Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Just a few questions, please!

scarlet.sky91

Hi there, everyone. I am new in the group, but have read the website, have done the dedication ritual, researched and the like, but I joined the group because I have a few questions. I would greatly appreciate anyone's input on them!
1.)When doing rituals, what is a good replacement for incense? My roommates simply do not like Any incense, and even burning it in one room with the door closed, you can smell it all throughout the house.
2.)I have recently started the meditations, and I am at the beginning, to say the least. When I do them, and am trying to stay calm and focus, I start to sort of have anxiety, and parts of my body (usually my legs, sometimes my arms) start to get really tense, then sort of twitch and almost sort of spasm. I'm not entirely sure how to explain it, but if anyone understands what I'm talking about, is this normal?
3.)I want to put together a satanic rosary. I only have a single inverted pentagram pendant, and don't have the money to buy another one right now, so is it okay to wear a satanic rosary as jewelry? If it is best that I have separate pendant for a rosary and jewelry, I have a knack for making jewelry, so would it be alright if I made a sort of baphomet like pendant on my own?
4.)The image (in the link below) is the pendant I currently have. The star is made of brooms, and there are symbols around the edge. I would like to know if any of it is blasphemous to Father Satan.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/scarletsky91/7059291543/

Thank you all! HAIL SATAN!

Hi, and welcome to the family! ^ First, well, you could just use
perfume. Something that smells nice, but doesn't require burning and
shouldn't overpower anything.

As to your second question, i'm not really sure. Perhaps you just
aren't used to it. Meditation, I mean. Just keep at it, and try not
worry about the symptoms or whatever too much. I'm sure they'll go
away eventually.

Thirdly, well, you really shouldn't wear the rosary as jewelry, as
it's a magical tool. Why don't you just make a Satanic piece of
jewelry that's separate, if you can? As i'm blind, I can't see the
image, so I don't know. Sorry. Hope I helped answer your other
questions adequately. And again, welcome! Hail father Satan!

On 4/8/12, scarlet.sky91 <scarlet.sky91@... wrote:
Hi there, everyone. I am new in the group, but have read the website, have
done the dedication ritual, researched and the like, but I joined the group
because I have a few questions. I would greatly appreciate anyone's input on
them!
1.)When doing rituals, what is a good replacement for incense? My roommates
simply do not like Any incense, and even burning it in one room with the
door closed, you can smell it all throughout the house.
2.)I have recently started the meditations, and I am at the beginning, to
say the least. When I do them, and am trying to stay calm and focus, I start
to sort of have anxiety, and parts of my body (usually my legs, sometimes my
arms) start to get really tense, then sort of twitch and almost sort of
spasm. I'm not entirely sure how to explain it, but if anyone understands
what I'm talking about, is this normal?
3.)I want to put together a satanic rosary. I only have a single inverted
pentagram pendant, and don't have the money to buy another one right now, so
is it okay to wear a satanic rosary as jewelry? If it is best that I have
separate pendant for a rosary and jewelry, I have a knack for making
jewelry, so would it be alright if I made a sort of baphomet like pendant on
my own?
4.)The image (in the link below) is the pendant I currently have. The star
is made of brooms, and there are symbols around the edge. I would like to
know if any of it is blasphemous to Father Satan.

This is a sermon by HP Vovim Baghie as to why beginners struggle with meditation: http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-serm ... on-magick/

For your last question, the symbols are just zodiac symbols, so no, they are not offensive. I'm not sure about the swirly blue design, but it looks pretty. You said you made it yourself? Using our own creativity is always encouraged.

(Allison answered your other questions so I'll skip them)

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scarlet.sky91" <scarlet.sky91@... wrote:

Hi there, everyone. I am new in the group, but have read the website, have done the dedication ritual, researched and the like, but I joined the group because I have a few questions. I would greatly appreciate anyone's input on them!
1.)When doing rituals, what is a good replacement for incense? My roommates simply do not like Any incense, and even burning it in one room with the door closed, you can smell it all throughout the house.
2.)I have recently started the meditations, and I am at the beginning, to say the least. When I do them, and am trying to stay calm and focus, I start to sort of have anxiety, and parts of my body (usually my legs, sometimes my arms) start to get really tense, then sort of twitch and almost sort of spasm. I'm not entirely sure how to explain it, but if anyone understands what I'm talking about, is this normal?
3.)I want to put together a satanic rosary. I only have a single inverted pentagram pendant, and don't have the money to buy another one right now, so is it okay to wear a satanic rosary as jewelry? If it is best that I have separate pendant for a rosary and jewelry, I have a knack for making jewelry, so would it be alright if I made a sort of baphomet like pendant on my own?
4.)The image (in the link below) is the pendant I currently have. The star is made of brooms, and there are symbols around the edge. I would like to know if any of it is blasphemous to Father Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back