Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

karma and enemy egrogores

oriental3222

Hello
This has came to my realization recently that the reason why so many are enslaved and kept scared are due to enemy egrogores that constantly try to scare the "victim" into coming back to the religion and fear of "karma" and therefore create an unbalanced world.
Please let me know what are the comments of more advanced people on the path on this topic. Also I think one of the strongest ways these egrogores work is through immediate family or closed loved ones as they allow openings for this enemy energy to manifest. Maybe they are programmed to survive at all cost and thats why they to get energy create fear in people.

I also think that when people blindly give energy to these egrogores and if egrogores were strong and saw benefit they helped people(curropt "spiritual sages" who maybe knew this secret was that religions are a lie but these egrogores have power and as long as they keep everyone worshipping( sending energy) to these entities...the one's who knew how to tap into these energies would benefit.

They could be also programmed to keep energy flow coming in and the moment the people leave the cult the egrogores create obstacles in people's paths to make them feel they made the wrong choice...whether the obstacles are health related, money, mental etc. or all....

I have truly had these realizations over a few months time through experience and practical practice and investigation. I did dedicated to Father at least 2 yrs + ago but have done a lot of rituals with Demons. I have realized also that Demons do not try to possess our free will and are a lot more flexible than egrogores. For what good is power that these egrogores have when they try to possess us and do not give us free will to express ourself? ( like the "saintly people" who live like dogs who have power....this is truly clear here that these entities these "saintly" people work with do not want good for them).

Even the so called "gnostic" paths of metaphysics is totally I feel possessed by these egrogores as well and hence all the metaphysics now being so much against free will. I think an egrogore takes away people's personality like the religious zombies seen at temples churches and mosques....I have always felt inside my personality is awesome and my individuality should not be "disciplined"...now im understanding why these religious bastards promote discipline so much....so the egrogore can really possess the person and maybe free will on a person's part will break away the entities possession.

It is truly sickening how things work.

Please give your comments and suggestions.

Thank You very much.

Hail Satan! Hail Enki! Hail Lucifer!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "oriental3222" <sqfmason@... wrote:
Hello
This has came to my realization recently that the reason why so many are enslaved and kept scared are due to enemy egrogores that constantly try to scare the "victim" into coming back to the religion and fear of "karma" and therefore create an unbalanced world.
Please let me know what are the comments of more advanced people on the path on this topic. Also I think one of the strongest ways these egrogores work is through immediate family or closed loved ones as they allow openings for this enemy energy to manifest. Maybe they are programmed to survive at all cost and thats why they to get energy create fear in people.

I also think that when people blindly give energy to these egrogores and if egrogores were strong and saw benefit they helped people(curropt "spiritual sages" who maybe knew this secret was that religions are a lie but these egrogores have power and as long as they keep everyone worshipping( sending energy) to these entities...the one's who knew how to tap into these energies would benefit.

They could be also programmed to keep energy flow coming in and the moment the people leave the cult the egrogores create obstacles in people's paths to make them feel they made the wrong choice...whether the obstacles are health related, money, mental etc. or all....

I have truly had these realizations over a few months time through experience and practical practice and investigation. I did dedicated to Father at least 2 yrs + ago but have done a lot of rituals with Demons. I have realized also that Demons do not try to possess our free will and are a lot more flexible than egrogores. For what good is power that these egrogores have when they try to possess us and do not give us free will to express ourself? ( like the "saintly people" who live like dogs who have power....this is truly clear here that these entities these "saintly" people work with do not want good for them).

Even the so called "gnostic" paths of metaphysics is totally I feel possessed by these egrogores as well and hence all the metaphysics now being so much against free will. I think an egrogore takes away people's personality like the religious zombies seen at temples churches and mosques....I have always felt inside my personality is awesome and my individuality should not be "disciplined"...now im understanding why these religious bastards promote discipline so much....so the egrogore can really possess the person and maybe free will on a person's part will break away the entities possession.

It is truly sickening how things work.

Please give your comments and suggestions.

Thank You very much.

Hail Satan! Hail Enki! Hail Lucifer!
Satanism is all about free will and escaping the grip of the enemy which the egregores come from . Escaping the grip the planets have on the Soul . DEMONS NEVER POSSESSED ANYONE OR INTERFERE IN A SATANIST'S FREE WILL . If You ask them to guide You , they WILL guide You and if You're close to them , as we are a family , yes they can actually cause changes in Your life . Like punishing enemies and helping in Your affairs .

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back