Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Joining a group of Satanists

vladimirblack666

Yesterday was a pretty odd day.To get to the point,I was taking a walk in the park,and I met some satanists through common friends.They told me they are spiritual satanists,that they have a coven,and they asked me to join.

The thing is,they are not (or at least from my information) from JoS.Although I know it is Satan's will to unite into groups for ritual cursing of xians and such,I will ask for an opinion on this.They were talking about things I never heard from JoS,such as fusion of the soul with a Demon,or summoning Demons for guardianship and other theories.I am afraid I might be getting into something that might anger Satan.

Any advice?

I'd be very wary of any "coven" that invited you to join them so soon after meeting. Covens are very much based on mutual trust and brotherhood and usually vet people thoroughly before bringing the into the fold. Just be careful.

To answer your other question, don't fall into the trap that one *has* to be JoS in order to be a valid or "real" Satanist. JoS is not the "only" way and there are many Spiritual Satanists out there that aren't members of and have never heard of JoS. More important than their association with JoS is their beliefs, their wisdom, and their commitment to Father. Judge them on those things and you should be fine.

Hail Satan!
AnthonySent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 10:01:32 -0000
To: <[email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Joining a group of Satanists
  Yesterday was a pretty odd day.To get to the point,I was taking a walk in the park,and I met some satanists through common friends.They told me they are spiritual satanists,that they have a coven,and they asked me to join.

The thing is,they are not (or at least from my information) from JoS.Although I know it is Satan's will to unite into groups for ritual cursing of xians and such,I will ask for an opinion on this.They were talking about things I never heard from JoS,such as fusion of the soul with a Demon,or summoning Demons for guardianship and other theories.I am afraid I might be getting into something that might anger Satan.

Any advice?

For your info there are other things Satanist can do not limited to JOS. Or sometimes JOS already have that info but you have not found them yet. For me my guardian is not a demon i use some magick a little different from what stated in JOS. As long as it fits the guidelines of Satanism and does not offend the demons and you think its right then by all means. Its not the road or path that is important its the final destination.

Join them, being open minded and trying new things doesn't anger Satan...

-Dominic Wolfheart
HS/HL
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vladimirblack666" <vladthegus@... wrote:

Any advice?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vladimirblack666" <vladthegus@... wrote:

Any advice?
hear them out with open ears then meditate on what they said and go with your gut instinct-Father gave us that instinct for a reason.
I hope that everything goes well for you.

Hail Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back