Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jupiter/Saturn "expansion" function

sinbad

Jupiter is a planet that "expands", "enlarges" things. If someone's Jupiter is in close aspect to their Saturn, would this serve to enlarge the misfortune associated with their natal Saturn and Saturn in general?

In the case of Saturn, could this lead to someone having the potential karma to be tall or big boned in some way, as Saturn rules the bones?

If someone's Jupiter is in close aspect to their Saturn, would this serve to enlarge the misfortune associated with their natal Saturn and Saturn in general?
From https://joyofsatan.org/JUPITER.html

"Jupiter/Saturn:
There is often a serious outlook on life. There can be heavy responsibilities, and plenty of hard work, but with patience, these people can build things of lasting value. As with Jupiter in the first house, this aspect often gives protection in dire circumstances. There can be a lack of self-esteem, especially when those with this placement compare themselves to others. There is much potential for great success, but only with discipline and hard work. The affairs ruled by the house with Capricorn on the cusp will benefit from this aspect. Conversely, the affairs of the house with Sagittarius on the cusp can be subject to problems and/or delay. These people can be workaholics with a tendency to overdo things."

Also, this forum is for the anonymous Ask Satan service, not to post with your own account. All questions you use your own account for should be posted in the main forum.

I've read it, but Azazel's Astrology isn't always thorough with everything, so I was wondering if this was another one of those unmentioned details.

And okay, I only posted on my actual account because sometimes it takes several days/weeks to get a question accepted through the anonymous service.

I've read it, but Azazel's Astrology isn't always thorough with everything, so I was wondering if this was another one of those unmentioned details.

And okay, I only posted on my actual account because sometimes it takes several days/weeks to get a question accepted through the anonymous service.
When you post with your actual account, why not to the main forums, or to the astrology sub-forum if it's about astrology, or to Ol Argedco's "All Questions Here" thread.

This sub-forum is only for the anonymous Ask Satan service. In the future we will have many more members, and a lot more people using the service, so it will be trickier for them to find their thread if there are other posts not related to the service.

When you post with your actual account, why not to the main forums, or to the astrology sub-forum if it's about astrology, or to Ol Argedco's "All Questions Here" thread.

This sub-forum is only for the anonymous Ask Satan service. In the future we will have many more members, and a lot more people using the service, so it will be trickier for them to find their thread if there are other posts not related to the service.
I did, and someone moved my posts here, but will keep it to the main section henceforth.

What is Jupiter's connection with the Jews? There is also a movie called Jupiter Ascending.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back