like an 'average' person. but perhaps that will change in the future.
Sent: Friday, May 4, 2012 4:49 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Keep Getting Weird Looks?

Could be, but the real question only you can answer is... does it bother you and if so why? Well if I get funny looks from xians or anyone without Im probably doing something right lol Being ME just be YOU, do YOUR thing and don't worry about them. People look at other people funny for all kinds of reasons maybe their jealous, maybe their scared, maybe they just have a weird face and can't help it lol Maybe if they ARE old xians they see a young person who is out and feeling good and LIVING THEIR LIFE without FEAR of god and they feel bitter and angry and lost inside and are thinking of what they threw away... who knows their loss.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhd4412@... wrote:

Sometimes the enemy can use the eyes of other humans and look through them, this is a skill like remote viewing. Some looks I get are very hostile for no reason and I didn't know what it was till then. This is a rare case. Most of the time people can sense us subconsciously even if they can't sense us on a conscious level. Most kikes seem to have a radar for anyone that meditates and has any sort of power. In my exepriance with that, they get stuck and look, look,look,look.

HAIL SATAN!!!

yeah since ive been doing power meditation ive been gettin more hostile looks, but also friendly looks and lots more sex proposals¡¡¡¡¡ hahahhaah

ave satana

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhd4412@ wrote:

Sometimes the enemy can use the eyes of other humans and look through them, this is a skill like remote viewing. Some looks I get are very hostile for no reason and I didn't know what it was till then. This is a rare case. Most of the time people can sense us subconsciously even if they can't sense us on a conscious level. Most kikes seem to have a radar for anyone that meditates and has any sort of power. In my exepriance with that, they get stuck and look, look,look,look.

HAIL SATAN!!!
I've been noticing this as well I meditate daily and notice that xians give me that dirty look at me sometimes too. However, I also know that I make them uncomfortable too, one time during mass ( yes I'm forced to go ) I was singing for the church choir and I was focusing on the friar when he was consecrating the bread, instantly he felt uncomfortable and turned a little bit towards me. Don't worry about it xians are weak and lost people us spiritual satanists who work on empowering the soul are powerful and strong. When you empower yourself towards an extent you will find that you can use your aura to manipulate others I guarantee you most of whom that will be easy to manipulate will be xians.
Hail Father Satan and his mighty demons!!

You are absolutely right firebird but i think i know whats going on. Jhd if you have been consistently power meditating then its because you are becoming more powerful. I know this from experience and maxine said the same thing. Your aura is on a higher level than theirs so it will attract a lot of attention. Look at it this way if you put a crow in a cage of 4 parakeets how do you think those four parakeets are going to react? Id be proud of myself if i were you it means your doing good in your power meditations. However if you have not been empowering yourself then its probably cuz you look weird or something (no affence).
Sent: Sunday, May 6, 2012 9:37 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Keep Getting Weird Looks?

Could be, but the real question only you can answer is... does it bother you and if so why? Well if I get funny looks from xians or anyone without Im probably doing something right lol Being ME just be YOU, do YOUR thing and don't worry about them. People look at other people funny for all kinds of reasons maybe their jealous, maybe their scared, maybe they just have a weird face and can't help it lol Maybe if they ARE old xians they see a young person who is out and feeling good and LIVING THEIR LIFE without FEAR of god and they feel bitter and angry and lost inside and are thinking of what they threw away... who knows their loss.

Hail Satan!

Brethen,
let start the race, putting them to slavery, am mining my money out of their churches.

Ave Lucifer.

------------------------------
On Sun, May 6, 2012 20:24 BST atorres424 wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhd4412@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!
I've been noticing this as well I meditate daily and notice that xians give me that dirty look at me sometimes too. However, I also know that I make them uncomfortable too, one time during mass ( yes I'm forced to go ) I was singing for the church choir and I was focusing on the friar when he was consecrating the bread, instantly he felt uncomfortable and turned a little bit towards me. Don't worry about it xians are weak and lost people us spiritual satanists who work on empowering the soul are powerful and strong. When you empower yourself towards an extent you will find that you can use your aura to manipulate others I guarantee you most of whom that will be easy to manipulate will be xians.
Hail Father Satan and his mighty demons!!

I power meditate everyday, and the full meditations. It has gotten so easy i normally only need like 10 seconds to raise energy and put it wherever I desire. SO, that must be it. Well, it is good to know my power meditations are actually working. It doesn't bother me, I was just wondering what it was.
Thanks for you input.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Al Reyes <al_reyes666@... wrote:

You are absolutely right firebird but i think i know whats going on. Jhd if you have been consistently power meditating then its because you are becoming more powerful. I know this from experience and maxine said the same thing. Your aura is on a higher level than theirs so it will attract a lot of attention. Look at it this way if you put a crow in a cage of 4 parakeets how do you think those four parakeets are going to react? Id be proud of myself if i were you it means your doing good in your power meditations. However if you have not been empowering yourself then its probably cuz you look weird or something (no affence).

Hail Satan!

Glad to help, i remember when it started happening to me. Its very annoying but ive gotten used to it already and ignore them. Sometimes ill look at one straight in the eyes and theyll gaze for two seconds and turn away in fear. Youll get used to it bro 
 HAIL SATAN!
Sent: Monday, May 7, 2012 9:21 AM

I power meditate everyday, and the full meditations. It has gotten so easy i normally only need like 10 seconds to raise energy and put it wherever I desire. SO, that must be it. Well, it is good to know my power meditations are actually working. It doesn't bother me, I was just wondering what it was.
Thanks for you input.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Al Reyes <al_reyes666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

I guess I don't really get out and see that many people so I don't too much notice if anyone looks at me funny or not, can't say I care too much if they do in a way it makes me smile to think someone would take any time up to pay attention to me of all people they must not have much better to do. So long as they don't give me any trouble most people don't. I usually just smile at them or even wave ususally tells me if their friendly or not

Hail Satan

Glad to help, i remember when it started happening to me. Its very annoying but ive gotten used to it already and ignore them. Sometimes ill look at one straight in the eyes and theyll gaze for two seconds and turn away in fear. Youll get used to it bro 

HAIL SATAN!

Thanks for you input.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Al Reyes <al_reyes666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

I do get strange looks sometimes but I dont give a crap people can think and say what they want to about me. I love sometimes wearing clothes and stuff that make people give me wierd looks its kind of fun. Anyways thats just me though I am a rebel against society.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firebird894" <firebird894@... wrote:

I guess I don't really get out and see that many people so I don't too much notice if anyone looks at me funny or not, can't say I care too much if they do in a way it makes me smile to think someone would take any time up to pay attention to me of all people they must not have much better to do. So long as they don't give me any trouble most people don't. I usually just smile at them or even wave ususally tells me if their friendly or not

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Al Reyes <al_reyes666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Thanks for you input.

Hail Satan!

Can't believe it, but I am starting to get weird looks also.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2012 12:17 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Keep Getting Weird Looks?

HAIL SATAN!

Thanks for you input.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back