Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

just curious-2012-thoughts and visions

goodemon2012

i know that this is a touchy subject with some people but since we are all adults here. besides myself has anyone else had visions regarding what is to come? i have read the jos site and some of maxine's views on 2012.
i know that we are winning the war and all but has anyone seen what will happen to us as far ships arriving or ultamet destination of the mother ship-after coming to earth?
i'm just checking to see if my vision and feelings are lining up with others-or if i'm missing a piece of something.

i hope everyone in the group is doing well.

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "goodemon2012" <goodemon2012@... wrote:
lately i have seen alot of progress around here and their bunch of xians around where i live r leaving and becoming more silent around my area not with any of their cultural xian music that leaves us afraid and enslaved like them their liars and try 2 be educated and not see the real world 4 themselves
i know that this is a touchy subject with some people but since we are all adults here. besides myself has anyone else had visions regarding what is to come? i have read the jos site and some of maxine's views on 2012.
i know that we are winning the war and all but has anyone seen what will happen to us as far ships arriving or ultamet destination of the mother ship-after coming to earth?
i'm just checking to see if my vision and feelings are lining up with others-or if i'm missing a piece of something.

Hail Father Satan

No visions myself, but through my research I've been led to a very interesting man in Australia.. I'd like to share his theories with the group and get some feedback. He has a series of videos titled 'Our Journey and the Grand Deception' on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZDcn-LJNlo

Keep in mind this is abstract and advanced info, he goes over everything from the structure of the universe to reptilians showing up to how the Earth will be transformed in 2012 and become a sun(yes, you read that right!).

Oh and keep in mind when he refers to 'christ conciousness' he means Kundalini. A few of his words messed me up when I first saw this, so be sure to stay open and view it in a Satanic way.

It's 3 sets of videos, long I know, but I feel this information deserves a place on the board for consideration.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "goodemon2012" <goodemon2012@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan

I and my friends have seen things pertaining to this but I will not post here as these are extremely pesonal. If anyone wishes to know e-mail me. oni-kanibo@... I dont check my ymail one often, I only got it for my jos page.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, 25 May, 2010 10:32:42 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] just curious-2012-thoughts and visions

Hail Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back