Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

JUDGEMENT DAY? A FUCKING JOKE

Adrian1

whos heard that supposidly judgement is going to be this year on this up coming may 11th or 28th or smething like that. Just because fish and birds are dying more and more the xians think its a sign from their fucking god. another y2k! im going to laugh when the xians see that their wrong, i cant wait for that day! haha

Oh WOW... ROFLMAO No I hadn't Heard that!!! xD
Thanks for Telling Me! God Now I Can't Stop Laughing!

God Knowing the Xians they'll Probably Now say that the
Earthquake in My Home Country -Japan- and the Tsunami is
all Signs of this Stupid Made up Crap by the Sheep Herders
and there Sheep! -Baaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh- LMAO xD

Stupid Xians Get Stupider Each Day!!! xD

=Ave Satanas=

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Adrian" <satanicpride666@... wrote:

whos heard that supposidly judgement is going to be this year on this up coming may 11th or 28th or smething like that. Just because fish and birds are dying more and more the xians think its a sign from their fucking god. another y2k! im going to laugh when the xians see that their wrong, i cant wait for that day! haha

Only a matter of time before they use the Tsunami and Earthquake as more 'proof' of it too.

Sickening, isn't it?

Ave Satanas :)

May 21st, 2011 per the billboard I read
absolutely bullshit.
i easily compare this to even their buybull; in John, EVERYONE quit their jobs thinking their Failure was coming back. well...HAHAHAHA noobs. only word for them: unenlightened, stupid, foolish, noobs.
damn shame though; once that hits they might realize they're false =D
hm May 21st of this year is a Saturday. group destruction ritual?yes please (will make new topic)
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Adrian" <satanicpride666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!! this bullshit is every other day now!! wow-lol I cannot seem to keep up with which day its supposed to be LOL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Exar" <exarkuun1991@... wrote:

absolutely bullshit.
i easily compare this to even their buybull; in John, EVERYONE quit their jobs thinking their Failure was coming back. well...HAHAHAHA noobs. only word for them: unenlightened, stupid, foolish, noobs.
hm May 21st of this year is a Saturday. group destruction ritual?yes please (will make new topic)
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Adrian" <satanicpride666@ wrote:

Hahaha! Yeah I heard that too!
Found a yellow pamphlet of this BS stuck in my door one morning.
I know the xians all seem to be on board for the 2012 thing, guess some of them couldn't wait another year.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

Hail Satan!! this bullshit is every other day now!! wow-lol I cannot seem to keep up with which day its supposed to be LOL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Exar" <exarkuun1991@ wrote:

absolutely bullshit.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Adrian" <satanicpride666@ wrote:

really now? lol i have an idiot preacher for an uncle thinks end of the world is comin next yr haha
 "THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?" - SATAN
Lord Sebastion

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, March 13, 2011 4:00:40 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: JUDGEMENT DAY? A FUCKING JOKE

Hahaha! Yeah I heard that too!
Found a yellow pamphlet of this BS stuck in my door one morning.
I know the xians all seem to be on board for the 2012 thing, guess some of them couldn't wait another year.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Exar" <exarkuun1991@ wrote:

absolutely bullshit.

though no secret xians are for the most part retarted, fish and birds dying, poisons in our air and water, things that kill the animals around us, are not funny, how much more of this shit do we need, before it becomes a very real and serious problem for humans as well, we need to take better care of what father left for us.

Hail Enki

you are right scarlett just yesterday i was cryimg because i was thinking about how animals are suffering... :(

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, March 14, 2011 8:16:58 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: JUDGEMENT DAY? A FUCKING JOKE

though no secret xians are for the most part retarted, fish and birds dying, poisons in our air and water, things that kill the animals around us, are not funny, how much more of this shit do we need, before it becomes a very real and serious problem for humans as well, we need to take better care of what father left for us.

Hail Enki

yep, i saw two youtube vids and under the comment sections there's a long list of fuckheads quoting the bLIEb how in the end b4 the coming there'll be earthquakes and wars and nations and disasters. so i re-posted the same vid saying 'waters of Leviathan destroying xian filth. hail Satan'

earthquakes are bound to happen, especially when you insert the idea into mass consciousness

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gordon Little-Monster" <shadow4delirium@... wrote:

=Ave Satanas=

I agree. While I grieve for the Japanese, I'm starting to think their actions might have provoked something. I direct you to something somewhat silly: an anime.

