Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Just had some great advancement with my third eye

benf406

So I've been doing a few things wrong
the hand position I was making a fist around my left thumb not index finger lol that was dumb but at the time the picture on JoS looked like a thumb
and I didn't really do the humming breath of "thoth" I just whispered it I put a little more effort still not perfect but all of a sudden I felt dead hot and at the end I felt dead happy and relaxed it was awesome :D how many tries did you guys have until you knew that you'd done it for sure?

Your supposed to do it loud. Its like saying Thoth loud but slower. And you'll feel your 3rd eye when doing it.
------------------------------
On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 7:49 AM PDT benf406 wrote:

So I've been doing a few things wrong
the hand position I was making a fist around my left thumb not index finger lol that was dumb but at the time the picture on JoS looked like a thumb
and I didn't really do the humming breath of "thoth" I just whispered it I put a little more effort still not perfect but all of a sudden I felt dead hot and at the end I felt dead happy and relaxed it was awesome :D how many tries did you guys have until you knew that you'd done it for sure?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back