Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Joined yesterday evening and here are my experiences so far...

outtofindthetruth

After a few weeks of research and learning from the JoS site, I, after years of lost belief in Jehova and doubts that other Gods existed, finally began believing again. As I read through the pages I found a lot of information that I already knew or doubted as well as learning a lot of things that I didn't even expect to exist.

This all led to my dedication to Satan in yesterday's ritual and I was glad that he was there to help me. The past few days were quite disrupting as every time I had decided to plan the ritual for the evening well it basically went tits up, as if someone or something didn't want me to go through with it. Luckily, last night went fine thanks to Satan's help with a few troubles during the ceremony as well as my clumsiness (if I had been able to see him I would imagine that he must of had a smile, like a father smiles when he sees his children being clumsy). The only strange thing during the ritual was my body suddenly shaking (and it didn't want to stop)which made writing pretty difficult.

As for today I started meditating, different breathing exercises and realigned my chakras. The realignment of my chakras was wonderful and really needed as I have been suffering for years of something that I'd describe as "excessive negative energy in my Solar Plexus" which basically felt like having a ball of electricity in your Solar Plexus which would feel annoying and uncomfortable and would send out waves of electricity throughout your body in an unpleasant way.

After today's meditating something odd happened: One of my rats got overexcited and went to one of the corners of her cage while sniffing wildly (which is something she usually does when someone gets near her cage and she wants to say hello) even though there wasn't anyone there, well not anyone that I could see anyway... It might just be a coincidence or maybe she got attracted to a smell, I don't know, nonetheless she seems to have calmed down now.

Sorry for the excessive blabla (^.^)'

Hail Father Satan!

Haha, sounds positive. I remember me and my brother always wanted a pet rat when we were younger. But Mum wouldn't allow it, she still had that idea that rats are all dirty, picked straight from the sewer.

It is good to hear that you are taking this seriously, and having so many positive experiances. It is smart that you took the time to study JoS and find out what Spiritual Satanism truly is, instead of jumping into something unknown before really considering like some others do.

Now you just need to continue studying, and keep up with your meditations daily.

Welcome.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "outtofindthetruth" wrote:

After a few weeks of research and learning from the JoS site, I, after years of lost belief in Jehova and doubts that other Gods existed, finally began believing again. As I read through the pages I found a lot of information that I already knew or doubted as well as learning a lot of things that I didn't even expect to exist.

This all led to my dedication to Satan in yesterday's ritual and I was glad that he was there to help me. The past few days were quite disrupting as every time I had decided to plan the ritual for the evening well it basically went tits up, as if someone or something didn't want me to go through with it. Luckily, last night went fine thanks to Satan's help with a few troubles during the ceremony as well as my clumsiness (if I had been able to see him I would imagine that he must of had a smile, like a father smiles when he sees his children being clumsy). The only strange thing during the ritual was my body suddenly shaking (and it didn't want to stop)which made writing pretty difficult.

As for today I started meditating, different breathing exercises and realigned my chakras. The realignment of my chakras was wonderful and really needed as I have been suffering for years of something that I'd describe as "excessive negative energy in my Solar Plexus" which basically felt like having a ball of electricity in your Solar Plexus which would feel annoying and uncomfortable and would send out waves of electricity throughout your body in an unpleasant way.

After today's meditating something odd happened: One of my rats got overexcited and went to one of the corners of her cage while sniffing wildly (which is something she usually does when someone gets near her cage and she wants to say hello) even though there wasn't anyone there, well not anyone that I could see anyway... It might just be a coincidence or maybe she got attracted to a smell, I don't know, nonetheless she seems to have calmed down now.

Hail Father Satan!

