Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Kabalistic Squares

Spencer

Hi I noticed the page for Magical/Kabalistic Squares isn't working even using the wayback machine thing. Does anyone have it archived or saved? I'd really appreciate it!

Hey I'm just wondering, do your chakras have to be COMPLETELY open for this to work? I want to do the Kabalistic Square of Venus, and I was going to start Friday, but I don't know if my chakras are open :/ How do I know if they are open? And is it okay to go ahead and start the square even if they aren't? I feel like if I don't begin this Friday then I will have to wait like a whole year to even do it because of the signs its in. And Venus is strong in Taurus and its in Taurus right now. But on the 9th of March it won't be anymore, so I don't want to miss my oppurtunity to begin.

Ideally, if you want greater success in your magickal workings. Then it would be best to have your chakras open. The more powerful your soul is, the more powerful your workings (spells) will be.

You can find how to open your chakras in the 'Meditations' section of the JoS.

Having said that, you can still use the Kabalistic squares to great effect. But know that you should also work on opening the chakras and fully empowering your soul as well. As you grow spiritually, so will the effictiveness of any workings you are doing.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "midnitebluuee" <midnitebluuee@... wrote:

Hey I'm just wondering, do your chakras have to be COMPLETELY open for this to work? I want to do the Kabalistic Square of Venus, and I was going to start Friday, but I don't know if my chakras are open :/ How do I know if they are open? And is it okay to go ahead and start the square even if they aren't? I feel like if I don't begin this Friday then I will have to wait like a whole year to even do it because of the signs its in. And Venus is strong in Taurus and its in Taurus right now. But on the 9th of March it won't be anymore, so I don't want to miss my oppurtunity to begin.

Unfortunately your chakras *must* be definitely open if you want to do the Squares (and for them to work). I had started and finished the Mars Square some time ago, but since my chakras were not open, I didn't see any results (for the Materialistic aspect that I was doing).
Just do the opening of the chakras, and you will *know* if they are open. You will either feel them or you will feel a light sensation in your head or *something*. If you don't feel anything, then do the awakening meditation again. If you feel a headache, then your chakra might be blocked (I know because my Solar Plexus was blocked, so whenever I did the awakening meditation I felt headache), and then you just have to unblock that chakra (search through the meditation section and you'll find how to do it). There is also the possibility that one of your chakras is really weak, so you can't "feel" it.. So be aware of any new sensations (that's why I mentioned the light sensation in your head), to understand if they're open.
I started the Venus Square and I'm doing for the second time the Sun Square, but I'm doing them, for spiritual purposes, not material. I think it's much better to empower our chakras enough and then ask whatever we want to ask for. :)

So, first open your chakras and don't worry if you have to wait until you will be able to do the Venus Square...
There's still the Mercury Square (you can do it on 15/5 ;) ) and the Jupiter Square (27/6). And I'm sure there will be many chances to do the Sun Square as well. :) Don't rush things.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "midnitebluuee" <midnitebluuee@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back