Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jewish Teacher

LatinSlayer

Hi friends

I was gratuated from study of history. At last year, in one of my teachers there was a sephardic jew teacher who gave us modern history. I am good at modern history but I owe some of what I know to him. How can I become hostile towards him with the information I received from him? How should I proceed against this informations?

Thank you.

Hi friends

I was gratuated from study of history. At last year, in one of my teachers there was a sephardic jew teacher who gave us modern history. I am good at modern history but I owe some of what I know to him. How can I become hostile towards him with the information I received from him? How should I proceed against this informations?

Thank you.
Pointless thing to worry about.

Carry on with your life.

Hi friends

Thank you.
I recently took my last exam with a Jewish professor, the exam was in Economic Statistics. I had only studied that subject for 30 minutes before taking the exam, among other things, noticing that the professor was Jewish, I was afraid that things would go badly.

Instead I got 25/30; I don't even remember what this professor's name is because I simply got 25/30 and I'm not interested in the Jewish professor, I don't even waste time hating him or anything like that.

A Jew doesn't even deserve me to waste my "interested hatred" against him. This Jew has no value whatsoever in my life. I know that I will meet other Jews in my life and that they may have roles of importance to me, employers, etc.

My goal is not to be a victim of these parasites, but I have no intention of wasting time with them by becoming "hostile" and possibly getting into trouble. I say this also in full awareness of everything the Jews represent.

Eight years ago a Jewish psychopath completely ruined six years of my life, I'm pretty angry with her, but at most I curse her with the final RTR and stuff. These people just disgust me too much to care about actively hating them. I much prefer to fight for Satanas against everything these Jews represent, it's the best way to properly direct my energies into this topic.

Hi friends

Thank you.

There is nothing to worry about.

You got useful information for your history exam, and made a good grade out of it as well.

The main focus should be your SS path and to establish connections with the Gods, as well as to do the rituals and evolve.

Keep up the good work

Hi friends

Thank you.
Don't trust the jews and avoid them as much as you can.

You can do RtRs on that jew.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back