Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Just to inform a few people here.

Daegon

I hate Allah just as everyone else, but do not underestimate him or his son, Jesus. They've claimed many innocent lives. They are very real, but will parish upon Armageddon. I am Father Enki's youngest son, heir to the throne, and I ensure that any real follower would know by now that his return well be chaotic at first, due to the final battle of this long going war.
They are not "fictitious" by any means. But Father's power and my power combined, the holy will fall, Heaven will burn, and the blood of the holy angels will flow as rivers in Hell.

May Father Enki and the Hounds of Hellfire be with you all.

~Daegon
A.k.a- Zagan

Sorry to burst your bubble, but no, Allah and jesus they don't exist nor are you Dagon. They are rip-offs from alchemical concepts, there is no historical evidence about jesus existing, the only oneis a forgery of Josephus by Eusebius much later than the thoughtform's supposed birth. And generally all the stories about jesus were made up much later in the council of Nicaea, the world of 50 AD knew nothing about "jesus". Not to mention that jesus is ripped off from 50+ Pagan Gods who were crucified, resurrected, born of a virgin e.t.c. like Mithra and Horus and symbolized the witchpower. The same thing about allah or jerkhova, he is ripped off from OUR Gods like Lord Enlil and Enki and in many stories he is a rip-off from the concept of chakra.

You also seem to believe the xian lies and the BUYBULL, there is NO SUCH THING as armagedon, it is 100% jewish invented bullshit like the entire BUYBULL. And there's no hellfire on hell, it is a rip-off from the base chakra. And no heaven too, it is a rip-off from the crown chakra again.

Damn, are you a christian Satanist or something?Knowing the buybull, jewsus, jerkhova and other jews are fictional is actually a PREREQUISITE for calling yourself a Spiritual Satanist. And complete facts.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Daegon" <rehpotsirhcea@... wrote:

I hate Allah just as everyone else, but do not underestimate him or his son, Jesus. They've claimed many innocent lives. They are very real, but will parish upon Armageddon. I am Father Enki's youngest son, heir to the throne, and I ensure that any real follower would know by now that his return well be chaotic at first, due to the final battle of this long going war.
They are not "fictitious" by any means. But Father's power and my power combined, the holy will fall, Heaven will burn, and the blood of the holy angels will flow as rivers in Hell.

~Daegon
A.k.a- Zagan

Not to mention too, that "hating" the jewsus and allah thoughtforms and believing them to be real feeds them and makes them stronger. You're no better than the xians, go away.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but no, Allah and jesus they don't exist nor are you Dagon. They are rip-offs from alchemical concepts, there is no historical evidence about jesus existing, the only oneis a forgery of Josephus by Eusebius much later than the thoughtform's supposed birth. And generally all the stories about jesus were made up much later in the council of Nicaea, the world of 50 AD knew nothing about "jesus". Not to mention that jesus is ripped off from 50+ Pagan Gods who were crucified, resurrected, born of a virgin e.t.c. like Mithra and Horus and symbolized the witchpower. The same thing about allah or jerkhova, he is ripped off from OUR Gods like Lord Enlil and Enki and in many stories he is a rip-off from the concept of chakra.

You also seem to believe the xian lies and the BUYBULL, there is NO SUCH THING as armagedon, it is 100% jewish invented bullshit like the entire BUYBULL. And there's no hellfire on hell, it is a rip-off from the base chakra. And no heaven too, it is a rip-off from the crown chakra again.

Damn, are you a christian Satanist or something?Knowing the buybull, jewsus, jerkhova and other jews are fictional is actually a PREREQUISITE for calling yourself a Spiritual Satanist. And complete facts.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Daegon" <rehpotsirhcea@ wrote:

~Daegon
A.k.a- Zagan

Allah and jewsus are 100% fictitious and rip-offs from satanic concepts like witchpower i can assure you of that. Even their names are stolen. Although "allah" or "yahweh" is an alias for the jews and jewsus is a thoughtform and there are enemy aliens pretending to be them, there are no real beings with those names. The armagedon is also invented, there is no such thing no is any story in the bible true, it is again stolen.

PS:You are not Dagon or any God, get over it or at least get your facts straight bcuz im sure Dagon would know jewsus and allah are invented and the bible is a hoax.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Daegon" <rehpotsirhcea@... wrote:

~Daegon
A.k.a- Zagan

I must reply to part of your post. WHile on the astral once I asked my guardian to show me these gods, if they existed. I have never seen jewhova. I asked about allah. I was taken high above the earth and there was an enormous reptilian. I mean fucking huge--aircraft carrier size. He did not seem to have any care that I was there. That is why I always refer to allah as that lizard god.
You post is good and very informative. Take mine for what you will. For some reason, this seems to scare the shit out of other so called occult paths.
Hail SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Daegon" <rehpotsirhcea@ wrote:

~Daegon
A.k.a- Zagan

Hi, First time I am writing since becomoing a follower of FATHER
SATAN. I was a shia muslim who used to cut his back with a sword and
his forehead with a knife during ASHURA. Now that I have found my real
GOD i have stopped it and let me confess I feel better.
GUYS HELP!!!!!! HOW DO I WORSHIP AND HONOUR FATHER I HAVE EVEN GOT
SOME FEATHERS OF PEACOCK AND HAVE KEPT IT WITH ME.PLEASE HELP. ANY
SATANISTS IN BOMBAY LETS SET UP A GROUP AND MEET .GUYS HELP ME IN
GETTING MY GUARDIAN DEMON HOW DO I GO ABOUT DOING IT

Haha yes there are reptillians pretending to be allah you got it right. Even Al Crowley drew the picture of a grey while trying to channel the xian god. I mean, yes there can be those nasties pretending to be them but there is no omnipresent being nor did they create the world or other biblical bullshit. Just enemy ET's messing with us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lonbear2000" <lonbear2000@... wrote:

I must reply to part of your post. WHile on the astral once I asked my guardian to show me these gods, if they existed. I have never seen jewhova. I asked about allah. I was taken high above the earth and there was an enormous reptilian. I mean fucking huge--aircraft carrier size. He did not seem to have any care that I was there. That is why I always refer to allah as that lizard god.
You post is good and very informative. Take mine for what you will. For some reason, this seems to scare the shit out of other so called occult paths.
Hail SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@ wrote:

~Daegon
A.k.a- Zagan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back