Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Just getting started on meditation. I'm a newbie, sorta

Justine1

greeting to you all :)

I've been meditating for a while, but I have yet to feel the presence of Father Satan or any of the Demons. I feel sorta abandoned and left out. I was thinking it could be that I'm not psychically open enough yet (I hope that's the reason, so I can work on it) I have been doing weekly rituals for Father Satan in my astral temple, and I have been following a meditation program. I get chills sometimes even when it's not cold. It sorta feels like a small electric shock goes through me and as a result I twitch a little. Could this be Demons of Father Satan attempting to contact me?
(I'm new here and I wanted to see what you all though of the chills or what I can do to improve my contact between Father Satan and the Demons)

Hail Father Satan!!

Don't worry. Most people don't feel a lot when they come to Satan. What matters and is of concern is who will make it through, so that they can feel. Know that the mind is kind of atrophied and anyone that meditates has it to slowly re-aweaken to its great ability, ie supernatural ability, sensing the Gods etc. This is a big struggle that the mind itself will oppose. Know that since you did the dedication, you're not left alone neither abaddoned. Our brains have this tendency to want to operate on a lower level, because its 'easier' to do so. Thus our minds create all sorts of feelings so that we will stop meditating. Thats what you should never do. Keep going with it, Satan hears you. This little surges you feel could be either someone trying to contact you, or effects from your meditation. Either way, thats beatiful and good.

As far as Satanism goes, you need to look here. :

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ingGo.html

You just need to let go and let things unfold as they will.

Stay strong and do your best always!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Justine" <pinkteabunny@... wrote:

greeting to you all :)

I've been meditating for a while, but I have yet to feel the presence of Father Satan or any of the Demons. I feel sorta abandoned and left out. I was thinking it could be that I'm not psychically open enough yet (I hope that's the reason, so I can work on it) I have been doing weekly rituals for Father Satan in my astral temple, and I have been following a meditation program. I get chills sometimes even when it's not cold. It sorta feels like a small electric shock goes through me and as a result I twitch a little. Could this be Demons of Father Satan attempting to contact me?
(I'm new here and I wanted to see what you all though of the chills or what I can do to improve my contact between Father Satan and the Demons)

Hail Father Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back