Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Just got worse...

commyheyliger

So I dreamt my whole family was murdered and while I was being murdered I felt ALL the pain...so I told my mom now she says "you need to pray to god without jes'us your life won't go right" so now I'm forced to listen to gospel and probably pray in a family group...this all happened after Sunday when the pastor suggested the higher level of the church to put their hand on all young people *not much young people in our church*in church and pray for them cause Father Satan is after us ...I felt so WEAK afterwards I struggled to walk...not to mention I think we*referring to my parents* are have a spiritual warfare with her*my mom* in laws so I think it kinda creeping unto me...but nevertheless...I must continue in the ways of Father Satan and I will/must continue my meditation.

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!!
Hail Amon!!!!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone from GT&T

daily aura cleansing + aura of protection.

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 8:02 PM, <commyheyliger@... wrote:
  So I dreamt my whole family was murdered and while I was being murdered I felt ALL the pain...so I told my mom now she says "you need to pray to god without jes'us your life won't go right" so now I'm forced to listen to gospel and probably pray in a family group...this all happened after Sunday when the pastor suggested the higher level of the church to put their hand on all young people *not much young people in our church*in church and pray for them cause Father Satan is after us ...I felt so WEAK afterwards I struggled to walk...not to mention I think we*referring to my parents* are have a spiritual warfare with her*my mom* in laws so I think it kinda creeping unto me...but nevertheless...I must continue in the ways of Father Satan and I will/must continue my meditation.

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!!
Hail Amon!!!!!!

It's a form of an attack. Try and keep your aura cleansed and do a protection twice a day if you can, before bed and when waking up. I have dreams like that occasionally, especially when I was first starting meditating and didn't know anything about protection, auras, etc.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], commyheyliger@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!!
Hail Amon!!!!!!

If it's anything like from what I've experienced myself, it's likely just some enemies trying to instill the most amount of fear they can in you. Considering your mother opens herself up to the enemy so willingly, and your own personal respect/love for your mother, the enemy will of course play out this tactic.

But know that it is simply but a dream, a fantasy, not real. I've had several nightmares likely haven been beamed into my head while sleeping. It's all just nonsense.

I would recommend you put that nightmare behind you and do not dwell on it. The more you think of such things, like yourself and your family being murdered, the more energy you feed into something like that coming into existence.

Neglect such negative images/dreams and focus on the positive. Positive attitudes, an aura filled with positive light/white gold energy is extremely adamant in fending off such insignificant enemy psychic attacks.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], commyheyliger@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!!
Hail Amon!!!!!!

Like what Anakin said above, do you daily meditations and cleanse your aura as well as aura of protection. You may want to try other meditations to help.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
Last but least think positive and always know that Father Satan and the Gods are always there for you no mater what.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail The Gods of Duet!
Heil Hitler!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anakin Skywalker <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

So I dreamt my whole family was murdered and while I was being murdered I
felt ALL the pain...so I told my mom now she says "you need to pray to god
without jes'us your life won't go right" so now I'm forced to listen to
gospel and probably pray in a family group...this all happened after Sunday
when the pastor suggested the higher level of the church to put their hand
on all young people *not much young people in our church*in church and pray
for them cause Father Satan is after us ...I felt so WEAK afterwards I
struggled to walk...not to mention I think we*referring to my parents* are
have a spiritual warfare with her*my mom* in laws so I think it kinda
creeping unto me...but nevertheless...I must continue in the ways of Father
Satan and I will/must continue my meditation.

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!!
Hail Amon!!!!!!

I'm trying Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone from GT&TFrom: Anakin Skywalker <anakinskywalker629@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 01:51:29 -0700To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Just got worse...

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!!
Hail Amon!!!!!!

Try harderSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: commyheyliger@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 08:08:44 +0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Just got worse...
  I'm trying Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone from GT&T<hr>From: Anakin Skywalker <anakinskywalker629@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 01:51:29 -0700To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Just got worse...

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!!
Hail Amon!!!!!!

Without a doubt mysterthecreatorSent from my BlackBerry smartphone from GT&TFrom: mysterthecreator@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 17:16:41 +0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Just got worse...
  Try harderSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr>From: commyheyliger@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 08:08:44 +0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Just got worse...
  I'm trying Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone from GT&T<hr>From: Anakin Skywalker <anakinskywalker629@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 01:51:29 -0700To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Just got worse...

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!!
Hail Amon!!!!!!

Do not try, do.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, August 1, 2013 9:39:54 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Just got worse...

Without a doubt mysterthecreatorSent from my BlackBerry smartphone from GT&T<hr>From: mysterthecreator@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 17:16:41 +0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Just got worse...
  Try harderSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr>From: commyheyliger@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 08:08:44 +0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Just got worse...

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!!
Hail Amon!!!!!!

I must!Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone from GT&TFrom: Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 06:57:53 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Just got worse...
  Do not try, do.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, August 1, 2013 9:39:54 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Just got worse...

Without a doubt mysterthecreatorSent from my BlackBerry smartphone from GT&T<hr>From: mysterthecreator@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 17:16:41 +0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Just got worse...

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!!
Hail Amon!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back