Yeah, I know I'm being childish, but anyone with half a brain could see how it was attacking the Kikes - to the point where they probably felt insulted enough to launch a type of geological attack.

In Episodes 146 through 151 of Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds, the antagonist (whom refers to himself as like YHVH) uses monster cards that are all based off of the Kike Tree of Life (known as the Sephirot, all of which are used by the Kikes in Kabbalah).

They tried to mask this by using creative naming, but each one translates to the 10 Generals (Archangels) of the Kike Army.

Metaion - Metatron
Razion - Raziel
Tzaphion - Tzaphqiel
Zadion - Zadkiel
Camion - Camael
Raphion - Raphael
Hanion - Haniel
Michion - Michael
Gabrion - Gabriel
Sandaion - Sandalphon

When all 10 were played (during Episodes 146 - 150), in Episode 151, the villain summoned the full Sephirot's manifesto - Sephiron (which refers to YHVH himself). I kept stating this each time I commented on these episodes - only one got offensive, but he pulled back rather fast, and when I stated facts, he shut up. But that must've been enough to piss off the Kikes.

Maybe even enough to, I dunno, launch some kind of attack against Japan for what they aired?

I should also make note that Sephiron - which was YHVH's representation in that anime - didn't even last more than a single turn before it turned to dust. Maybe the creator of Yu-Gi-Oh was making a statement against the Xians/Kikes/Muslims and hid it through the villain's cards? After all, Japan has outlawed the Kikes from doing any big work there - maybe the Kikes thought to attack them based on how they were resisting? (Sephiron lasted all of ZONE's turn, but didn't even last through Yusei's turn - Japan must've been calling YHVH a wimp)

Again, not making light of the tragedy in Japan - in fact, I find myself at a loss for why I'm not shedding sympathy tears for them. But maybe the Kikes will make an arrogant move and attack them for their non-believing in their power.

But since people want facts before making such claims, go to the Yu-Gi-Oh Wikia and type in "Temporal Machine Gods". It lists each of the cards in that particular line, and also references where they stand in regards to the Kabbalistic chakras.

Again, I state that the Kikes might want to think their next moves carefully unless they want a rebellion in their own ranks. But then, knowing the stupidity of the Kikes, that's like asking a human to lift the White House - it's just not gonna happen!

HAIL ENKI! HAIL ASTAROTH! HAIL GUSION! HAIL PAIMON! HAIL THE ALMIGHTY GODS OF DUAT!
DEATH TO THE KIKE BASTARDS!

P.S. Japan, I'm with you all the way. Keep up your defiance of those filthy ass Kike shitheads. Show them how it's done - Nippon Style!

Attachments :
#y[/IMG] Any time they say that to me, I ask them 'If your god is so loving, why does he do this?' 99% of the time they say to punish the wrong doers. Then I ask 'So all the 10,000 that are missing or dead in Japan was wrong doers?' or something like that.   With that they walk away.   Hail Satan           -------Original Message-------   From: diaynochecraig Date: 3/16/2011 9:57:07 AM To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: JUDGEMENT DAY? A FUCKING JOKE    yep, i saw two youtube vids and under the comment sections there's a long list of fuckheads quoting the bLIEb how in the end b4 the coming there'll be earthquakes and wars and nations and disasters. so i re-posted the same vid saying 'waters of Leviathan destroying xian filth. hail Satan'

earthquakes are bound to happen, especially when you insert the idea into mass consciousness

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gordon Little-Monster" <shadow4delirium@... wrote:

=Ave Satanas=

[/TD] <td vAl[/IMG][/url]

This makes me think of pastors on telly. They often have microphones attached to their body somehow so that they can move around and use their hands while they deceive people across the country and the world. I have seen pastors rant and rave on telly and their faces are soon covered in hot sweat and they're battling to breath. Imagine what this earthquake in Japan must be doing to televangelists. Those pastors must have a drip attached to them. They're becoming cybernetic.

I sometimes watch James David Manning on Youtube because he makes me break out in shits and giggles. I normally end up choking on my phlegm/spit and barely avoid losing consciousness because of the wild, raucous laughter. Imagine James David Manning with a microphone and a drip attached to him. That would kill me, literally.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back