Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Just wanted to share this experience

Mary-anne

I know many of our Gods and there Deamons lived in Ancient Egypt but havent really done alot of research into it as still class myself as a baby in satanism(ie: still growing learning and awakening my chakras).

Well recently went to the Tutankharman exhibition to see the relics etc.

There was a black stone mask from one of Tuts female ancestors(cant remember the stone of hand but do know its a very valuable one) and was instantly drawn to it, feeling totally empowered by it and energised, also had the strongest urge to breath in deeply right to the stomach(am normally a shallow breather only using a percentage of my lungs.

Well to cut the story short i felt a definite energy exchange and couldnt leave its presence untill the crowd and the security personal physically pushed me on.

The same thing occured later in the exhibition when i viewed a small statue of Ptah

Hail Enki
Hail Satan

Well, Satan = Phtah, so...yeah. Cool experience! Hail Father Satan!
----- Original Message ----- From: Mary-anne To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 1:54 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Just wanted to share this experience
  I know many of our Gods and there Deamons lived in Ancient Egypt but havent really done alot of research into it as still class myself as a baby in satanism(ie: still growing learning and awakening my chakras).

There was a black stone mask from one of Tuts female ancestors(cant remember the stone of hand but do know its a very valuable one) and was instantly drawn to it, feeling totally empowered by it and energised, also had the strongest urge to breath in deeply right to the stomach(am normally a shallow breather only using a percentage of my lungs.

Well to cut the story short i felt a definite energy exchange and couldnt leave its presence untill the crowd and the security personal physically pushed me on.

The same thing occured later in the exhibition when i viewed a small statue of Ptah

Hail Enki
Hail Satan

Very nice Mary anne, I envy your experience. I would so love to be there, viewing such powerful exhibits.

Of course many can hold power, as the pyramids.

hailz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mary-anne" <slaveflamez@... wrote:

Hail Enki
Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back