I totally agree, he sounds serious and determined. Great start, I must say. As there are many who are not really sure that is what they want, and still into Hoaxianity, etc etc..
Sounds to me like you are ready to begin your journey to Godhood.
Do not forget To keep up with your daily aura of protection and cleaning the aura as this is the foundation.
You just found the most beautiful path. The more time you dedicate for meditations and Yoga, the stronger you'll become. Father is strong on patience. Achieving Godhood doesn't gonna happen in one day. As well as destroying the false religions of the jews.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" wrote:

Haha, sounds positive. I remember me and my brother always wanted a pet rat when we were younger. But Mum wouldn't allow it, she still had that idea that rats are all dirty, picked straight from the sewer.

It is good to hear that you are taking this seriously, and having so many positive experiances. It is smart that you took the time to study JoS and find out what Spiritual Satanism truly is, instead of jumping into something unknown before really considering like some others do.

Now you just need to continue studying, and keep up with your meditations daily.

Welcome.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "outtofindthetruth" wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Thanks for the welcome message =)

Yeah a lot of people have that opinion about rats even though they are actually very clean animals, I guess they are just as misunderstood and stereotyped as us Satanists.

Trust me to keep on studying and meditating, I haven't been this motivated in a while.

Hail Father Satan!

- Natacha

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" wrote:

Welcome.

-En Haradren Amlug.

well

whatever you are feeling most likely is what you are supposed to feel aka its normal.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2013 1:44 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Joined yesterday evening and here are my experiences so far...

Hail Father Satan!

Welcome to the family, Sister! :D Hail Father Satan always!

On 2/2/13, Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:
well

whatever you are feeling most likely is what you are supposed to feel aka
its normal.

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Joined yesterday evening and here are my
experiences so far...

After a few weeks of research and learning from the JoS site, I, after years
of lost belief in Jehova and doubts that other Gods existed, finally began
believing again. As I read through the pages I found a lot of information
that I already knew or doubted as well as learning a lot of things that I
didn't even expect to exist.

This all led to my dedication to Satan in yesterday's ritual and I was glad
that he was there to help me. The past few days were quite disrupting as
every time I had decided to plan the ritual for the evening well it
basically went tits up, as if someone or something didn't want me to go
through with it. Luckily, last night went fine thanks to Satan's help with a
few troubles during the ceremony as well as my clumsiness (if I had been
able to see him I would imagine that he must of had a smile, like a father
smiles when he sees his children being clumsy). The only strange thing
during the ritual was my body suddenly shaking (and it didn't want to
stop)which made writing pretty difficult.

As for today I started meditating, different breathing exercises and
realigned my chakras. The realignment of my chakras was wonderful and really
needed as I have been suffering for years of something that I'd describe as
"excessive negative energy in my Solar Plexus" which basically felt like
having a ball of electricity in your Solar Plexus which would feel annoying
and uncomfortable and would send out waves of electricity throughout your
body in an unpleasant way.

After today's meditating something odd happened: One of my rats got
overexcited and went to one of the corners of her cage while sniffing wildly
(which is something she usually does when someone gets near her cage and she
wants to say hello) even though there wasn't anyone there, well not anyone
that I could see anyway... It might just be a coincidence or maybe she got
attracted to a smell, I don't know, nonetheless she seems to have calmed
down now.

Hail Father Satan!

Congratulations on your dedication. Nice to meet you ! Welcome! 
Hail Satan!
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 5:19:44 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Joined yesterday evening and here are my experiences so far...

well

its normal.

experiences so far...

down now.

Hail Father Satan!

Thank you Allison and Magus <3 =)

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Congratulations on your dedication. Nice to meet you ! Welcome! 

Hail Satan!

Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 5:19:44 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Joined yesterday evening and here are my experiences so far...

well

its normal.

experiences so far...

down now.

Hail Father Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Wellcome! Satan my father!

--- On Mon, 3/25/13, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
Date: Monday, March 25, 2013, 9:19 AM

On 2/2/13, Hot [/IMG]hotstudman95@... wrote:
well

its normal.

experiences so far...

down now.

Hail Father Satan!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back