Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

K-Pop

sinbad

why are so many girls obsessed with K-Pop now?

this shit is literally insane

they remind me of like the female equivalent of obese neckbeard redditors

is a girl who is obssessed with this effeminate culture to be avoided? also does it count as bad racial karma for someone to be a "weab"?

I am not aware of K-Pop, but I believe that people should be allowed to like whatever music genre they want.

One might like rock music, while another prefers classical. Just because somebody likes rock, does not mean they are bad. That is an example.

It's not the music, they make it their whole identity, which I find weird.
They might have strong Pluto ties that make them obsessed over it.

They might have strong Pluto ties that make them obsessed over it.
Idk, maybe it's just me, but I keep encountering them.

You'll see some random black girl with a room/social media full of posters fetishisizing skinny, effeminate Korean men and it's just the weirdest shit ever lmao.

I'm wondering if this is an indication of bad racial karma or not, and whether or not to avoid said people romantically.

Idk, maybe it's just me, but I keep encountering them.

You'll see some random black girl with a room/social media full of posters fetishisizing skinny, effeminate Korean men and it's just the weirdest shit ever lmao.

I'm wondering if this is an indication of bad racial karma or not, and whether or not to avoid said people romantically.
I don't think it's that serious, K-POP is popular among young girls/teenagers, I could even dare to say it's a "trend" now, and some women like to follow trends. Boy groups especially targets and attract girls. When I was a teenager, it was popular to listen to J-POP. It didn't mean that those girls were attracted to Japanese men back then. Now that wave has passed and I suspect the same will happen with K-POP someday. People who listen to rock music can also have posters displayed in their room with favourite bands for example. Or someone who listens to metal may also dress in a characteristic way. Personally, I don't like this type of music, but let everyone listen to what they want, they don't hurt anyone by listening to certain music. Many of these girls will probably grow out of it anyway. The real problem would be, if such a person would like to find an Asian boyfriend, and she is not Asian herself, but is of a different race. Then you should avoid them.

Being overly obsessed with another race is a type of race mixing and doesn't bring good karma. Although it can also mean that they have a little Asian blood. Most "White" I have seen to be a weeb had very unnoticeable or sometimes noticeable asian features.

K-Pop is a Jewish industry like most of the music industry but this particularly is very bad.

This is kinda random, and I don't want to sound judgemental, but I've heard that taking birth control messes with a girl's hormones and makes them more attracted to men with feminine characteristics/personality, which dissappears when they're off of it. And many relationships have ended this way.

I was wondering does this fetishizing in the case of K-Pop, say something as to the quality/soul of these women? Or am I overthinking it?

This is kinda random, and I don't want to sound judgemental, but I've heard that taking birth control messes with a girl's hormones and makes them more attracted to men with feminine characteristics/personality, which dissappears when they're off of it. And many relationships have ended this way.

I was wondering does this fetishizing in the case of K-Pop, say something as to the quality/soul of these women? Or am I overthinking it?
In reality, there are so many factors, and it would be currently impossible to say with certainty how much the above has an overall impact along with everything else.

Most kpop fans globally are black, Indian, Latino and Arab women. Hypocritical Saudi Arabia hosted a massive concert for BTS despite banning actual music and enforcing gender segregation. They are looking for softer and more feminine men wherever they can find it. The amount of white people into kpop is actually pretty small.

A lot of them are also reacting to their male equivalents fanatical obsession with fair skin and throwing it back at them, even though most Korean idols without bleaching aren't that fair-skinned.

Last edited:
I don't think it's a surprise if girls like girly music.

why are so many girls obsessed with K-Pop now?

this shit is literally insane

they remind me of like the female equivalent of obese neckbeard redditors

is a girl who is obssessed with this effeminate culture to be avoided? also does it count as bad racial karma for someone to be a "weab"?
I don't think this genre of music is a problem.

As my cousin explained to me, many girls in Korea like feminine boys, because this is a feature of Asian culture (Korea, Japan), so K-Pop is very popular.

I recommend that you familiarize yourself with the peculiarities of Korean and Japanese cultures to understand why many things are popular in Korea and Japan that are not popular in the West.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back