Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jupiter

Draco Majinn

Hi, I have Jupiter in detriment and retrograde in my chart and also no Sagittarius planets. I've also never meditated on this planet or worked with it's energy in any way. So I am totally not experienced with this planet or energy at all.
I have heard many good things about Jupiter though and the more I am reading it seems to be a very important planet in terms of getting opportunities and generally improving your life. I know it sounds stupid to say is this the reason for my bad luck or difficult life because I know almost everyone feels like that sometimes. But is someone who lacks Jupiter/Jovian energy missing out in life or prone to hardship?

Please share thoughts, knowledge and experiences.

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN!

Well not neccesarily. The hard luck etc is mainly because of Saturn and mars or any other planetary influence that would give you hard times. But having jupiter and or sun can really offset many saturn transits. What you should do is do the sun square spiritual when the sun leaves libra. Also when Jupiter goes into cancer you can do the jupiter square and invoke energy from it :) Jupiter is a great planet.

------------------------------
On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 7:06 AM EDT Draco Majinn wrote:

Hi, I have Jupiter in detriment and retrograde in my chart and also no Sagittarius planets. I've also never meditated on this planet or worked with it's energy in any way. So I am totally not experienced with this planet or energy at all.
I have heard many good things about Jupiter though and the more I am reading it seems to be a very important planet in terms of getting opportunities and generally improving your life. I know it sounds stupid to say is this the reason for my bad luck or difficult life because I know almost everyone feels like that sometimes. But is someone who lacks Jupiter/Jovian energy missing out in life or prone to hardship?

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]Simple answer:

Everything has polarity, good & bad. Mainstream astrology over rates Jupiter. Most of the time, Jupiter generally represents expansion & growth, good or bad. Too much if anything, even if good, can be bad. Keep in mind too that the planets are not the signs & the signs are not the planets. There are many times where Jupiter has pissed me off as badly as Saturn usually does.

Wish I could start posting regularly again here, but I just don't have time at the moment.

--- On Sat, 9/29/12, Draco Majinn <xxrygelxx@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS_Astrology] Jupiter
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, September 29, 2012, 6:06 AM

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]

Saturn gives hardship, Jupiter gives good luck.

So, yes, having a poorly placed Saturn or a poorly placed Jupiter does make one's life worse.

Fortunately, Satan shows us how to improve this. Just because your Jupiter isn't well-placed doesn't mean your life is gonna be terrible. I know people with poorly-placed Jupiters who live very fulfilling lives.... though of course, their lives aren't perfect and could be better.

When Jupiter enters Cancer in 2013, I would jump on the opportunity to perform multiple Jupiter Squares:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... quare.html

With knowledge and the application of that knowledge, we can prosper far beyond those who are without.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN!

Thanks everyone!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells666steward" <hells666steward@... wrote:

Saturn gives hardship, Jupiter gives good luck.

So, yes, having a poorly placed Saturn or a poorly placed Jupiter does make one's life worse.

Fortunately, Satan shows us how to improve this. Just because your Jupiter isn't well-placed doesn't mean your life is gonna be terrible. I know people with poorly-placed Jupiters who live very fulfilling lives.... though of course, their lives aren't perfect and could be better.

When Jupiter enters Cancer in 2013, I would jump on the opportunity to perform multiple Jupiter Squares:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... quare.html

With knowledge and the application of that knowledge, we can prosper far beyond those who are without.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@ wrote:

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN!

Welcome back! Looking forward to your posts again:D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], m_18 <magus_18@... wrote:

Simple answer:

Everything has polarity, good & bad. Mainstream astrology over rates Jupiter. Most of the time, Jupiter generally represents expansion & growth, good or bad. Too much if anything, even if good, can be bad. Keep in mind too that the planets are not the signs & the signs are not the planets. There are many times where Jupiter has pissed me off as badly as Saturn usually does.

Wish I could start posting regularly again here, but I just don't have time at the moment.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]Right now I just don't have time. I have too much on my plate. I don't know how soon I will be able to post here regularly again. I will do the best I can.

--- On Mon, 10/1/12, ch_3_coo <ch_3_coo@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS_Astrology] Re: Jupiter
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, October 1, 2012, 11:46 PM

Welcome back! Looking forward to your posts again:D

--- [/IMG][email protected], m_18 <magus_18@... wrote:

Simple answer:

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]

That means jupiter is both co ruler in retrograde and intercepted my chart no wonder I have problems with finding any job or money saggatarious is on the 10th house cusp jupiter in the 2nd, too bad I didn't think to do the square last year now I have to wait till June.
Pisces is intercepted in my first house also I have a stellium in saggatarius. Any help here or things i can do before it enters cancer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "f.follets" wrote:

1. An intercepted sign is a sign that's completely inside a house, not a cusp. It happens when some houses are bigger than 30 degrees, and others are much smaller. As a consequence, a chart with intercepted signs will also have "double" signs, which are signs that emcompass two house cusps at once.

2. An intercepted sign and its planets (intercepted planets) will tend to work roughly as retrograde, though not as strongly. There may be blockages, delays or problems involving those signs, planets and houses. I don't know if it has to do with past lives, but surely there are problems to be solved involving their themes.

3. It's difficult, but can work for the better. It depends totally on the planets involved. Squares to Jupiter can be very good and in some cases even squares to Saturn too. Squares cause tension and difficulties, but also give potential to develop abilities and strengthen the character.

4. Because these are the outer planets, the higher octaves of the inner planets. Uranus is the higher octave of Mercury, Neptune is the higher octave of Venus and Pluto is the higher octave of Mars. Their energies are alike, but the outer planets extremely more powerful, to the point they can't be handled through squares. By themselves, they don't affect anyone directly, they work through generations of people and the whole world at once.

