Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Just wanted to share.

alex_guzman24

Well I thought i should share that my business has succeeded. It is now stable and now i have even more free time for my training. It may have held me back for 7 months, I may be back at beginner level ( have to restart), i may have lost some friends that were worth losing. But it was all for this. Yes indeed this was my guardians doing. She helped me big time, satan as well. The grey that was after me for participating in spiritual warfare failed to stop me. All because my guardian seemed to be beside me the whole way. I Literally lost count to how many times she protected me.

I will share one, when i first started i did not have a license, nor could i afford if my truck was towed. I was driving from my home town to another city 40 Miles away. One Day i was in a rush to go to work, so i was foolishly speeding. I was half way there when i was going 20 miles over the speed limit (55). When i saw a highway patrol parked on the side of the road checking for speeders. I managed to drop 5 miles without making it obvious. When his speedometer got jammed right before i crossed him. I looked back and he was pretty pissed, i saw him slap it to get it work. I felt my hairs stand up and my spine's energy quiver. Without a doubt i know it was her.

That is just one example of how shes protected me. When i look back at all i sacrificed. Yes, it was definitely worth it. Last night i did a thanksgiving ritual to satan and my gd. I apologized for the mistakes ive made during my mission. I then felt an electric surge through the side of my middle 6th chakra. Satan said - "Nobody is perfect my son" I could feel his power for a second. It made me feel protected sort of when your a child and you know your physical father will protect you. That was all i heard from him, but that was the first time i heard his voice so clearly. I am now so motivated to finish the training program and get back on spiritual warfare. Soon i will be back in the fight.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back