Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Just need support

COfA

Hey guys. Before, I was with a girl of a different race. As a Satanist however, I have risen above this ignorance. Today, I decided to break it off with her. I didn't know any better before, but I know better now. And now that I know better, there is no excuse in pursuing a taboo relationship. However, she was very good to me, and she was very loving. I could trust her, and she was loyal. We are still both deeply in love with each other. This hurts a lot, but my trust and loyalty is with the gods above all else. The way I feel right now, is like an Uchiha killing a loved one to obtain Mangekyo Sharingan. It hurts, but upon this decision, I immediately felt like something released within me and allowed my chakras to open up. I also feel a very nice energy, it feels like it's from an external source, I suppose this is Satanic support in making a positive decision. The reason I post this, is because this is very difficult for me. What I need now, is validation and support, I just want to hear that I made positive decision from a community I care more about than anything else in the world, because that will help significantly in going forward.

Breaking every kind of relationship can hurt, so it's normal what you feel.
However, race mixing is very damaging for the soul, and ancient philosophers were advising against it very hardly. Somebody said that one of the Ancient Greek philosopher said that it is the lowest act man can do. So this is really not something we came up with. Mixed race people never existed until the recent millenniums, even tough sometimes they lived fairly close to each other and they did trade with each other.

Knowing this, you did in fact made the right decision, and you did not do this in vain. From hear on, you can heal your soul from any damage that might have been done, with general advancing, you can also detach this person from your soul now, and than later perhaps do another freeing working regarding sexual karma.

Breaking every kind of relationship can hurt, so it's normal what you feel.
However, race mixing is very damaging for the soul, and ancient philosophers were advising against it very hardly. Somebody said that one of the Ancient Greek philosopher said that it is the lowest act man can do. So this is really not something we came up with. Mixed race people never existed until the recent millenniums, even tough sometimes they lived fairly close to each other and they did trade with each other.

Knowing this, you did in fact made the right decision, and you did not do this in vain. From hear on, you can heal your soul from any damage that might have been done, with general advancing, you can also detach this person from your soul now, and than later perhaps do another freeing working regarding sexual karma.
I totally agree with you. As a person who is Turkish I can say mixing the races was a big taboo in tribal societies (Which are the people who are living the primitive form of our religion). It wasn't only for Turkish but also for Yazidis, Native Americans and other socities. If anybody wanna learn more about it they can take a look at Proto-Indo-Iranian culture.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back