Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

JOS Spam?

Ab Cognitoris

So recently i've had an odd problem, i've no doubt some jew or xian did somthing again, i've never marked jos or satanic items in my inbox as spam unless they truley where, but last week i noticed a big drop in jos subcripitons, i mean i was getting almost none! So i go into my spam box and vwala, without marking them as spam, they've been transported to my spam box. Now if i haven't marked them as spam the only reason they'd be sent to spam is because they'd been recognized as spam buy other recievers (allot others) or yahoo itself.

anyway i was wondering if anyone else was having this trouble, I went in and marked every singel one as "not spam" hopefully this aleviates the issue

<td val[/IMG]Myself and everyone i know with yahoo accounts have been having trouble with our accounts for the last 6-9 months.  It doesnt matter how many things you mark as NOT SPAM, yet there it is again, in spam.  I've already started moving my dealings to another service: gmail.  Havent had a problem with them, as of yet.  You might consider changing your email address to anything but yahooCRAP.   Just an fyi:  i pay the $20/year for the better service, and i still have these problems.  They have lost me as a customer, so once i get everything moved, i'm dont with them.    Thoth

--- On Fri, 4/10/09, Ab Cognitoris <joevil2025@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] JOS Spam?
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, April 10, 2009, 5:58 PM

So recently i've had an odd problem, i've no doubt some jew or xian did somthing again, i've never marked jos or satanic items in my inbox as spam unless they truley where, but last week i noticed a big drop in jos subcripitons, i mean i was getting almost none! So i go into my spam box and vwala, without marking them as spam, they've been transported to my spam box. Now if i haven't marked them as spam the only reason they'd be sent to spam is because they'd been recognized as spam buy other recievers (allot others) or yahoo itself.

anyway i was wondering if anyone else was having this trouble, I went in and marked every singel one as "not spam" hopefully this aleviates the issue
[/TD]

This has happened to me before as well. There was no justifiable cause for my messages being in my spam folder either. I was wondering the same thing as you, "Where are my JOS messages?" and then
I clicked on my Spam to see a couple in my Spam folder. I hadn't marked them as spam either.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ab Cognitoris" <joevil2025@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back