Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

JOS problems with the postal service

zardozxp308

I noticed at the JOS website that they have experienced problems with contributors sending checks through "snail mail". It seems they aren't recieving their mail at all. A simple way to fix this is to rent a box at the UPS store under an individuals name instead of JOS ministries. Payments can then be sent addressed to "occupant" and the box number, with the enclosed check payable to JOS. I have been a postal employee for 11 years now and I continue to be amazed at how the usual gang of idiots that is our upper level management has repeatedly tried extra hard to step on their own D*cks as much as possible. This is why the USPS is dying a slow painful death. You need not curse those who fall prey to their stupidity again and again. Hope this cheers you up somewhat. Wish me luck in job hunting everyone, I'm employed, but may not be soon, along with many other postal people. HAIL SATAN and have a postal day!

Well at least you haven't gone "postal" yet. LOL Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 6:04 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] JOS problems with the postal service

I noticed at the JOS website that they have experienced problems with contributors sending checks through "snail mail". It seems they aren't recieving their mail at all. A simple way to fix this is to rent a box at the UPS store under an individuals name instead of JOS ministries. Payments can then be sent addressed to "occupant" and the box number, with the enclosed check payable to JOS. I have been a postal employee for 11 years now and I continue to be amazed at how the usual gang of idiots that is our upper level management has repeatedly tried extra hard to step on their own D*cks as much as possible. This is why the USPS is dying a slow painful death. You need not curse those who fall prey to their stupidity again and again. Hope this cheers you up somewhat. Wish me luck in job hunting everyone, I'm employed, but may not be soon, along with many other postal people. HAIL SATAN and have a postal day!

That is an excellent idea. I used the UPS Store for years when I lived in the US. It works great and is way more convenient than the USPS.

Good luck to you in your search for work.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zardozxp308" <zagnut4@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back