Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

JOS Astrology e-group

Valkyrie Vixen

I've noticed that there hasn't been many thought provoking/informative/enlightening conversations going on in the JOS Astrology e-group. I think this is mostly in part that sometimes days pass before messages are sent out. Whereas on this group there is a steady stream of accepted posts so more conversations thrive.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Gomory! <3

**Little Miss Satanist**
THE
*Valkyrie Vixen*

It's simply because there are more people posting in this group. The other one will get more busy as more of us get into astrology.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Valkyrie Vixen" <valkyrie.vixen@... wrote:

I've noticed that there hasn't been many thought provoking/informative/enlightening conversations going on in the JOS Astrology e-group. I think this is mostly in part that sometimes days pass before messages are sent out. Whereas on this group there is a steady stream of accepted posts so more conversations thrive.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Gomory! <3

**Little Miss Satanist**
THE
*Valkyrie Vixen*

That's because most questions you ask in that group people answer with either a link to the JoS astrology section or copy and paste something from it or tell you to do a planet mantra square. Which we all already know. (Or at least should already know)

I want to learn some real in depth stuff like how exactly have different signs of the same element come to be so different? How have the qualities of fixed, cardinal or mutable come to be as they are and how do we identify these within ourselves? Not just looking at our chart but actually identifying their energies in our souls.
What are the relationships demons have with each planet?
Does the energies of the planets we recieve in our lives change according to how we adjust our own energies? Is someone with a cancer stellium + water grand trine and no fire signs in their chart, still going to follow the same chart predictions if they invoke fire for like 100 breaths?
How exactly do planet conjunctions, house positions etc, placements degrees etc effect our physical appearence? Face shape, skin tone, body shape and size?

It seems most people are content just knowing the surface of things and it's just a few that want to get to the bottom of everything we find interesting so I accept I am in the minority and don't judge. The reality is most of us probably don't know the answers to the above questions. I certainly don't.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Valkyrie Vixen" <valkyrie.vixen@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Gomory! <3

**Little Miss Satanist**
THE
*Valkyrie Vixen*

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back