Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Kabalistic/Magickal Square?

mayukayu

Hey!So I wanted to do the kabalistic squeare of the sun. I want to become good in acting and be in films, but I'm not sure if the sun squre is the right choice. It's because... I think my parents won't let me become an actore because they want me to become a popular athlete. 
I really like drawing and acting and I wanted to become good in these, but because of my parents I just can't. I'm only doing sports which is already too sickening for me. 
But there is also another reason. My family is broke on money and I decided to start working myself. But I don't want to do what I don't like(sports) I want to do what I like (acting). 
So I'm not sure which kabalistic squre would help me in this situation. I'm not sure if the kabalistic squre of the sun would help me in acting if my parents won't alow me that and I get stuck in this problem. Maybe not only kabalistic squre would help me but maybe runes or something? In the end my goal would be to live nicely without parents and have a work which I enjoy.  But to get that far I need to start somehow this acting career without my parents in the way. Any advice would be helpful. Thank you.
Hail Satan!

I imagine to have the sun square to work for such a thing that you would already need to be an actor just not very famous and then the sun square would help you.

But just think about this. You say your parents wouldn't let you do it anyway so how would it work.

What you need to do is focus on advancing spiritually and get yourself a job and do workings for money not fame.

Just my advice though.
------------------------------
On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 1:17 PM PST mayukayu@... wrote:

Hey!
So I wanted to do the kabalistic squeare of the sun. I want to become good in acting and be in films, but I'm not sure if the sun squre is the right choice. It's because... I think my parents won't let me become an actore because they want me to become a popular athlete.

I really like drawing and acting and I wanted to become good in these, but because of my parents I just can't. I'm only doing sports which is already too sickening for me.

But there is also another reason. My family is broke on money and I decided to start working myself. But I don't want to do what I don't like(sports) I want to do what I like (acting).

So I'm not sure which kabalistic squre would help me in this situation. I'm not sure if the kabalistic squre of the sun would help me in acting if my parents won't alow me that and I get stuck in this problem. Maybe not only kabalistic squre would help me but maybe runes or something? In the end my goal would be to live nicely without parents and have a work which I enjoy. But to get that far I need to start somehow this acting career without my parents in the way. Any advice would be helpful.
Thank you.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back