Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

JoS Calendar app?

BlueWizard

Website
radostsatane.com
I am curious is this something that is maybe in plans but we don't know it yet?
The idea came to me as I will be downloading a reminder app and writing down all important SS holidays, dates to start workings and VoC's.
It's just I still don't have a habit of opening SS calendar every day, especially if I'm not starting a working.

I know you may think it's a lot of work and why would I want that but it is just some work for in beginning and then once everything is added it will run in the background until the rest of the year.

Something like sticky notifications on phone, example:
24/06
VoC; 5:05-5:15
Moon -> Aquarius
(And if there's any workings that could be started during this time)
(If there is a SS holiday)

etc etc.
I am curious is there an app in development for this?
Something like the Masters Squares that is not from app store?

My brother is a programmer and he could easily make this work but sadly he isn't SS yet.

You can use your own Thunderbird calendar, Apple calendar, Google calendar, Outlook calendar…or whatever calendar you use and import data from JoS Calendar into it

there is a calender but as folder. and it looks enough at least for me. but we need JoS app🥲

You can use your own Thunderbird calendar, Apple calendar, Google calendar, Outlook calendar…or whatever calendar you use and import data from JoS Calendar into it
That's what I'm going to do and it will take a while to import this but was just curious as well if we will have an app in future.

That's what I'm going to do and it will take a while to import this but was just curious as well if we will have an app in future.
It's not a small feat, but it can be made.

there is a calender but as folder. and it looks enough at least for me. but we need JoS app🥲
Yeah JoS app would be insane. Import all website materials, forums, astro services, customizable meditation programs, keeping track of them and taking notes on each meditation etc etc but it will take enourmous amount of time to develop. Plus for some reason I feel like if everything gets imported to the app, including the main website Lady Maxine worked on, maybe people would stop visiting it, or they would visit it, but only the app, I don't know if it makes any sense. (It doesn't for me lol)
Anyway, these topics are for future when JoS will be allowed to step a bit further into the light.

Yeah JoS app would be insane. Import all website materials, forums, astro services, customizable meditation programs, keeping track of them and taking notes on each meditation etc etc but it will take enourmous amount of time to develop. Plus for some reason I feel like if everything gets imported to the app, including the main website Lady Maxine worked on, maybe people would stop visiting it, or they would visit it, but only the app, I don't know if it makes any sense. (It doesn't for me lol)
Anyway, these topics are for future when JoS will be allowed to step a bit further into the light.
yea you have a point. site is better but me as a SS, i wanna chat better with my Ss friends or have phone notifications etc

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back