Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

JOHNNY COME LATELY

mohsen

Sorry brothers and sisters of who are on the path for self enlightenment.This is not just another help me am not asking to be spoon fed even if someone says that this is a good website or sends a link will love it.

Now my Q???? i want to start vibrating the rune i want to know which rune corresponds to what number.Will explain my problem.I searched a few sites and this is what i found one example:They say rune FEHU is number 1 while JOS says it is nine JOS does not give other numbers how do i find out also can someone plz tell me which rune rules which chakra i found out GEBO rules heart chakra sov on FRIDAY hour of venus i plan to vibrate GEBO 7 times to empower my heart chakra i want to vibrate the rune with its corresponding chakra in its day and time and also vibrate it the correct number of times.A SINCERE REQUEST FOR HELP TO HELP ME EMPOWER MY SOUL

HAIL ENKI
HAIL AMON RA
HAIL AGARES

The way I understand it is,the way the are listed on the site,you count what order it is in,and you vibrate it that many times.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 5:35 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] JOHNNY COME LATELY

Sorry brothers and sisters of who are on the path for self enlightenment.This is not just another help me am not asking to be spoon fed even if someone says that this is a good website or sends a link will love it.

Now my Q???? i want to start vibrating the rune i want to know which rune corresponds to what number.Will explain my problem.I searched a few sites and this is what i found one example:They say rune FEHU is number 1 while JOS says it is nine JOS does not give other numbers how do i find out also can someone plz tell me which rune rules which chakra i found out GEBO rules heart chakra sov on FRIDAY hour of venus i plan to vibrate GEBO 7 times to empower my heart chakra i want to vibrate the rune with its corresponding chakra in its day and time and also vibrate it the correct number of times.A SINCERE REQUEST FOR HELP TO HELP ME EMPOWER MY SOUL

HAIL ENKI
HAIL AMON RA
HAIL AGARES

..Hail Satan!!
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html
It starts with number 1 Fehu, listed in order.
Hope it helps!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mohsen" <mohsenjarrahian@... wrote:

HAIL ENKI
HAIL AMON RA
HAIL AGARES

Thanks Brian

HAIL ENKIHAIL AMON RAHAIL AGARES
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 11:27 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] JOHNNY COME LATELY

The way I understand it is,the way the are listed on the site,you count what order it is in,and you vibrate it that many times.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 5:35 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] JOHNNY COME LATELY

HAIL ENKI
HAIL AMON RA
HAIL AGARES

Thanks blackkat
HAIL ENKIHAIL AMON RA
HAIL AGARES
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 11:11 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: JOHNNY COME LATELY

..Hail Satan!!
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html
It starts with number 1 Fehu, listed in order.
Hope it helps!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mohsen" <mohsenjarrahian@... wrote:

HAIL ENKI
HAIL AMON RA
HAIL AGARES

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back