Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jupiter and Mercury

moon213666

After exactly a year I have my medical exams. I need severe intellect and I've heard mercury is related to intellect and Jupiter to higher studies ?
So if I do mercury and Jupiter squares I'll get a better prospect of my agenda ?

<font><font>facebooktz6842@...

On Saturday, February 25, 2017 7:26 PM, "moon213666@... [JoS_Astrology]" <[email protected] wrote:

After exactly a year I have my medical exams. I need severe intellect and I've heard mercury is related to intellect and Jupiter to higher studies ?
So if I do mercury and Jupiter squares I'll get a better prospect of my agenda ?

You need to direct the energies of the squares with affirmations. Energy that is un-directed will dissipate. For example, you can affirm, "In a positive manner my intelligence is permanently and drastically increasing in all ways," for the Mercury square.

Also, have confidence in yourself. You've learned, or at least been exposed to, everything that's on the exam. 
Another suggested affirmation [which I still use when the enemy assults me]: *I remember _____ [name] and am able to apply it correctly and appropriately.* *Name* for you would be *all my medical training* or something simular. 
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 2:41 AM, moon213666@... [JoS_Astrology]<[email protected] wrote:   After exactly a year I have my medical exams. I need severe intellect and I've heard mercury is related to intellect and Jupiter to higher studies ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back