Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

just want to say hello

mobiledarkangel

I just wanted to say hello to all here. I am a 55 yr old granny in texas and am so happy to be here! JOS website is a daily routine for me now. Sooo much info there that it will take me a while to devour it all but am working on it. I love Father very much and am glad to finally have a place online to do important reading. Knowledge is power.

Hail Father!
Granny

Attachments :
Welcome granny and Hail Satan. What city you from?

mobiledarkangel <darkangelpublishing@... wrote:

I just wanted to say hello to all here. I am a 55 yr old granny in texas and am so happy to be here! JOS website is a daily routine for me now. Sooo much info there that it will take me a while to devour it all but am working on it. I love Father very much and am glad to finally have a place online to do important reading. Knowledge is power.

Hail Father!
Granny

Darkest Blessings Granny,            Im in my 50's as well and its nice to hear there are other oldsters out there.            Im an old xtian and its really funny until I taught the bible in my church did I finally really study it and WOW what kind of crap was I handed all these years.It took a long tome reading through tons of books to find the right path and Im glad I found JOS.I used to listen to the radio station on 365 sure miss the sermons.             So if there are any other older people out there drop me a line and say hi.Love to hear how you started and what you think.             Hail Lord And Liberator Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, September 14, 2010 9:12:43 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] just want to say hello

Hail Father!
Granny

Hello and nice to meet you. ^_^ Their website is packed with information - I love it. I'm a new comer, recently dedicated and so happy with it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mobiledarkangel" <darkangelpublishing@... wrote:

Hail Father!
Granny

I'm in New Caney which is about 50 miles north of Houston

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 12:31 PM, Kevin Tucker <theanimaniacs88@... wrote:
  Welcome granny and Hail Satan. What city you from?

mobiledarkangel <darkangelpublishing@... wrote:

Hail Father!
Granny

--
"Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gabrielle Dixon" <eraxofxeverto@... wrote:
Hello and nice to meet you. ^_^ Their website is packed with information - I love it. I'm a new comer, recently dedicated and so happy with it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mobiledarkangel" <darkangelpublishing@ wrote:

Hail Father!
Granny
hello and i am new too.

i too have my daily fix of the website.

i agree knowledge is power and lets do something with it.

<td val[/IMG]Greetings Paul and Granny,
I am Brian.I am in my fifty's also,and new to Satanism also.I performed my dedication last January.Good to meet other mature or old people(how ever you want to look at it lol) that got away from the lies.I have considered my self Pagan for over 15 years.Funny thing is when I got clean and sober in 95,I found out the I didn't have to believe the way I was told.That just maybe I could have my own thoughts about spirituality.My ultimate freedom was when Father Satan opened my eyes.I also just met my GD.She saved me from what could have been certain death on my motorcycle the other day.Satan has done more for me in a few months,than that Nazarene pig did for over twenty years of groveling before him. Wonderful to be free.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

--- On Tue, 9/14/10, Paul Joseph <paul.joseph61@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] just want to say hello
Date: Tuesday, September 14, 2010, 6:00 PM

Darkest Blessings Granny,            Im in my 50's as well and its nice to hear there are other oldsters out there.            Im an old xtian and its really funny until I taught the bible in my church did I finally really study it and WOW what kind of crap was I handed all these years.It took a long tome reading through tons of books to find the right path and Im glad I found JOS.I used to listen to the radio station on 365 sure miss the sermons.             So if there are any other older people out there drop me a line and say hi.Love to hear how you started and what you think.             Hail Lord And Liberator Satan

Hail Father!
Granny
[/TD]

same here. just have privacy issues since hubby is damn near invalid these days

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 4:17 PM, oily.doyley <oily.doyley@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gabrielle Dixon" <eraxofxeverto@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mobiledarkangel" <darkangelpublishing@ wrote:

Hail Father!
Granny

hello and i am new too.

i too have my daily fix of the website.

i agree knowledge is power and lets do something with it.

--
"Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is."

Hello, and welcome! Glad to see you here. Hail Satan! :)

Hail Father!
Granny

Hail Satan! Many thanks for the welcome.

On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 11:28 PM, Heretic Chimeric <heretic.chimeric@... wrote:
  Hello, and welcome! Glad to see you here. Hail Satan! :)

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Father!
Granny

--

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back