Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Just an idea

I don't recall this ever being mentioned before but I've been pondering this over for some time and thought it was worth bringing forward. If it has at least it will be out there for any newer members.

Going along with the old philosophy of using your opponents own strength against them and attacking while defending I began building a protective barrier around me with one of the commands being "to reflect all negative energy directed and coming at me away from me and towards enemies of Satan where it will do the most damage"

If all of us begin to reflect negative energy back at them they will in essence be attacking themselves when attacking us.

It may help with those who are feeling pressure from attacks. ( I know one member who constantly urges about protective meditations..and they inspired me actually.) At the same time it can serve as a passive attack on our part.

LOL, I came on tonight to tell people about working on their defenses, I also use reflection.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "universaldetective17" <universaldetective17@... wrote:

I don't recall this ever being mentioned before but I've been pondering this over for some time and thought it was worth bringing forward. If it has at least it will be out there for any newer members.

Going along with the old philosophy of using your opponents own strength against them and attacking while defending I began building a protective barrier around me with one of the commands being "to reflect all negative energy directed and coming at me away from me and towards enemies of Satan where it will do the most damage"

If all of us begin to reflect negative energy back at them they will in essence be attacking themselves when attacking us.

It may help with those who are feeling pressure from attacks. ( I know one member who constantly urges about protective meditations..and they inspired me actually.) At the same time it can serve as a passive attack on our part.

Wow that's crazy as fuck as well.I was going to tell a bunch of my brothers and sisters who i talk to all the time that we need to start making some kind of energy pool for protective energies and program it to either defend or deflect attacks that we get.
This is very similar to what I have been planning to already do.
Does anyone out there think that either or GDs or father has been waking us all up to begin something such as this.
I have said this to a lot of people in the past you notice how angelic beings go about just attacking one of us and they still get burnt with all of their backup on just one satanist.
If just we all stood up at once almost in unison they would be needing to buy graves in advanced but the spiritual energies that the enemy uses would be burnt away fairly fast.
All it takes is just one satanist and he or she is able to burn up maybe a couple hundred Angelics or graysSo it makes me wonder if we all stood as one here they would self destructOr something.
There is very little that they can do if we all stood together at the same moment in time and attacked themOr placed protective energies over each and every one of our brothers and sisters. 

Hail Satan Hail haures 

On Aug 8, 2010, at 6:16 AM, "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@... wrote:
  LOL, I came on tonight to tell people about working on their defenses, I also use reflection.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "universaldetective17" <universaldetective17@... wrote:

I'm using a new Phone so I lost close to 2000 e-mails. I was hopeing you could elaborate. Aslo, I need an address to learn about biokenesis w/ hopes of reparing my back & such. Thanx. AVE SATANASSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "universaldetective17" <universaldetective17@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2010 02:29:09 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Just an idea

Yeah, it's been bugging me the past few weeks to post this. I don't doubt that it's our GD's or other Demons especially when the same idea is spread among several members. Just out of curiosity are either of you close with Set or Haagenti? Those are the two with whom I am most connected and I usually get any urges, ideas or advice from. If so we may have found the common thread.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back