Hope it helped...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tappouzumaki" wrote:

1: someone can explain me what is an intercepted sign?
2: and what it mean?

i read on the internet:
it mean that in a past lives someone had problems not solved yet with that sign
it's correct?

3: i have 8 squares in my natal chart, it's bad?

4: why on joy of satan there aren't the kabalistic tables of pluto, neptune and uranus? they are important!

Hail Satan!

Indigo, I have jupiter in seventh house, sagg on the tenth house and pisces rising. You CAN do the jupiter square still. The effects will be lessened but still produce some results. I have been using the jupiter square for weeks now and have recieved results. If I were you id definetly do it a few times. Its only 16 days. When I,vibrate it I still feel energy.I have an unaspected jupiter, which makes my jupiter strong.

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 4:52 PM EST Indigo Nation wrote:

That means jupiter is both co ruler in retrograde and intercepted my chart no wonder I have problems with finding any job or money saggatarious is on the 10th house cusp jupiter in the 2nd, too bad I didn't think to do the square last year now I have to wait till June.
Pisces is intercepted in my first house also I have a stellium in saggatarius. Any help here or things i can do before it enters cancer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "f.follets" wrote:

1. An intercepted sign is a sign that's completely inside a house, not a cusp. It happens when some houses are bigger than 30 degrees, and others are much smaller. As a consequence, a chart with intercepted signs will also have "double" signs, which are signs that emcompass two house cusps at once.

2. An intercepted sign and its planets (intercepted planets) will tend to work roughly as retrograde, though not as strongly. There may be blockages, delays or problems involving those signs, planets and houses. I don't know if it has to do with past lives, but surely there are problems to be solved involving their themes.

3. It's difficult, but can work for the better. It depends totally on the planets involved. Squares to Jupiter can be very good and in some cases even squares to Saturn too. Squares cause tension and difficulties, but also give potential to develop abilities and strengthen the character.

4. Because these are the outer planets, the higher octaves of the inner planets. Uranus is the higher octave of Mercury, Neptune is the higher octave of Venus and Pluto is the higher octave of Mars. Their energies are alike, but the outer planets extremely more powerful, to the point they can't be handled through squares. By themselves, they don't affect anyone directly, they work through generations of people and the whole world at once.

Hope it helped...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tappouzumaki" wrote:

i read on the internet:
it's correct?

4: why on joy of satan there aren't the kabalistic tables of pluto, neptune and uranus? they are important!

Hail Satan!

Thank you I will definitely do that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw wrote:

Indigo, I have jupiter in seventh house, sagg on the tenth house and pisces rising. You CAN do the jupiter square still. The effects will be lessened but still produce some results. I have been using the jupiter square for weeks now and have recieved results. If I were you id definetly do it a few times. Its only 16 days. When I,vibrate it I still feel energy.I have an unaspected jupiter, which makes my jupiter strong.

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 4:52 PM EST Indigo Nation wrote:

Hope it helped...

i read on the internet:
it's correct?

Hail Satan!

Excuse me Sister but isn't it counter-productive (according to Satan's Squares) to do a square when the planet is in its signs of fall or detriment? And since Jupiter is currently in Gemini (it's fall) one shouldn't start the particular square at this point in time.

I just recently started reading up on the newly updated Astrology section so there might be quite a few things that I'm missing, but I wanted to do this square as well and the thread caught my eye.

Hail Satan !!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw wrote:

To answer your question it depends I am guessing on where Jupiter is in your chart hopefully this doesn't actually weaken the planet in the chart cause I have done this I didn't think it was doing much. Well it seems in direct it actually manifested all sorts of bad luck related to jupiter (I had to stop the square) but in retrograde it seems positive and I feel jupiter a little but no where near as powerfully as it was last year. I am excited for cancer. Well Jupiter seems to rule animations somewhat and several things related to kids toys and some video games, certain musical pieces the color pink (just going on feeling) and several other things I always love anything related to jupiter horses and dogs?, etc well it doesn't feel as powerful in influence in anything. This sucks I love jupiter well good luck everyone Jupiter is awesome I kind of miss its full power I liked meditating on it and the images it would give me kind of like random youthful imaginative etc well its a co-ruler in my chart and two other ruling planets are in Saggatarious so maybe I am biased lol.
Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mvldz666" wrote:

Excuse me Sister but isn't it counter-productive (according to Satan's Squares) to do a square when the planet is in its signs of fall or detriment? And since Jupiter is currently in Gemini (it's fall) one shouldn't start the particular square at this point in time.

I just recently started reading up on the newly updated Astrology section so there might be quite a few things that I'm missing, but I wanted to do this square as well and the thread caught my eye.

Hail Satan !!!

Yeah it will be good once Jupiter gets into Cancer. My Jupiter is in need of strengthening badly.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" wrote:

To answer your question it depends I am guessing on where Jupiter is in your chart hopefully this doesn't actually weaken the planet in the chart cause I have done this I didn't think it was doing much. Well it seems in direct it actually manifested all sorts of bad luck related to jupiter (I had to stop the square) but in retrograde it seems positive and I feel jupiter a little but no where near as powerfully as it was last year. I am excited for cancer. Well Jupiter seems to rule animations somewhat and several things related to kids toys and some video games, certain musical pieces the color pink (just going on feeling) and several other things I always love anything related to jupiter horses and dogs?, etc well it doesn't feel as powerful in influence in anything. This sucks I love jupiter well good luck everyone Jupiter is awesome I kind of miss its full power I liked meditating on it and the images it would give me kind of like random youthful imaginative etc well its a co-ruler in my chart and two other ruling planets are in Saggatarious so maybe I am biased lol.
Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mvldz666" wrote:

Hail Satan !!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back