Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

JoS has the only worth while groups on Yahoo...

dklumanski88

I have looked around and can't find anything that is not flooded with xians and kikes. I even joined the Adult_Witchcraft group thinking maybe I could help some along the path to Father Satan but I got an email in support of xianity. It said, "this group is no longer going to be a forum for anyone to air any form of gripe that they may have with regard to the following topics Christmas, Christianity or..." Wow, I'm pissed and leaving the group.

Wow! Geeze that's strange in a way, but apparently most of all the others are still over-run with tons of xtian brain washing!

~ Hail Enki! ~ Hail Father Satan! ~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dklumanski88" <dklumanski88@... wrote:

I have looked around and can't find anything that is not flooded with xians and kikes. I even joined the Adult_Witchcraft group thinking maybe I could help some along the path to Father Satan but I got an email in support of xianity. It said, "this group is no longer going to be a forum for anyone to air any form of gripe that they may have with regard to the following topics Christmas, Christianity or..." Wow, I'm pissed and leaving the group.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back